Norfolk man wins lottery three times ...

Norfolk man wins lottery three times in one day

There are 3 comments on the WTVR Richmond story from Jan 29, 2013, titled Norfolk man wins lottery three times in one day. In it, WTVR Richmond reports that:

Back in December, George Phillips of Norfolk walked into the Virginia Lottery's Hampton Roads Customer Service Center with a ticket worth $100,000. About a month later, he did the same thing - and this time, he had two tickets: one worth $100,000 and another worth $50,000. All the tickets were for the December 13 Cash 5 night drawing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR Richmond.

Nobuhle Somlota

King William's Town, South Africa

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Share with me the secret or only share with me whether is $10000 I am broke and need money desparately my email adress is [email protected] . Please Goerge or tell me your secret
George Phillips

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Okay Nobuhle, where do I send the money?

Since: Sep 12

Makati, Philippines

#3 Mar 6, 2013
Wow, he is extremely lucky. I wonder what good luck charm did he purchased?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lottery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mark Tully: At ceiling, Pittsfield confronts re... Fri Art of No Deal 17
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) Mar 22 Lawrence Wolf 122
News Minnesota Lottery to offer online 'scratch-off'... (Mar '14) Mar 21 Trumptard Abandon... 16
News DuPage County cocaine ring smashed with arrest ... (Apr '08) Mar 20 Reginald Fortis 9
Powerball $155 million Mar 20 grillBeef 1
FreeLotto (Dec '15) Mar 19 franklin 11
News MI teen lottery winner giving most of $500K to ... Mar 18 Be Wise 1
More from around the web