Opponents decry proposed property tax...

Opponents decry proposed property tax for Taney County libraries

There are 1 comment on the ky3.com story from Mar 22, 2013, titled Opponents decry proposed property tax for Taney County libraries. In it, ky3.com reports that:

Taney County voters will decide on April 2 whether two private libraries should go public.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ky3.com.

Big Daddy

Ozark, MO

#1 Mar 22, 2013
This was a bad job of reporting. This guy badgered the reporter to present his view. No facts, no research, just knee-jerk reporting and a guy that hasn't even been to the library. Does that make any sense? That would be like me reporting on the best fishing holes in MO and I don't even fish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Libraries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News God Bless You' Listed as Anti-Muslim Microaggre... Mar 17 Roger_christian_AR 5
News Halton Hills Public Library hosts series for In... Mar 13 need 2 host websi... 2
News Things to do for spring vacation Mar 13 We hate coos bay ... 3
News Brandon West named recipient of 2018 GLBTRT Awa... Mar 9 Epistermophobia L... 78
News New Acton library is open for business (Feb '11) Mar 7 vs Gtown eh 6
News Huntley library officials considering expansion Mar 6 Gloria 1
News Woman leaves $8 million to library in Chillicothe (Nov '13) Feb 23 Johnn 5