Detroit Mobster Zerilli Tells FBI Loc...

Detroit Mobster Zerilli Tells FBI Location Of Jimmy Hoffa’s Body

There are 1 comment on the aboutthemafia.com story from Feb 19, 2013, titled Detroit Mobster Zerilli Tells FBI Location Of Jimmy Hoffa’s Body. In it, aboutthemafia.com reports that:

Jimmy Hoffa disappeared over three decades ago and the search for his remains has been ongoing ever since. Hoffa would now be 100 years old and the mystery surrounding his disappearance has been one of most publicized cases in FBI history. Now the feds have what they consider to be the best lead they have ever had in the Hoffa case elderly mobster Tony Zerilli. Read More ....

Join the discussion below, or Read more at aboutthemafia.com.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 21, 2013
would be an interesting end to the legendary case. the detroit mob family stays out of the headlines effectively so its very surprising to see such a high ranking guy talking to feds. if it amounts to anything well see

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mafia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Book on the Rochester Mafia 21 hr The King of Rome 6
New England crime family Feb 16 Gentile 7
News Serbians seek justice for Kosovo's forgotten vi... Feb 13 Bugarsko kopile i... 1
News Serbians seek justice for Kosovo's forgotten vi... Feb 13 Bugarsko kopile i... 1
News Mafia Leaders Going Into 2013 - Mafia Family Le... (Jan '13) Feb 1 Pat the dog 200
News 'Money stained with blood': Pope Francis lashes... Jan 25 Northern fence 1
Frank LoCasio file was on Obama's desk this pas... Jan 20 Gentile 2
More from around the web