Cleared

Oct 31, 2012 Full story: Thunder Bay's Source

Rocco Minella and brother Vito Minnella , flank lawyer Chris Watkins on Wednesday, after learning their names have been cleared by Italian authorities who in 2011 claimed the pair, along with five others in Thunder Bay, had Mafia ties.

Full Story
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#1 Oct 31, 2012
I've heard rumors that Thunder Bay, Ontario has a Mafia family. With connections in Italy, that is news. I would have thought Montreal with their connection. The Italian families here in Thunder Bay, Ontario are well to do I hear. I've heard of Chris Watkins, he couldn't defend my nephew Steven W. on the trumped-up charges that his sister Elaine A. pressed on him. The Black man cop thought he saw bruises, he was looking at tattoos. Hahahahahaha! I heard the police set him up with the Baxter family gang and almost killed Steven W. Anyway the court made him do 8 months in the District Jail across from the LPH. His father died while he was in jail, very sad. Oh well he is not in the city, he is in another city and his lawyer was that guy in the news.

Oh ya! The world will end in a bit. Coronal Mass Ejection activity is up in the Sun. Prepare and you will live for a bit longer than those without a steel bunker. The Zombies will be terrifying with crap in their undies smeared like my brother James W. and his partner Midelta H.

So! Prepare even if its an extra underwear. Some extra cans of milk, soup, vegetables. Brother and sister, it is going to happen. The event will take place at 12.21. 2012 a ha time. Don't panic stay cool and you will survive, take like a man or woman having fun!!!
Mike Owns You

Canada

#2 Oct 31, 2012
Whadda bunch bull! Aint no way guys with the names Rocco and Vito are tied up with the maffiosso.

No way. Whadda ya gonna do eh?
may

Toronto, Canada

#3 Oct 31, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mafia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benny Geritano Gambino associate gets 12 years ... (Dec '13) Dec 4 Red 118 82
Freeze! Police arrest mafia godfather's son aft... Nov 27 Mike 1
Five reasons the Mafia initiation ritual video ... Nov 26 E and G of NJS 1
Mafia Leaders Going Into 2013 - Mafia Family Le... (Jan '13) Nov '14 Marasco8 114
Museum enshrines the history of Cuba according ... Sep '14 T A R Z A N 4
Steve Walker Alleged Enforcer For Detroit Organ... (Apr '14) Aug '14 anthony 9
Witness: I saw the murder of Donald Mackay I Ph... Aug '14 Aussie Bloke 2
More from around the web