Robinson makes first court appearance

Reginald Robinson, 62, was in court for the first time today. He is facing eight counts, including two for attempted murder. Full Story
Debbie

Mooresville, IN

#1 Nov 14, 2013
Any person who would attack a 4 year old child should be put in prison for life. Her life will be forever scarred. She will suffer more than he ever will. He needs to be punished to the maximum the law will allow.
DB Cooper

Wabash, IN

#2 Nov 15, 2013
He needs to be shot at sunrise.....................
ForReal

Frankfort, IN

#3 Nov 16, 2013
So this man was known for his aggressive and abusive behavior around town. Complaints from area businesses including the library. Can't wait to hear the city's excuse for this one. Oh wait...I can predict the Mayor's response right now....he cannot comment.
Prayers for this lil girl and her grandmother.
full of crap

Frankfort, IN

#4 Nov 16, 2013
ForReal wrote:
So this man was known for his aggressive and abusive behavior around town.
No he wasn't. Where do you get your info?
Lea Thompson

West Lafayette, IN

#5 Nov 18, 2013
full of crap wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, he was known for his temper and attitude. I know for a fact the animal shelter has had several run-ins with him and he even threatened to kill his neighbors dogs and/or his neighbors if they didn't stop letting their dogs outside when he was out.
Yep

Frankfort, IN

#6 Nov 18, 2013
Lea Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, he was known for his temper and attitude. I know for a fact the animal shelter has had several run-ins with him and he even threatened to kill his neighbors dogs and/or his neighbors if they didn't stop letting their dogs outside when he was out.
I know several people like the one you are describing, what should be done with them?
Geeeesh

Frankfort, IN

#7 Nov 18, 2013
He should be sentenced to having numerous stabs in the face with a screwdriver.
Not in favor

Fort Wayne, IN

#8 Nov 18, 2013
Well the library has ordered its employees to hush up. Next I'm sure you will say he is innocent.
full of crap wrote:
<quoted text>
booboo

Frankfort, IN

#9 Nov 19, 2013
ask the employees at cvs if he's ever threatened their lives??!! Was actually investigated by police for death threats!
Yep

Frankfort, IN

#10 Nov 19, 2013
booboo wrote:
ask the employees at cvs if he's ever threatened their lives??!! Was actually investigated by police for death threats!
So why was he allowed in the CVS and Library if he made several threats? Shouldn't he have been banned by the two places or do they not care for their employees?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Libraries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohio community recovers time capsule lost aftera 28 min ryanAXLEROD 1
40 Most Impressive Libraries Around The World Wed Gene 1
Art piece showing white officer, lifeless black... Jan 26 Cupcake Kong 2
Berry lands - dream job' as librarian Jan 23 Medewiwin 1
New building possible for West Terre Haute library Jan 21 George 1
Forestville womana s life inspired by Martin Lu... Jan 20 Gene 1
Local artist Daniel Rotsztain draws all 99 Toro... Jan 20 Gene 1
More from around the web