$23M question: Who won lotto jackpot?

There are 5 comments on the WWLP story from Nov 1, 2012, titled $23M question: Who won lotto jackpot?. In it, WWLP reports that:

A woman who California lottery officials believe purchased a ticket worth $23 million has less than a month to claim the jackpot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWLP.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 1, 2012
that looks like ME!

maybe not.... but maybe they wont notice.
haaaa
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#2 Nov 1, 2012
PFfff wrote:
that looks like ME!
maybe not.... but maybe they wont notice.
haaaa
...well I must say you look good in blue...how are you?...

Since: Sep 12

Los Baņos, Philippines

#3 Nov 1, 2012
Who could that be? Who is the lucky person with $23 Million dollars awaiting her? Wow, really a lucky one...

“Hold on to my waist ”

Since: Jun 11

And push and pull

#4 Nov 1, 2012
I live here and if some one that i know won I would be telling her to get here a$$ donw there and clam it. WOW, I guess they don't need the money very bad..
Protoham

Westminster, MD

#5 Nov 1, 2012
The State won, they always win. It is rigged!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lottery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota Lottery to offer online 'scratch-off'... (Mar '14) 3 hr swedenforever 4
game 16 hr baba tunde 1
Where are good lottery prediction websites or s... (Sep '10) Sun slumdog666 21
lottery Sun Riasat sandhu 1
News Column: David Edwards, another lottery loser (Aug '07) Sun White Lightening 754
News Lotto's 2,000th draw after 20 years Sun Richard mawanda 2
News Winning Lotto jackpot means serious planning, a... (Apr '06) Apr 30 Sandravabaviba 5
More from around the web