As Bulger's defense begins: Will he t...

As Bulger's defense begins: Will he testify?

There are 2 comments on the WINK-TV Fort Myers story from Jul 29, 2013, titled As Bulger's defense begins: Will he testify?. In it, WINK-TV Fort Myers reports that:

Lawyers for James "Whitey" Bulger acknowledged he ran a lucrative criminal enterprise that took in millions through illegal gambling, extortion and drug trafficking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WINK-TV Fort Myers.

Mike

United States

#1 Jul 29, 2013
Probably not going to testify. He knows that he's guilty, everyone knows. He's screwed. Testifying will only make him look worse. He's not Oranthal James Simpson, his running and hiding for 18 years is evidence of his guilt. He's toast, but he was toast anyway. He's an old-ass. He got the parole time that the police-state was never going to give him. He went to Sox games in Anaheim, all that. I'd let him go if I was on the jury, but I'm not. He never killed any friends of mine.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#2 Jul 31, 2013
Mike wrote:
He's not Oranthal James Simpson,.
No, Especially with a name like "Whitey"
Regards, Terri

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mafia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mafia Leaders Going Into 2013 - Mafia Family Le... (Jan '13) Sun Truth 202
New Book on the Rochester Mafia Feb 19 Gentile 7
New England crime family Feb 16 Gentile 7
News Serbians seek justice for Kosovo's forgotten vi... Feb 13 Bugarsko kopile i... 1
News Serbians seek justice for Kosovo's forgotten vi... Feb 13 Bugarsko kopile i... 1
News 'Money stained with blood': Pope Francis lashes... Jan '17 Northern fence 1
Frank LoCasio file was on Obama's desk this pas... Jan '17 Gentile 2
More from around the web