Appeal denied for cannibal who ate hi...

Appeal denied for cannibal who ate his friend

There are 4 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Oct 24, 2008, titled Appeal denied for cannibal who ate his friend. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Germany's highest court has thrown out an appeal by a man who admitted killing and eating an acquaintance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

SP Gal

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#2 Oct 24, 2008
Dude, I thought WE Los Angelenos were weird....this story wins the prize! I wonder if Germany has Craigslist?
D Yang

Richmond Hill, Canada

#3 Oct 24, 2008
...and, there you have it, ladies and gentleman...when you think the world cannot get any wackier...
LadyDiamond

Cambridge, Canada

#4 Jan 2, 2010
This is actually a very big fantasy. Making it real and out of the fantasy world is very uncommon. I wonder if the longpig "submissive" changed his mind? Did he go to play a game or really be eaten?

He should have come to me - I would have massaged him with my Lady Diamond Garlic spread and he would have still had a big smile on his face ;)

Lady Diamond
http://www.femcans.com
Evan

Cleveland, TN

#5 Feb 2, 2010
Tommy the Cat is a cannible and he needs his nutsack punched i will be honored hit his nutsack for him and to make sure that it swells up real bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meiwes Cannibalism Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Court rules film on German cannibal may be shown (May '09) Dec '13 Horror Fan 3
The Cannibal from Iran (May '08) Feb '10 Evan 4
News Cannibal who ate willing victim to serve life (Jan '09) Jan '10 LadyDiamond 3
U.S. cannibalism trial about 20 years ago (Feb '07) Feb '09 Jessica 3
News Germany's highest court throws out confessed ca... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Hannibal 1
Court sentences German cannibal to life for murder (May '06) May '08 Kay 5
News German Cannibal Found Guilty of Murder (May '06) Sep '07 Out of Africa 21
More from around the web