La Crosse TV anchor: Viewer criticizi...

La Crosse TV anchor: Viewer criticizing weight a 'bully'

There are 2 comments on the Post-Bulletin story from Oct 3, 2012, titled La Crosse TV anchor: Viewer criticizing weight a 'bully'. In it, Post-Bulletin reports that:

Jennifer Livingston has always rebuffed personal attacks, so when the Wisconsin television anchorwoman got an email from a viewer criticizing her weight, she thought nothing of it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post-Bulletin.

United States

#1 Oct 3, 2012
There was no bullying in the E-mail that I saw. All I see is an overweight person trying to portray herself as a "victim" of some sort. Epic FAIL on her part.

15 minutes of fame? For being fat?
Nobody force fed all that food down her except herself.

What is in her future? Heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and coronary artery disease, just for starters.

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2012
Michelle Obama said about her daughters on NATIONAL TV that they were overweight.

Is Michelle a bully?

This fat woman would had been better off if she had kept her mouth shut.

Bottom line, no pun intended, the author of the critical email was attempting to do the woman a small favor, no pun intended. Guess Constructive Criticisum no longer exists.

Is this what happens when women are given jobs?

Maybe they SHOULD stay at home and be domestic engineers where they'er NOT role models for thousands of TV viewers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Journalism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Huckabee compares gay marriage to drug use, pol... (Apr '10) 12 hr Leaving your mama 40
News Trump slams 'corrupt' media, as more women make... Oct 23 Flower6063 53
News COMESA awards Ethiopian Journalist for excellen... Oct 21 Pawl 1
News Gray Matters: Be healthy, avoid geezer jokes (Feb '09) Oct 19 Gbostbusters 3 72
News Trump has 'betrayed First Amendment values,' jo... Oct 14 Dee Dee Dee 2
News Bikes should have licence plates, Ottawa driver... Oct 12 TRUMP a SNIFFER 2
Need help navigating media Oct 4 Eplanet 1
More from around the web