Gambino Mobster Franky Boy Cali Say Fuhgeddaboudit To Top Spot

Jul 18, 2013 | Posted by: Sharp Square | Full story: aboutthemafia.com

Did up and coming Gambino mobster Franky Boy Cali turn down the chance to the new boss of the Gambino crime family ? According to a source Cali declined his oppertunity at the top spot during a secret mob summit of the Gambino family but many are skeptical as to these recent claims. Read More ....
Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Feb 8, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Andrew Marasco

Marietta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Who want's to be leader of the Gay ass Gambino family?
Haha

Huntington Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Andrew Marasco wrote:
Who want's to be leader of the Gay ass Gambino family?
Probably you homo
thumper

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Andy it is one thing to work our normal job's and think I could never live that kind of life,however u cannot just dissent an entire family's patriarch,u don't get tobě him by not being great...Tommy deely
Ashley MARASCO

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Sorry to the Gambino Family for that Comment
tommy deely

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Thank you for that ashley.u c most of us are ditch diggers ,plumber'$,construction měn and r00fer'$ by trade.we áre far from brain šurgeon'$,however we are here to stay on long island ačross europe behind every group of100 their will be one of us watching,waiting whispering á few words into your ear until u hear nothing and see darkness.then I go home and wait for my next work order.......13...tamními.thump er
Andrew Marasco

Marietta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

If it was a secret mob summit why the fuck was posted.John Gotti Jr was the mistake. I'm a Bonanno crime family man. We are talking about NYC.What a paper trail.Oh wait I forgot; it's the internet.Watch! This message has been reported. Now suck on my balls. The comment is useless; take it as you want. Chi ki pi ki.
deely

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Gambino's are the#1 family.we are the only family with the balls to be with the Mexican mafia,the irish mafia, and the aryan brotherhood.why are u so angry.I wish that vinný gorgeous was out too.who would think that the big boss would'nt want the chair.it is the same old story andy,and please do not speak in a derogatory matter about junior gotti being that he is a friend of mine.thank you.
deely

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Ít'$ the j.Edgar Hoover'š šilencio.

Since: Aug 13

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

The Gambinos were by far the mostpowerful and probably the smartest until, that snitch Sammy the bull there will never any better mobsters than Charles "Lucky" Luciano and Tony " Joe Batters" Arcadia
tom deely

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Ít was a hells of a lot easier to earn back then too.there easy mass corruption especially in n.y. where politicians and judges could easily be bought off.no today you are better off with a little job...this way you get to see your kids grow up and have kids .sometime's I feel insecure because of what I don't have.you peole know the old datové though....I felt bad that I had no shoes until I met a man with no feet...salute.
Marasco

Marietta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

I apologize for the gay bashing remarks. I'm just a Bonanno crime family person. Speaking of the Mexican Mafia which I know; their skull and bones tatoos, and more. Giving a shout out to The Amato's.Full Blooded Italian. Fratello's 4 life.
deely

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Thank you Andrew.
deely

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

I could be so instrumental with the gambino's if I stay 30 yrs and then go to the tank Andy.I know I could negotiate better than the next guy and finally after giving my heart end soul:run it old school,Carlo gambino style...omerta..Andy.:la costra nostra.::mi amigo.
tommy deely con silencio

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

No mas silencio.Que lastima puntadonnybrook AK._47 .suffolk ave ..timberline#2
tommy deely con silencio

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Tomas relax u need only Mexico.white people deserted you years ago,that's why you joined the gang Tom.all your people left you,that's how all of us join.now you have a family pero Tomas, that family comes with a price...death ,wheelchair,prison.
tommy deely con silencio

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Those wire boy toys did dessert feels on wheels....kill them all mara...
tommy deely con silencio

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

U don't mean that.
tommy deely con silencio

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Snooty,entitled,stuffy,insensi tive,spoiled,crackers!!!
tommy deely con silencio

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Tomas:Cai te,you are killing the homies's over here.what time r u going to Alice baker's.?
tommy deely con silencio

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

I'm going back to rianna :..2c mamadita she said she had a lot of problems because of my as brand pero everything turned out o.k.I met her halfway to el fads.I was relieved.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Mafia Forum right now

Search the Mafia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mafia Leaders Going Into 2013 - Mafia Family Le... (Jan '13) Fri Morris 109
Balcones Heights police chief placed on paid leave Jul 24 well 4
Phila. man, 57, convicted in home-invasion robbery Jul 11 D brown 1
Benny Geritano Gambino associate gets 12 years ... (Dec '13) Jul 10 Thomas Craig 54
As Russia forgives 90% of debt owed by deadbeat... Jul 9 shykora la loca 17
Pope travels to mafia stronghold Jun 30 QUITTNER on June 30 2014 3
Pope's takes bold step by condemning Mafia Jun 30 QUITTNER on June 30 2014 6
•••
•••