Mega Millions Predict
winpete

Czech Republic

#1 May 30, 2011
I have made a website mmpredict.com . MMPredict.com site is about predicting the numbers in the game MegaMillions. MMPredict is actually an acronym Mega Millions Predict. It is based on predicted numbers based on the user`s personal data such as date and time of birth, sex and latitude of birth. It does not matter WHERE exactly born players, but the latitude of his birth. Earth rotates on its axis, therefore are important NOT exact coordinates, but just latitude. Longitude is irrelevant. Another equally important are the previous drawn numbers.
Mega Millions Predict MMPredict.com is therefore NO random number generator, it is based on probability theory and combines it with the physiological values. This model obviously can not be one hundred percent, on the other hand, it is not but in any case, only the tipping of RANDOM numbers. Try Mega Millions Predict site MMPredict.com , maybe you will bring happiness.
John

Vienna, Austria

#2 Jun 10, 2011
winpete wrote:
I have made a website mmpredict.com . MMPredict.com site is about predicting the numbers in the game MegaMillions. MMPredict is actually an acronym Mega Millions Predict. It is based on predicted numbers based on the user`s personal data such as date and time of birth, sex and latitude of birth. It does not matter WHERE exactly born players, but the latitude of his birth. Earth rotates on its axis, therefore are important NOT exact coordinates, but just latitude. Longitude is irrelevant. Another equally important are the previous drawn numbers.
Mega Millions Predict MMPredict.com is therefore NO random number generator, it is based on probability theory and combines it with the physiological values. This model obviously can not be one hundred percent, on the other hand, it is not but in any case, only the tipping of RANDOM numbers. Try Mega Millions Predict site MMPredict.com , maybe you will bring happiness.
Yes, its looks good, have anybody experience with this maths game? I try it and let know.
petr

Pohorelice, Czech Republic

#3 Sep 20, 2011
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, its looks good, have anybody experience with this maths game? I try it and let know.
Its based o maths, but how I dont know...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lottery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Name of $134 million MEGA Millions winner released (Mar '10) 1 hr Iphonemodest552 46
News $843 million on the line in lottery jackpots is... (Jul '16) 2 hr Iphonemodest552 17
News Man Wins $10 Million in Lottery Trying to Buy a... (Jan '15) 5 hr Fire 44
News Minnesota Lottery to offer online 'scratch-off'... (Mar '14) 5 hr Repeal Explosion 17
News Ask David Caruso and the 'CSI:Miami' Cast a Que... (Sep '08) Tue Riethasmith 34
Free Lottery Pool Manager (Oct '13) Tue lottomaster 3
Win $400 million Powerball draw! (Jan '16) Tue Iphonemodest552 7
More from around the web