Library renovations on schedule

Library renovations on schedule

There are 5 comments on the Douglas County Sentinel story from Aug 1, 2012, titled Library renovations on schedule. In it, Douglas County Sentinel reports that:

The soon-to-be newly renovated Warren P. Sewell Memorial Library in Bremen is really starting to take shape, much to the excitement of the library system as well as its patrons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Douglas County Sentinel.

“Is Topix really like this????”

Since: Jan 11

Bremen Georgia

#1 Aug 3, 2012
We are getting there!

:)

“Mess with these Claws......”

Since: Oct 09

Carrollton, GA

#2 Aug 7, 2012
Minnow_Paws wrote:
We are getting there!
:)
I assume you work there.
Friends Of The Library

Bremen, GA

#4 Aug 8, 2012
It's about time they brought the library up to date,and gave them their expansion.They were bursting at the seams!Congrats Library Staff!

“Is Topix really like this????”

Since: Jan 11

Bremen Georgia

#5 Aug 22, 2012
octoberK wrote:
<quoted text>I assume you work there.
Come on girl ;) You know I'm in real estate! Or at least was, considering the market, LOL

“Mess with these Claws......”

Since: Oct 09

Carrollton, GA

#6 Aug 23, 2012
Minnow_Paws wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on girl ;) You know I'm in real estate! Or at least was, considering the market, LOL
I did not know you were in Real Estate. I was assuming since you said "we" are getting there, you worked there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Libraries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Security procedures to be reviewed in wake of s... Jun 13 Reality Speaks 13
News Income up at Mt. Sterling (Oct '13) Jun 3 Charleston 10
News Five contenders, one title to win May 24 local read 1
News The library re-invents itself as a multi-media ... (Dec '10) May '17 iPads expensive 4... 7
News Library closes to move to new site - Apr '17 Yep 4
News The Center for Jewish History Announces January... (Dec '16) Apr '17 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 2
News Dover City Council receives project update Apr '17 stinks 1
More from around the web