Sex in the study rooms closes public ...

Sex in the study rooms closes public library

There are 15 comments on the Anorak story from Aug 24, 2013, titled Sex in the study rooms closes public library. In it, Anorak reports that:

THE campaign to keep our libraries open moves to Windhoek Public Library in Namibia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Anorak.

PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#1 Aug 24, 2013
Well I will admit, leaving used condoms around his nasty! But other than that – people are going to do what people have always done, and I think it's kind of prudish and close-minded to get upset about it. But then I'm one of those people who doesn't mind "stumbling across" people enjoying each other's body, lots of folks are offended or freaked out by that (sadly)

“Standin' In A”

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#2 Aug 24, 2013
PDX Dave wrote:
Well I will admit, leaving used condoms around his nasty! But other than that – people are going to do what people have always done, and I think it's kind of prudish and close-minded to get upset about it. But then I'm one of those people who doesn't mind "stumbling across" people enjoying each other's body, lots of folks are offended or freaked out by that (sadly)
It shouldn't be a shocker if they get a little freaked out when you stumble across them, especially if you get your foot stuck.
robyn phipps

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Aug 24, 2013
PDX Dave wrote:
You are also one of "those people" who condone incest. That makes you despicable and a creep.
Charles Street

Portland, OR

#5 Aug 24, 2013
robyn phipps wrote:
<quoted text>
You are also one of "those people" who condone incest. That makes you despicable and a creep.
Do I know you?
Charles Street

Portland, OR

#6 Aug 24, 2013
921pm, west coast time, 3 negative icons. For the love of God do you ever take a rest?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7 Aug 25, 2013
They closed the library because of this

... well they could have least let us out first

~ Stocking, posting from library comp
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#8 Aug 25, 2013
What a f**k

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#9 Aug 26, 2013
It's not the sex that was the problem. It was the fact that all the pages in all of the books were stuck together and the reference materials were overly salty when licked.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Homefries

#10 Aug 26, 2013
Lawrence Uulumbu wrote:
What a f**k
Who did you do?
Pete

AOL

#12 Aug 26, 2013
PDX Dave wrote:
It is neither prudish nor closed-minded to not want to run into idiots humping one another in a PUBLIC library. Want to be a pervert? Be a pervert at home.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Homefries

#13 Aug 27, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
It is neither prudish nor closed-minded to not want to run into idiots humping one another in a PUBLIC library. Want to be a pervert? Be a pervert at home.
But the library is paid by tax dollars. Tax dollars paid by everyone. So if a portion of MY tax dollars went to pay for this library, I would want to be able to have sex in it......you know, once or twice a year maybe. If they don't like it, they can just give me the keys and I'd come in after hours with a nice female and do our thing.....I'd lock up on the way out. I'm good like that.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Since: Nov 12

Hoosierville

#14 Aug 27, 2013
I knew it'd happen sooner or later, book'm on misuse of Dewey Decimal system(period)

“Standin' In A”

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#15 Aug 27, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
I knew it'd happen sooner or later, book'm on misuse of Dewey Decimal system(period)
It's Dewey's fault.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Homefries

#17 Aug 27, 2013
Dewey did her?

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#18 Aug 27, 2013
DILF wrote:
Dewey did her?
Dewey care if he did? LOL Wow though, I agree with what somebody up above posted – it's just really tacky and discuss things to leave used condoms around, no matter where you're talking about. Not to mention environmentally insensitive! All of a sudden I find myself wondering what the breakdown time is, the biodegradability of latex :-)
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Libraries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Council gets first look at plans for new Hillsb... 12 hr Web 1
News Utica library stairs in need of repairs 22 hr Shooticas Last Days 1
News Library of Congress continues work on scrubbing... Jul 26 American 9
News Amish Mafia returns to airwaves (Mar '13) Jul 18 d nolt awaits bi... 4
News Newly expanded Assiginack Library celebrates gr... Jul 12 Hail 1
News Retired UM Tupelo employee wants to keep learning Jul 12 Epicurus 4
News Toronto Has a Wi-Fi Problem Jul 10 ROB FORD NATION M... 1
More from around the web