10 things about Kobe Bryant's wife Va...

10 things about Kobe Bryant's wife Vanessa Bryant you probably need to know

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Dec 20, 2011, titled 10 things about Kobe Bryant's wife Vanessa Bryant you probably need to know. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Vanessa Bryant, Kobe Bryant's soon to be ex-wife, is currently one of the hottest topics in the news, because after dealing with Kobe's multiple infidelities for years, she's finally filing for divorce.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Good Christian 101

Twentynine Palms, CA

#1 Dec 21, 2011
Most girls from marina are like that so not surprised she's one of them... know another one with the initials RMM when she graduated, where is she at now? married twice both children two different Dads and is currently cheating on her second husband with a friend of mine's husband who just so happens to be richer than her first two... Does Marina spit out Gold diggers... I think so!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kobe Bryant Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Detective plans to challenge GarCo sheriff (Jul '10) Jul '14 Anonymous 2
News Kobe Bryant - Bryants File Cross-Complaint Agai... (Jun '09) Jul '14 Anonymous 3
News In the spotlight: Mychal Wilkes (Dec '06) Jul '14 Anonymous 3
News Puppet Kobe gets back at LeBron in new Nike com... (Jun '09) Jul '14 Anonymous 3
News Mamba's MomentKobe's last best shot? (Jun '09) Jul '14 Anonymous 3
News Kobe Bryant Proves He Is Still The Best. (Jun '09) Jul '14 www 4
News Kim Kardashian Calls Kobe Bryant To Refuse Adve... (Dec '10) Jul '14 grt 2
More from around the web