Steppenwolf's 'How Long' a powerful l...

Steppenwolf's 'How Long' a powerful look at violence

There are 1 comment on the Daily Herald story from Mar 7, 2013, titled Steppenwolf's 'How Long' a powerful look at violence. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

The ensemble of Steppenwolf for Young Adults' production of "How Long Will I Cry?: Voices of Youth Violence" read the scrolling names of young people killed in Chicago in 2012 and 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Mar 8, 2013
read the names???

how about investigating those murders find out who killed those people arrest then imprison those morons.

there are several thousand unsolved un investigated homicides in the city on police desk & files.

get those lazy assed chicago police to do the job they are over paid to do.

NO CITY IN AMERICA HAS SUCH A DYSFUCTIONAL INEPT POLICE DEPARTMENT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Libraries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New chapter begins for Baxter Library branch Jan 20 jehovah cordell 1
News Free creative writing workshops for budding aut... Jan 14 where did Ben go 1
News 'Fire and Fury' book remains elusive for Longmo... Jan 14 Poster Child for ... 1
News Copies of incendiary 'Fire and Fury' Trump expo... Jan 9 fire-and-fury eh 2
News Milton soon to be gamified with new library app... Jan 9 fire-and-fury eh 2
News Why are books from the Harris County Public Lib... (Jul '06) Jan 7 CHURCH FART 2
News PVUSD cuts $5.5 million (Feb '10) Jan 7 quien sabe 80
More from around the web