Assange Fears Assassination In U.S. P...

Assange Fears Assassination In U.S. Prison

There are 1 comment on the NewsOne story from Aug 7, 2012, titled Assange Fears Assassination In U.S. Prison. In it, NewsOne reports that:

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange believes he could withstand solitary confinement in a U.S. prison if the American government manages to extradite him, but he fears he would likely be killed "Jack Ruby-style" if held with others inside the U.S. Assange told Britain's Guardian newspaper in an interview at the English mansion where he's under house ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOne.

amarige

Saint-jérôme, Canada

#1 Aug 8, 2012
in dignity with a suspens film...of james bond,agent007,loll
It was in an ancestral life,this scenario :conspiracy-emprisonment-assas sination of the husband of Marie Stuart... get off of this life,come on the earth,baby! transmutation,please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Julian Assange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sweden's supreme court upholds Julian Assange's... May 11 Kar 1
News Australian Cyberthriller 'Amnesia' Echoes Julia... Jan '15 Dutch power over ... 1
News The revolution will be hologrammed: Menon (Oct '14) Oct '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News George Clooney Marries Amal Alamuddin (Sep '14) Sep '14 Salami me like um 1
News Christians pray hillside monastery sanctuary fr... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Ivory Space 1
News WikiLeaks breaks gag order (Jul '14) Aug '14 Monu Kajla 8
News Assange fumes as Australia tells him to... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Punjab Basher 4
More from around the web