'Australian men don't tell', says Ass...

'Australian men don't tell', says Assange of Sweden sex case

There are 16 comments on the Channelnewsasia.com story from Aug 8, 2013, titled 'Australian men don't tell', says Assange of Sweden sex case. In it, Channelnewsasia.com reports that:

Julian Assange says he will not publicly address Swedish sex allegations before his bid for office in Australia because "Australian men don't like to talk about their private lives".

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Channelnewsasia.com.

“NO ANZUS”

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

#1 Aug 8, 2013
Disclosure only when it damages America. Australian way. And this arrogant antiamerican is running for Senate. What has this freak done that would make him a good Senator? Nothing. Only platform is to hate on America and the Australian people love him. Australian Mahatma. Australian Gandhi. Its what they call him

AUSTRALIA YOU ARE SICK. Full of hate for America.

No ANZUS TRADE or TOURISM with Australia.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2 Aug 8, 2013
In other words, he's guilty.

Since: Dec 10

Burswood, Australia

#3 Aug 8, 2013
Mr Humbert wrote:
Disclosure only when it damages America. Australian way. And this arrogant antiamerican is running for Senate. What has this freak done that would make him a good Senator? Nothing. Only platform is to hate on America and the Australian people love him. Australian Mahatma. Australian Gandhi. Its what they call him
AUSTRALIA YOU ARE SICK. Full of hate for America.
No ANZUS TRADE or TOURISM with Australia.
Well he has shown the yank government up for liars and big mouths a government and military that tries to cover up murder of innocents, AGAIN!....that puts him way ahead of any Australian pollie to date....so he gets my vote on that alone...it speaks of his truth, ethics and the guts of one man to take on a super power and damn the consequence, even you Humbug have got to admire and support that kind of macho!
Effendi Bohong

Denpasar, Indonesia

#4 Aug 8, 2013
The sooner the authorities catch up with this germ and quietly ( no trial ) dispose of him, the better. The same could be said for Manning and Snowden.

Burswood, Australia

#5 Aug 8, 2013
Effendi Bohong wrote:
The sooner the authorities catch up with this germ and quietly ( no trial ) dispose of him, the better. The same could be said for Manning and Snowden.
Well you are obviously a government suck, or in WW2 terms, a collaborator, who believes in your government being able to get away with lies, propaganda, illegal acts of war, spying on it's own, illegal search and seizures, torture and murder, so in short you are either a government employee or scum bag, the latter methinks.
Effendi Bohong

Denpasar, Indonesia

#6 Aug 8, 2013
I never worked for the gummint, but I knows a scumbag when I sees one. Off with their traitorous heads !
bloke

Adelaide, Australia

#7 Aug 8, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you are obviously a government suck, or in WW2 terms, a collaborator, who believes in your government being able to get away with lies, propaganda, illegal acts of war, spying on it's own, illegal search and seizures, torture and murder, so in short you are either a government employee or scum bag, the latter methinks.
Have you ever had a differing opinion with someone that you didnt abuse? Leave the nastiness out of your answer too I didnt come here looking for an argument
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#8 Aug 8, 2013
Ultimately, a drone or CIA paramilitaries will catch up with Julian "The Rapist" Assange and his little butt buddy Mr. Snowden.... and they will be brought to task for their indiscretions.

Burswood, Australia

#9 Aug 8, 2013
bloke wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever had a differing opinion with someone that you didnt abuse? Leave the nastiness out of your answer too I didnt come here looking for an argument
So you are Effendi Bohong, are you? silly aren't you?
Effendi Bohong

Denpasar, Indonesia

#10 Aug 8, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are Effendi Bohong, are you? silly aren't you?
" Bloke " is no friend or connection of mine, trhough he may share my desire to get into your pants, Ahomana. Do you plan to visit Bali soon ???

Burswood, Australia

#11 Aug 8, 2013
Effendi Bohong wrote:
<quoted text>
" Bloke " is no friend or connection of mine, trhough he may share my desire to get into your pants, Ahomana. Do you plan to visit Bali soon ???
A troll who is a mysoginist....what are the chances mmmm?
Engineer

Adelaide, Australia

#12 Aug 8, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
lol did you know what that word meant before your mate Julia started throwing it around?

Burswood, Australia

#13 Aug 8, 2013
Engineer wrote:
<quoted text>lol did you know what that word meant before your mate Julia started throwing it around?
We females are born knowing that word, from protective fathers who know the dangers of some of the male scum who lurk around adopting the habits of sexists and pigs no matter what their circumstance. He also taught us where to land one if the guy attempts anything untoward, right in the nether regions....works a treat, I think there are still a few of you limping around.
Effendi Bohong

Denpasar, Indonesia

#14 Aug 9, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything but a misogynist ! But does this mean I have no chance of getting into your fragrant panties ?? I don't know if I can handle much more rejection !

Perth, Australia

#15 Aug 9, 2013
Effendi Bohong wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything but a misogynist ! But does this mean I have no chance of getting into your fragrant panties ?? I don't know if I can handle much more rejection !
I thought with a name like yours, you would be used to rejection!
Effendi Bohong

Denpasar, Indonesia

#16 Aug 10, 2013
Usually the ladies swarm to me like moths to a candle, but you seem to be immune to my charms, Ahomana ! Please tell me the way to your heart and other portions of your anatomy. Though the way be hard and beset with thorns I will press on regardless until I achieve my goal !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Julian Assange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Google 'directly engaged' with Clinton campaign... Jun '16 lolol 3
News Julian Assange: Google is 'Directly Engaged' In... Jun '16 Family Research C... 2
Press freedom standing 2016 May '16 Ginestra 1
News Julian Assange to leave Ecuador embassy, accept... Mar '16 Valarpirai 7
News The UK just shot back at the UN: Julian Assange... Feb '16 Tecka 2
News Assange sex case sinks in international quagmire Feb '16 EMMA 2
free mr assange you idiots Feb '16 for JESUS 4
More from around the web