German Cannibal Found Guilty of Murder

German Cannibal Found Guilty of Murder

There are 21 comments on the Blogcritics story from May 9, 2006, titled German Cannibal Found Guilty of Murder. In it, Blogcritics reports that:

No softies are the Germans on polite, Internet-enabled, sexual-homicide-cannibalism! Just say nein to killing and eating your fellow man, mein herr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Blogcritics.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cktirumalai

Washington, DC

#1 May 10, 2006
In "The Heart of Darkness" Joseph Conrad implied that primitivism lurks in all of us, ready to come out under unusual conditions. Jack London's stories evoke a primitive atmosphere. Atavistic reversion (going back to what we once were) usually takes less deadly forms: parading about like a "savage" instead of becoming one. Plutarch reports in his "Lives of the Greeks and Romans" that when the Romans invaded what is now Germany some twenty centuries ago, the native tribes would go up and down steep precipices without any clothes in an effort to intimidate the clothed and "civilized" intruders.
cateyez

United States

#2 May 10, 2006
THIS IS F***EN SIC> THEY SHOULD PUT HIM ON THE DEATH PENALTY
santa

Auckland, New Zealand

#3 May 10, 2006
WHY PUT HIM TO DEATH?.HE WENT TROLLING ON THE NET FOR THAT "SPECIAL SOMEONE" AND FOUND ONE.YOU KNOW THE SAYING MATE BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR....
Glance Winslow

Woodford Green, UK

#4 May 10, 2006
It's the funniest thing to of happened in years to the German's. Which studio will purchase the movie rights. Consider this in 2006
AntiBushConserva tive

United States

#5 May 10, 2006
I think they should one-by-one surgically remove first his extremities, cook them up feed them to him for dinner. As time rolls on, internal organs such as a kidney can be removed, prepared by a gourmet bubba and fed to him for lunch. Think of the possibilities--bacon and ears for breakfast, kidney pudding for dinner, liver and onions, dork and beans, etc. etc. He can cannibalize himself into oblivion.
Comic Relief

Westland, MI

#6 May 10, 2006
AntiBushConservative wrote:
I think they should one-by-one surgically remove first his extremities, cook them up feed them to him for dinner. As time rolls on, internal organs such as a kidney can be removed, prepared by a gourmet bubba and fed to him for lunch. Think of the possibilities--bacon and ears for breakfast, kidney pudding for dinner, liver and onions, dork and beans, etc. etc. He can cannibalize himself into oblivion.
Thanks Pal, you just ruined my appetite.
unknown

Belle Plaine, MN

#7 May 12, 2006
wut a feaking loser
Jack the Ripper

Portsmouth, VA

#8 May 12, 2006
In deed you think the thing that was done was foul? I dare say one gets what one asks for. So many people so little time.
Alyssa

Albuquerque, NM

#9 May 15, 2006
I think if his "partner" was willing whats the problem....yeah ok its taboo, and yes kind of sick by "normal" views, but what two CONCENTING adults do...isnt reallty anyones bussiness...personaly i dont agree with him getting life in prison...
Big John

United States

#10 May 15, 2006
I like Armin Meiwes and feel badly for him. I dont think that life in prison is right for him. I wish they would redo his trail and give him some better options
big papi

Pickerington, OH

#11 May 15, 2006
sounds delicious!
Alyssa

Albuquerque, NM

#13 May 18, 2006
Master Sun wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullet to the head, no bs. People like this shouldnt be allowed to live for two reasons. One they already have done something completely sick and are obviously sick in the head, whats to stop them from doing it again, probaly to a non consenting adult or child. Second is the threat of his genes being passed on. A wild gene could produce an almost endless number of psyco's through out future generations. Not saying that parenting dosnt matter it does but natural temperments have alot to do with it too.
If one where to do a little research on the subject one would discover that Mr. Meiwes had had other willing participants who either back out at the last minute or where reject by Mr.Meiwes because of personaly trates or physical trates...also the ones who made it to meet Armin and backout where not hurt, infact Armin went to the movies with one of these men after backingout. Also if one where to read interviews with Meiwes he would see that Armin has a great deal of respect for the man he consumed. "With every piece of flesh I ate
I remembered him". Yes this is a very taboo, and "sick" thing but in allreality Armin did nothing wrong, if anything he helped Bernd-Juergen Brandes fulfill a fantasy...the ultamite fantasy....but that's just my opinion
Stephanie

Greenfield, IN

#14 May 24, 2006
eating people is gross
Naci

Köln, Germany

#15 May 24, 2006
The Germans eat too 6 million jewish and in second world war more as 10 millions soldiers. That is nothing for the germans.
Rita

Cornwall, Canada

#16 Jun 22, 2006
Naci wrote:
The Germans eat too 6 million jewish and in second world war more as 10 millions soldiers. That is nothing for the germans.
Dear Naci: You certainly seem to have a hatred for Germans. They are hard working people, have an immaculatly clean country, pay their war reparitions, don't ask for handouts from other nations, they do very well on their own. What is your problem? Why do you live in a country you obviously hate? Go back to your own country, or is Germany paying for a free ride for you also? Give it up, what happened many years ago does not apply to most of us now. Every country has done things they should be ashamed of.
Peter-Canada

Ajax, Canada

#17 Jun 22, 2006
Naci wrote:
Definately piss off Naci

Listen up! 80% of Germans born after WW2, The government controlled the people! Not the other way aroud.

The USA,England, China, Iran, Russia etc have more to be ashamed about than Germany.
monkey

Batley, UK

#18 Aug 15, 2006
yea nacy get a grip and get over it and remember the german people have paid there debt to the world and the jewish people are not with out there own shamefull acts through history.
Masta Panda

New York, NY

#19 Aug 18, 2006
so was this guy eating jews or black people?
Sexieness

Wildey, Barbados

#20 Apr 23, 2007
I it not right give him a few years imprison put to death what!
Seabutler

Felixstowe, UK

#21 Apr 25, 2007
Masta Panda wrote:
so was this guy eating jews or black people?
He may have eaten cannibals…

The scene: The Western Pacific territories - anywhere
The characters: The King of Cannibals and an English Gentleman of the 19th century
EG: Your Majesty, are there any cannibals amongst your people?
KoC: Oh, no, my lord. There are no cannibals amongst us, at all. We ate THE LAST one, yesterday…

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meiwes Cannibalism Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Court rules film on German cannibal may be shown (May '09) Dec '13 Horror Fan 3
The Cannibal from Iran (May '08) Feb '10 Evan 4
News Appeal denied for cannibal who ate his friend (Oct '08) Feb '10 Evan 4
News Cannibal who ate willing victim to serve life (Jan '09) Jan '10 LadyDiamond 3
U.S. cannibalism trial about 20 years ago (Feb '07) Feb '09 Jessica 3
News Germany's highest court throws out confessed ca... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Hannibal 1
Court sentences German cannibal to life for murder (May '06) May '08 Kay 5
More from around the web