Assange Slammed as Paranoid Megaloman...

Assange Slammed as Paranoid Megalomaniac by Ex Ally

There are 3 comments on the Sofia News Agency story from Apr 22, 2011, titled Assange Slammed as Paranoid Megalomaniac by Ex Ally. In it, Sofia News Agency reports that:

A file photograph dated 23 October 2010 shows Wikileaks founder Julian Assange during his press conference in London, Britain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sofia News Agency.

christine

Australia

#1 Apr 22, 2011
Sour grapes. Of course Assange needs total security and has every right to be papanoid, his life is in danger. Anyone who has stood for truth is eliminated from the current stinking political system. As for arrogance, so he doesn't suffer fools. Go Assange just wish I could help.
Im sure he would say to y

Perth, Australia

#2 Dec 17, 2012
you, "Thanx mum"
BALENCIAGA

Canberra, Australia

#3 Dec 24, 2012
Julian Assange suffers from delusions of granduer. Not for one minute do I believe he stands for truth. To see him on the balcony of the Ecudorian Embassy, pontificating to his deluded followers was damn laughable. Who is he that he decides what people should and should not know.
Does he not realise the consequences of his actions when he releases sensitive material? Obviously not! Too busy grandstanding to the adoring few. He is nothing but a spy, anarchist and lowlife and should be charged as such. Hacking in any form should be considered a criminal offence and punishable by a hefty term of imprisonment. Now he's preparing to run for Senate in Australia. God help us! In this day and age we certainly do not need the likes of him in Govt. What a gutless nobody to hide under the bed in the Ecudorian Embassy. It's people like him that cause wars not prevent them. Don't come back to Australia Assange, you're not welcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Julian Assange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White House assails - outdated' CIA after leak ... Mar 10 TrumpiLeaks 2
News WikiLeaks: Russia hacking report was political ... Mar 9 Trump your President 4
News Intelligence Agencies Ask Americans to "Trust, ... Mar 9 ZIO DBL STD 48
News What's in WikiLeaks' new trove of CIA documents? Mar 9 LAVON AFFAIR 1
News Is Trump bugged by Wikileaks dump of CIA tools? Mar 9 yidfellas v USA 1
News WikiLeaksa Julian Assange retreats from extradi... Jan '17 anonymous 6
News Julian Assange 'to face extradition' after Chel... Jan '17 Questions 23
More from around the web