Bulletin Board: Sept. 25, 2012

Bulletin Board: Sept. 25, 2012

There are 5 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Sep 24, 2012, titled Bulletin Board: Sept. 25, 2012. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

Charleston-Kanawha Housing Authority board of commissioners has changed its regular meeting to 10 to 11 a.m. Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

Dave Kersey

Ardsley, NY

#1 Oct 18, 2012
Yea my name is David mother ^%#% Kersey and I do work for the town and if I did sell pain pills I wouldn't be broke I am sick of all of you chicken shit ^%#* running your dick suckers if any one has something to say about me grow a set of ^%%% balls and say it to my face and if you can't do that then shut your ^%#%^ mouth cause I can shut it
Citizen

San Angelo, TX

#2 Oct 19, 2012
Dave Kersey wrote:
Yea my name is David mother ^%#% Kersey and I do work for the town and if I did sell pain pills I wouldn't be broke I am sick of all of you chicken shit ^%#* running your dick suckers if any one has something to say about me grow a set of ^%%% balls and say it to my face and if you can't do that then shut your ^%#%^ mouth cause I can shut it
what nice language you have! And you work for the town? You should wash your mouth out with soap! No respect! This is why the town needs to screen who they hire more carefully. Terrible.
butterfly

Belle, WV

#3 Oct 20, 2012
If the towns people would keep their mouths shut there would be no language like this. People just need to stay out of others business. This town has went from being the best little town to one that gossips about everyone in town. That includes the mayor, council people and workers. People need to respect one another and get along with everyone. It is a disgrace how some of the towns people gossip about people. They may need to clean up their own back door before they start on someone elses. I myself love this little town and years ago it was the best little town. There is some improve the town needs. It needs to be beautiful like it once was and I enjoyed myself.
Little Angel

Charleston, WV

#4 Oct 21, 2012
butterfly wrote:
If the towns people would keep their mouths shut there would be no language like this. People just need to stay out of others business. This town has went from being the best little town to one that gossips about everyone in town. That includes the mayor, council people and workers. People need to respect one another and get along with everyone. It is a disgrace how some of the towns people gossip about people. They may need to clean up their own back door before they start on someone elses. I myself love this little town and years ago it was the best little town. There is some improve the town needs. It needs to be beautiful like it once was and I enjoyed myself.
i agree with you, when i fist moved here i loved it here, bit not anymore. to many crazy people and drugs. you cant trust anyone around here, and you got to watch your back everywhere you go. i know everywhere you go there is crazy people and drugs but my goodness this sint like it was when i first moved here. im about ready to move,
Little Angel

Charleston, WV

#5 Oct 21, 2012
Dave Kersey wrote:
with a mouth and attitude like that you don't need working for the stake, you are a real good example for others. if you're so broke then find a better job, or lose the attitude and mouth like you have maybe you would make more money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Libraries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Columbus library eliminating overdue fines in 2017 Dec 2 GrowUp 3
News Public Library Reports Hate Crimes Against Musl... Nov 29 Old Pom 4
News Northwestern Program Responds To 'Hateful,' Rac... Nov 25 Ravenclaw 2
News Little Free Library group here doubles goal ahe... Nov 20 jingles4 1
News 'Big Red' bio hard to find, out of print (Jan '07) Nov 15 Catherine Lee 42
News Town okays 5.9% budget hike (Jan '13) Nov 15 meeting 2morrow 7
News Peotone Town Chatter (Jul '12) Oct '16 Peotone Rsident 29
More from around the web