China unfairly targeted over Laos rai...

China unfairly targeted over Laos railway

There are 3 comments on the People's Daily Online story from Jan 9, 2013, titled China unfairly targeted over Laos railway. In it, People's Daily Online reports that:

I read the New York Times, not just because I live in one of its five boroughs and pay the city tax, but also because I was told that it represents the finest in journalism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at People's Daily Online.

silom

Kincumber South, Australia

#1 Jan 10, 2013
china will migrant the workers and stay in laos for ever..china buid and lao have more debt
Lao4Lao

Fresno, CA

#2 Feb 6, 2013
The China-Laos rail way is very good to Laos. It will serve as strategic rail link between the tiny nation port of Singapore to china. It's going to bypass the south china sea shipping sea lane if there uncertainty over there in the event of countries dispute. Laos will be the winner, because Laos now is a very stable state and Laos can protect that rail link it own force to prevent from take over by any body.
lao meng

Natural Bridge, Australia

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Lao4Lao wrote:
The China-Laos rail way is very good to Laos. It will serve as strategic rail link between the tiny nation port of Singapore to china. It's going to bypass the south china sea shipping sea lane if there uncertainty over there in the event of countries dispute. Laos will be the winner, because Laos now is a very stable state and Laos can protect that rail link it own force to prevent from take over by any body.
can lao protect from china?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Journalism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Air Canada, WestJet 'colluded' to charge checke... 10 hr Airport Authority 2
News Clinton, Trump buff foreign policy bona fides o... Tue donaldtrump 26
News Gray Matters: Be healthy, avoid geezer jokes (Feb '09) Tue Herbert Walker 61
News Fort McMurray businesses need servers, cooks an... Sep 26 Minimum Wage Rules 1
News A Ted Bit: Right down to the wire with one day ... (Jan '14) Sep 26 Ted no Fiorito 9
News Hofstra pushes front-line learning with preside... Sep 25 USA Today 1
News Mountain Workshops: Photojournalism Tradition R... (Nov '12) Sep 23 jabwow123 2
More from around the web