New York Mafia Families Rebuilding Ra...

New York Mafia Families Rebuilding Ranks As Feds Cut Back

There are 14 comments on the aboutthemafia.com story from Jul 4, 2013, titled New York Mafia Families Rebuilding Ranks As Feds Cut Back. In it, aboutthemafia.com reports that:

As the feds once again make cut back in their once prized organized crime squads many believe the New York mafia families are primed to try and take advantage. Many believe this will open up a window of opportunity for the mafia to be able to stabilize and even begin to rebuild and regain some of its power base. New bosses have been appointed recently by some of the top New York Mafia families as they move to reorganize. Read More ....

Join the discussion below, or Read more at aboutthemafia.com.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 8, 2013
It is interesting that we are seeing new bosses being named and mob families start to reorganize now that the feds have cut back on their organized crime squads for a second time in last few years. May just see a little resurgance in the Mafia in NY.
Hawaii people stop drug

Waianae, HI

#2 Jul 8, 2013
Lets stop Hawaii drug house, mafia they are tied to terrorist. If we don't stop soon the drug cartel & terrorist will control the country they feel they are gods they can control people by drugs & money sick sick mind
gang stalker

Bronx, NY

#3 Aug 31, 2013
Ďid you ever hear the name,"Tommy deely.:?he's supposedly a kid from out on the island with tied to the cartel?
2oo tee B

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#4 Nov 28, 2013
no way anybody has a clue whose boss/any fool who says im with this one or that one most definitely is not/if they are and the wrong person hears it your dead/end of story
IRISH TOMMY DEELY

Bronx, NY

#5 Feb 16, 2014
Go duck itself.nobody is touching me or my f.b.I. familia will gobble your plegian ass up,:0.k..hobo.
close down mafia

Waianae, HI

#6 Feb 21, 2014
With all the cut back it up to every one in all states & country to help anything to sabotage the mafia, crime family,drughouse must be a dozen way
report to law or newspaper or t.v give them coverage to put screw in crime don't break law hate them arrest the good people if everone help we can shut down mafia (some are still afraid) but let get involved stronger in #
stop Drug cartel

Waianae, HI

#7 Feb 21, 2014
Let find a way to put hair pin or monkey wrench in the drug cartel or mafia Must be a way keep legal don]t break the law
stop Drug cartel

Waianae, HI

#8 Feb 21, 2014
Sharp Square wrote:
It is interesting that we are seeing new bosses being named and mob families start to reorganize now that the feds have cut back on their organized crime squads for a second time in last few years. May just see a little resurgance in the Mafia in NY.
Let all find a legal way to sabotage the drug cartel & mafia let stand up . for freedom it American way or is it
stop mafia

Waianae, HI

#9 Feb 21, 2014
let all give a helping hand to America sabotage the mafia it the American way.freedom
we have to fight for freedom it in our land help
Phillip

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Feb 24, 2014
Anthony Chicchetti Was recently listed as the youngest Made Memeber of Mafia in all Five Family , History, it's also confirmed not only here in NYC, and in America, but He's Offical In, Sicily , he Has close ties to the Sicilian mafia, making him one of the powerfulest guys on the street, he's also the youngest made man ever, at 18 years old, his real dad Anthony Gaspipe Casso made him in 1993 at the age of 18 years old, just before federal authorities arrested casso, FB. Proved it to the thanks of numerous informants, and 2 captains also . Just when u thought the mafia was week, well, there's a real guy out there, made in the ways of old, not like these frauds of today. Everyone is speaking about this Anthony Chicchetti. He made history, I hear he's a humble man to.
john

New York, NY

#11 Mar 10, 2014
Anthony Chicchetti. Is listed as a Real life Godfather. He's also the youngest man ever made in LA cosa nostra history. Ever .. he's known as south Brooklyn boss the real one. He's a power house. He's truly to be considered Untouchable.
john

Jersey City, NJ

#12 Mar 16, 2014
Sharp Square wrote:
. ANTHONY CHICCHETTI. Is The Youngest MADE MAN in MAFIA History to become a made member , He was made at 18 years old. We just proven it 3 months ago. Therefore Carlo Gambino is 2nd youngest at 19 years old. Anthony chicchetti was made in 1993; he was born July 1975. That man Anthony Chicchetti has made mob History , not only I'm NY and USA. But in Sicily as well. We proven it. He Anthony Chicchetti is a BOSS. South Brooklyn boss a very Big and Powerful leader. He's a power house. Most strongest man Alive in LA cosa Nostra. Hes omerta. Even has the power in Italy. He's making guys in Italy as well.
fat pete chiodo

Tampa, FL

#13 Feb 5, 2015
john wrote:
<quoted text>. ANTHONY CHICCHETTI. Is The Youngest MADE MAN in MAFIA History to become a made member , He was made at 18 years old. We just proven it 3 months ago. Therefore Carlo Gambino is 2nd youngest at 19 years old. Anthony chicchetti was made in 1993; he was born July 1975. That man Anthony Chicchetti has made mob History , not only I'm NY and USA. But in Sicily as well. We proven it. He Anthony Chicchetti is a BOSS. South Brooklyn boss a very Big and Powerful leader. He's a power house. Most strongest man Alive in LA cosa Nostra. Hes omerta. Even has the power in Italy. He's making guys in Italy as well.
this is lies you're full of shitt.
Bobby jake

Hollywood, FL

#14 May 2, 2015
Phillip wrote:
Anthony Chicchetti Was recently listed as the youngest Made Memeber of Mafia in all Five Family , History, it's also confirmed not only here in NYC, and in America, but He's Offical In, Sicily , he Has close ties to the Sicilian mafia, making him one of the powerfulest guys on the street, he's also the youngest made man ever, at 18 years old, his real dad Anthony Gaspipe Casso made him in 1993 at the age of 18 years old, just before federal authorities arrested casso, FB. Proved it to the thanks of numerous informants, and 2 captains also . Just when u thought the mafia was week, well, there's a real guy out there, made in the ways of old, not like these frauds of today. Everyone is speaking about this Anthony Chicchetti. He made history, I hear he's a humble man to.
Tell me?! Who cares?? Come down to South Carolina and Miami will fix you Italian pigs..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mafia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sneak peek 'The Making of the Mob New York' on ... Aug 20 Scarpa 4
News NYC activist blasts Bill O'Reilly: Quit portray... Aug 19 USS LIBERTY 3
News Donald Trump Was Also A Dirtbag To Native Ameri... Aug 13 American Gentlema... 2
News Mafia Leaders Going Into 2013 - Mafia Family Le... (Jan '13) Aug 4 Real 131
News See Benedict Cumberbatch go gangster in the Bla... Aug 1 Le Jimbo 7
News First Nations set to battle Ottawa over contrab... Jul '15 Admiralty Law eh 1
News Promises made need to be kept | BY Russell Pearce Jul '15 see the light 2
More from around the web