Headed for the Ballot: Henderson Libr...

Headed for the Ballot: Henderson Library Tax

There are 2 comments on the CBS Local story from May 9, 2012, titled Headed for the Ballot: Henderson Library Tax. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Property taxes in Henderson would rise by an average of $7 per household if the ballot question passes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

NO Way

United States

#1 May 11, 2012
Bite me.

You can use the cop sales tax to fund it.

Havn't you all heard, we are in a recession/depression. NO JOBS equal NO MONEY!

You all wanted mmore abusive lousy cops then education, so now your stuck with it.

Less cop equal more library's.

Do the math.

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Aug 19, 2012
Dear No Way: "so now your stuck with it" should be so now you are stuck with it, or now you're stuck with it.

Libraries offer opportunities to learn and be entertained for very, very little money. I LOVE Henderson, NV and the Library District.$7 is 1 1/2 coffees at Starbucks or one movie at the theater.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Libraries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Peotone Town Chatter (Jul '12) Fri Rose 28
News Library district Plan A Oct 19 Rob tha tizzy ass... 1
News Local elections office closing for Columbus Day... Oct 10 George Sulzbach 1
News Tuesdaya s the last chance to register to vote ... Oct 10 George Sulzbach 1
News New Mexico shows deeply divided Democratic loya... Oct 8 Carrie 15
News Jamestown's Hispanic Heritage Month Kicks Off Sep 23 Pizono 7
News Donations boost TPSD libraries Sep '16 The local bankers 2
More from around the web