Bedbugs found in UW library books

Bedbugs found in UW library books

There are 1 comment on the Seattle Times story from Dec 6, 2012, titled Bedbugs found in UW library books. In it, Seattle Times reports that:

Pest-control experts say the bugs are moving from homes, dorms and other lodging to settings like libraries, migrating on book spines, and then on to patron's belongings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Times.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 10, 2012
These little vampires will find there way no matter what. I guess the moral of this story is check you library books thoroughly before leaving the library or read ebooks instead?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Libraries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Controversial group Liberty Counsel was at the ... Oct 7 Unnecessary Drama 24
News 'Christmas jar' cash theft at library spurs aid... Oct 2 Holy Silicon Wafer 3
News Powermat brings wireless charging to Florida St... Oct 1 esto 1
News New Acton library is open for business (Feb '11) Oct 1 learn 3
News Libraries' free books, computers pull in patron... (Mar '09) Oct 1 Martin garey 4
News Libraries are about more than just books (Nov '08) Sep 30 Martin garey 2
News Libraries' free books, computers pull in patron... (Mar '09) Sep 26 Martin garey 13
More from around the web