Assange backer defends Swedish women'...

Assange backer defends Swedish women's rights

There are 2 comments on the The Local story from Feb 7, 2013, titled Assange backer defends Swedish women's rights. In it, The Local reports that:

I know you came here to read the Swedish news today, but I hope you won't mind a little news from France first.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Local.

Since: Dec 12

Australia

#1 Feb 14, 2013
I think the Swedish woman who proclaim she was rape just want popularity. It's just a set-up, and harassment to Assange.
F u really been rape, u been forced. But then she enjoyed the sex.
Ginestra

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Thanks for posting the link, interesting indeed.
As all who WANT to know can know, Ecuador has a very poor reputation in Human Rights respect, leave alone the respect for press freedom. Now the country is trying to emerge as a front runner advocate for the defense of human rights and freedom for the press. It is ridiculous and can only buy the ingenuity of long time enemies of the USA. It is particularly shameful that Sweden, who has a very respected and civil libertarian judiciary system, is being considered by Assange's backers, and by Ecuadorean's government, as a third world dictatorship.
I strongly advice and support a boycott of all products from Ecuador, and I hope Mr. Assange is reading this forum, even if he is probably too busy decripting classified documents for his next Wikiflop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Julian Assange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Press freedom standing 2016 May 3 Ginestra 1
News Julian Assange to leave Ecuador embassy, accept... Mar '16 Valarpirai 7
News The UK just shot back at the UN: Julian Assange... Feb '16 Tecka 2
News Assange sex case sinks in international quagmire Feb '16 EMMA 2
free mr assange you idiots Feb '16 for JESUS 4
give assange his freedom Feb '16 for JESUS 1
News Sweden's supreme court upholds Julian Assange's... (May '15) Nov '15 Ginestra 2
More from around the web