NSA leaker Snowden not on flight to Cuba, fueling speculation about his whereabouts and plans

Light shines through a cabin window on seat 17A, the empty seat that an Aeroflot official said was booked in the name of former CIA technician Edward Snowden, shortly before Aeroflot flight SU150 takes off from Moscow to Havana, Cuba, Monday, June 24, 2013. Full Story

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#1 Jun 24, 2013
Undoubtedly, Obama and America have no allies in the world after that Obama proved to be the most distrusted president in American history. Obama cannot get anything done when he deals with China, Russia, Cuba, Ecuador or Venezuela and most of the others because he is disrespected as leader of the free world that he aimed at converting to the new world order of losers. Half of the American that are the illiterate, poor, uneducated, sick and disabled American together with illegal foreign invaders support Obama regime despite its incompetence because Obama steal our tax money and buy his liberal voters with free food stamps, free Obama phone and free Obama care. Therefore, America continues to slip down a steep slope to its self destruction when food stamps will not be available for the liberal parasites no more.
WJDC

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#2 Jun 24, 2013
In my opinion Snowden will be returned to Washington
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#3 Jun 24, 2013
Jeff Brightone wrote:
Undoubtedly, Obama and America have no allies in the world after that Obama proved to be the most distrusted president in American history. Obama cannot get anything done when he deals with China, Russia, Cuba, Ecuador or Venezuela and most of the others because he is disrespected as leader of the free world that he aimed at converting to the new world order of losers. Half of the American that are the illiterate, poor, uneducated, sick and disabled American together with illegal foreign invaders support Obama regime despite its incompetence because Obama steal our tax money and buy his liberal voters with free food stamps, free Obama phone and free Obama care. Therefore, America continues to slip down a steep slope to its self destruction when food stamps will not be available for the liberal parasites no more.
I agree Jeff! Not one country in the world out there that isn't laughing at us.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#4 Jun 24, 2013
WJDC wrote:
In my opinion Snowden will be returned to Washington
A man without a country, AND THEN there are many including "o" himself and all his administration that could certainly be brought to justice for what they themselves HAVE DONE AGAINST THE US CITIZENS AND OUR CONSTITUTION!!!! FAST & FURIOUS? BENGHAZI, IRS? for shame for shame, I am an embarrassed citizen.
Tinsnip 13

Hoboken, NJ

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Obamasux
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#6 Jun 25, 2013
Jeff Brightone wrote:
Snowden proved the US isn't a free country so if Obama wants to be leader of the free world, he'll need to emigrate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Julian Assange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Clooney Marries Amal Alamuddin 1 hr Salami me like um 1
Christians pray hillside monastery sanctuary fr... Aug '14 Ivory Space 1
WikiLeaks breaks gag order Aug '14 Monu Kajla 8
Assange fumes as Australia tells him to... Jul '14 Punjab Basher 4
Afghan anger at US monitoring 'nearly all' phon... May '14 Grancol 1
The Congressman Who Exposed Covert Crimes (Jan '14) Jan '14 Knight Templar 1
Julian Assange's father, John Shipton, leads Wi... (Jan '14) Jan '14 George 3

Julian Assange People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE