Julian Assange's Wikileaks party supporting white supremacist party in Australia election

Aug 19, 2013 Full story: Daily Kos

According to today's Sydney Morning Herrald, "Julian Assange's Wikileaks Party is under fire for directing its [supporter's] preferences [in the upcoming Australia Senate election in which Assange is running for a Senate seat] to the Shooters and Fishers Party and the white nationalist Australia First Party ahead of both major parties [the Labor ... (more)

Full Story

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#1 Aug 19, 2013
Coughing and saying BULLSHIT! at the same time....more media bias and shockingly bad journalism....This is what you expect of the media today....them using their papers to spread lies and propaganda with only a handful that get in and get the facts and report the truth. Anyone that speaks out on freedom or opposes the big wheels in this country are treated not with equality and justice by the general press, but with lies, scaremongering and general bullying by the mainstream press with the intent to smear them and their credibility so they fit in their boxes and all become good little line towers......This is a example of the media fear campaign trying to brainwash all Australians to vote for who.....they want in government.....Mainstream media papers should only be used for dunny paper, if they didn't use such cheap ink that stains your arse it would be excellent for that.
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/federal-polit...
Adale

Washington, DC

#2 Aug 19, 2013
We get the same results in my country. I think it's called liberal...
.....something or other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Julian Assange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Australian Cyberthriller 'Amnesia' Echoes Julia... Jan 10 Dutch power over ... 1
The revolution will be hologrammed: Menon Oct '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
George Clooney Marries Amal Alamuddin Sep '14 Salami me like um 1
Christians pray hillside monastery sanctuary fr... Aug '14 Ivory Space 1
WikiLeaks breaks gag order (Jul '14) Aug '14 Monu Kajla 8
Assange fumes as Australia tells him to... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Punjab Basher 4
The Congressman Who Exposed Covert Crimes (Jan '14) Jan '14 Knight Templar 1
More from around the web