Our View: Good things await at the Erie library

Jun 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Erie Times News

The library used to be a hush-hush place, perfectly suited to an era when knowledge was bound up in books, magazines and reference materials.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
wheeled hot box

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 20, 2013
 
the only good thing awaiting you at the library are bed bugs brought in by the homeless shelter people who migrate to the library after being booted out of the city mission for the day.
Book Worm

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 20, 2013
 
The library was built when Erie had a REAL DEMOCRAT for a mayor instead of a Pontillo sock puppet. It was something Erieites could proudly show off to isitors from out of town - the iew of the bay from within is breathtaking, especially at sunset. It was built in the midst of the 90's properity, homeless then were few and far between in this town. Any able bodied person who wanted to work could find something to stay off the street. I suppose it is irony that the building is now a place for the displaced to keep from freezing to death.
truth

Fairview, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 20, 2013
 
All libraries should be closed, with the internet who needs them? You want to read and keep a book, go to Amazon.

Libraries are for cheap azz people.

PERIOD!
Satan loves Democrats

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Book Worm wrote:
The library was built when Erie had a REAL DEMOCRAT for a mayor instead of a Pontillo sock puppet. It was something Erieites could proudly show off to isitors from out of town - the iew of the bay from within is breathtaking, especially at sunset. It was built in the midst of the 90's properity, homeless then were few and far between in this town. Any able bodied person who wanted to work could find something to stay off the street. I suppose it is irony that the building is now a place for the displaced to keep from freezing to death.
I love a good dumbass democrat like you. The library is sucking up a valuable tax revenue generating piece of land stupid. Only you democrats can be this stupid. Can't wait to have you here with me.
Dirty White Boy

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Satan loves Democrats wrote:
<quoted text>
I love a good dumbass democrat like you. The library is sucking up a valuable tax revenue generating piece of land stupid. Only you democrats can be this stupid. Can't wait to have you here with me.
try reading a few books once in a while and perhaps you could stop being such a silly, stupid, ignorant superstitious f$$@*r for 5 minutes
7 billion people on earth

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 20, 2013
 
Dirty White Boy wrote:
<quoted text>try reading a few books once in a while and perhaps you could stop being such a silly, stupid, ignorant superstitious f$$@*r for 5 minutes
Agreed.
Doh

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 21, 2013
 
Dirty White Boy wrote:
<quoted text>try reading a few books once in a while and perhaps you could stop being such a silly, stupid, ignorant superstitious f$$@*r for 5 minutes
Boy, you really put the 'tard in fuktard.

Do you make sure you put on your helmet before you go online?

FUKTARD
Satan loves Democrats

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 21, 2013
 
Dirty White Boy wrote:
<quoted text>try reading a few books once in a while and perhaps you could stop being such a silly, stupid, ignorant superstitious f$$@*r for 5 minutes
Try pulling your tongue of of every democrat's a-hole. The fresh air may kill you and society will be better off. I'd can hardly wait to have you here with me skippy.
cheetos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 21, 2013
 
truth wrote:
All libraries should be closed, with the internet who needs them? You want to read and keep a book, go to Amazon.
Libraries are for cheap azz people.
PERIOD!
Brilliant, shove your kids face into a laptop instead of a book. There are some that prefer not to have their books on a cloud. <cough> nazibookburner
Kip

Delmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 21, 2013
 
cheetos wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant, shove your kids face into a laptop instead of a book. There are some that prefer not to have their books on a cloud. <cough> nazibookburner
Your mom went to college
cheetos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 21, 2013
 
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>Your mom went to college
Your mom and my mom went to different schools together, and
your dad doesn't want to read the newspaper from laptop while sitting on the toilet :)
Zugzwag

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 22, 2013
 
Doh wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you really put the 'tard in fuktard.
Do you make sure you put on your helmet before you go online?
FUKTARD
Only you get all decked out in elbow pads and knee pads. Are you going to run to the forum monitor now?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Libraries Discussions

Search the Libraries Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Singapore backs call to destroy gay-themed books 3 hr lgbt is silly 15
CPS has libraries without librarians 4 hr reality is a crutch 1
CPS has libraries without librarians 4 hr reality is a crutch 1
Elizabeth Comper was a fighter against racism o... 14 hr Govt you vote for eh 1
Summer lunch program provides meals to Woodland... Thu Birds Landing Bob 1
A Presidential Contest ... For Obama's Library Thu Responsibility 19
Deputies promoted Jul 7 Punch Cops in the Head 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••