Hacking agrees to stop selling murder...

Hacking agrees to stop selling murder memorabilia

There are 2 comments on the The Daily Herald story from Jun 18, 2006, titled Hacking agrees to stop selling murder memorabilia. In it, The Daily Herald reports that:

Mark Hacking has voluntarily agreed to stop selling autographs, inmate forms and other memorabilia related to his conviction for murdering his wife in Utah.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Herald.

ANONYMOUS

Spartanburg, SC

#1 Oct 2, 2006
IT IS A MANS WORLD AND UNTIL WOMEN STAND TOGETHER AS MOTHER DAUGHTER SISTER AND FRIEND WE DO NOT STAND A CHANCE AGAINST MENS IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY AFTERALL A WOMAN IS EASY TO KILL. COWARDS CANNOT STAND AGAINST A REAL MAN THEY WOULD LOSE EVEN SOME JUDGES ARE COWARDS GO AHEAD AND KEEP LETTING MEN KILL WOMEN.
juda

Karachi, Pakistan

#2 Oct 14, 2010
yahoooo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Hacking Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yahoo ID (Aug '06) Jan '14 Ravi 68
News Laci Peterson Alert: Scott's Mother States Laci... (Jan '06) Mar '13 MIchigan 308
Scince (Sep '10) Sep '10 Uzma 1
News In support of Josh Powell - friend speaks out w... (Feb '10) Feb '10 missourigal 1
News Mark Hacking material for sale online -- again (May '09) May '09 lisa 1
News The big stories are not the important stories (Jul '07) Jul '07 OUTSPOKEN 5
i need help (Aug '06) Aug '06 beth 1
More from around the web