WikiLeaks Party unveils Australian el...

WikiLeaks Party unveils Australian election plans

There are 3 comments on the Times of Oman story from Apr 7, 2013, titled WikiLeaks Party unveils Australian election plans. In it, Times of Oman reports that:

Canberra: Whistleblowing group WikiLeaks unveiled plans Saturday to field candidates in at least three states in Australia's elections and said it would be "embarrassing" if Julian Assange won but couldn't take his seat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times of Oman.

Gatsby

Irvine, CA

#1 Apr 7, 2013
Assange just like looney north Korean dictator except for bad haircut. Destroy America only issue.

Since: Dec 10

North Adelaide, Australia

#2 Apr 7, 2013
They have my vote......it should be a shoe for all of them,in comparison to the scaremongering liars in parliament we have spurned today....

Since: Dec 10

North Adelaide, Australia

#4 Apr 8, 2013
Gatsby wrote:
Assange just like looney north Korean dictator except for bad haircut. Destroy America only issue.
Says the dumb yank that was so easily brainwashed to believe the lies about Iraq and now the lies about Assange...go feckin' figure...you dicks don't learn by your mistakes do you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Julian Assange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pamela Anderson visits Julian Assange in London Aug 18 Melissa Dawn Lirette 2
News Julian Assange Trolls Hillary Clinton With Twit... Aug 18 Dane Cook 2
News WikiLeaks' Assange rape probe tossed, remains g... May '17 Mitts Gold Plated... 7
News Assange to leak more US secrets (Oct '12) May '17 Baby Jesus Cries 5
News US prosecutors weighing charges against WikiLea... Apr '17 USA Today 13
News Reports: US prosecutors weighing charges agains... Apr '17 USA Today 1
News U.S. Prepares to Arrest Julian Assange Apr '17 YouDidntBuildThat 2
More from around the web