Teaching Zambian children to read

Teaching Zambian children to read

There are 2 comments on the The Hindu story from Jun 28, 2009, titled Teaching Zambian children to read. In it, The Hindu reports that:

A new initiative to help improve literacy in Zambia is looking for volunteers to join a mobile library that tours its schools.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hindu.

Jimmie Williams

Miami, FL

#1 Jul 3, 2009
I am interested in the intiative that helps improve literacy in Zambia. I have a degree in biology and worked in Malawi for two years. I am interested in the contact specific to make this possible. I am currently in the USA and my e-mail is [email protected] wait for your response. Thanks!
Peggie K Ngoi-Omar

Germany

#2 Dec 7, 2012
I am interested in this venture too. I'm Zambian, have a degree in Education from UNZA & have been teaching nearly 25 years. I'm currently teaching young kids English in the eastern part of China but will be moving to Livingstone, Zambia at the end of August 2013.

Please get in touch on [email protected] or tel.0086 13777 917323

Thank you.
Peggie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Libraries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Friends of Library seeking vendors for annual c... Aug 21 Scrumpty 8
News Peotone Town Chatter (Jul '12) Aug 19 Jenny 21
News Plastic surgeon, Charleston native returns libr... Aug 13 Jackie 7
News Plastic surgeon to return library book overdue ... Aug 12 PFfff 3
News Our Opinion: Libraries justifiably seek to cove... Aug 9 Rod Knox 7
News Local News - Man Accused of Violating Child in ... (Oct '07) Aug 6 Unknown 4
News Area libraries seek local help after state budg... Aug 6 Cash Cow 3
More from around the web