Australian surveillance 'out of contr...

Australian surveillance 'out of control': 20% increase in 1 year

There are 22 comments on the Russia Taday story from Dec 3, 2012, titled Australian surveillance 'out of control': 20% increase in 1 year. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

The US National Security Agency has responded to a Freedom of Information Act request for recent talking points from the spy agency's public affairs office, but unsurprisingly even those memos meant for the media have been heavily redacted.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

#21 Dec 4, 2012
CrimeaRiver wrote:
I truly believe that failed immigration policies, multi-culturalism and militant Islamists on our doorsteps are smokescreens designed to avert our gaze from this. The police state that threatens every major city.
But the less aware of us can't see it and will demand tougher controls and tighter security on our everyday lives..... until its too late.
You mean like this one?

Vic man faces 'foreign incursion' offences

AAP
December 05, 2012

A MAN is about to face a Brisbane court accused of training overseas for involvement in a foreign conflict.

"It will be alleged in court that the man travelled overseas to participate in training to assist in the participation of hostile activity offshore," the three police forces said in a joint statement on Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/national...
sid

Chermside, Australia

#22 Dec 4, 2012
Gottaliv wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I know, not yet.....???
In case you missed this in September...
Roxon Nazi - again! A dangerous woman that one!
The Attorney-General is considering introducing laws to force internet providers to store data on all phone and internet communications for two years.
Phone, internet data could be kept for 2 years:
VIDEO and TRANSCRIPT - http://www.abc.net.au/lateline/content/2012/s...
A shame isn't it when the people become the enemy of the government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Julian Assange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. intel committee subpoenas comedian in Russ... Nov 30 Ex Senator Santpo... 1
News Senators Try to Force Trump Admin to Declare Wi... Sep '17 Melissa Dawn Assange 1
News Wikileaks spills the beans on the CIA's Angelfi... Sep '17 Melissa Dawn Assange 1
News WikiLeaks' Assange rape probe tossed, remains g... (May '17) Aug '17 Jedi MasterXX 9
News Pamela Anderson visits Julian Assange in London Aug '17 Melissa Dawn Assange 3
News Julian Assange Trolls Hillary Clinton With Twit... Aug '17 Dane Cook 2
News Assange to leak more US secrets (Oct '12) May '17 Baby Jesus Cries 5
More from around the web