Feds claim New England mafia made men...

Feds claim New England mafia made men to testify against fellow wiseguys | The Mafia Now

There are 1 comment on the themafianow.com story from Sep 26, 2011, titled Feds claim New England mafia made men to testify against fellow wiseguys | The Mafia Now. In it, themafianow.com reports that:

The recent New England Mafia bust which netted alleged Patriarca crime family capo Edward “Eddie” Lato and alleged soldier Alfred “Chippy” Scivola along with two mob associates has also shed light on new informants. Federal prosecutors revealed during court filings that they have made members of the New England Mafia that are willing to testify against their fellow mobsters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at themafianow.com.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 28, 2011
More "made" me going over to team America , the New England family will take a hit here and no telling whats to come down the line with the information from these latest informants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mafia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mafia Leaders Going Into 2013 - Mafia Family Le... (Jan '13) Tue Real 131
News See Benedict Cumberbatch go gangster in the Bla... Aug 1 Le Jimbo 7
News NYC activist blasts Bill O'Reilly: Quit portray... Jul 28 StarMoss 2
News First Nations set to battle Ottawa over contrab... Jul 27 Admiralty Law eh 1
News Promises made need to be kept | BY Russell Pearce Jul 22 see the light 2
News Sneak peek 'The Making of the Mob New York' on ... Jul 17 Jb si and florida 3
2015 American Mafia Family Leaders (Jan '15) Jul 16 A fact 30
More from around the web