Threat of Islam is real On June 3

Threat of Islam is real On June 3

There are 50 comments on the Herald-Citizen story from Jul 7, 2012, titled Threat of Islam is real On June 3. In it, Herald-Citizen reports that:

Threat of Islam is real On June 3, 2012, Steve Moore stated that land had been purchased by the Cookeville Muslim community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Herald-Citizen.

orly

Cookeville, TN

#21 Jul 9, 2012
Defuckbags WTF... GTFO no one gives a sh#t about your options.... I still cannot belive the HC is still publishing this hate mongering crap!!!!!! JUST Isalm isn't a threat... Religion is.... But that all relies on the follower/person.... ie etc Are they gonna take it to the extreme like Westboro folks or the guy that killed many out in Waco TX back then.... I really wish these Bible Thumping fools would stop getting their panties into a wad just cause some folks want to buy a place to "worship" their God. HC is baised and I will never pick up a HC newspaper again. They're sooo baised on many topics anyways not just this religion thing... This town is racist and I'm glad to be moving outta of here soon!!!!!
orly

Cookeville, TN

#22 Jul 9, 2012
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>i dont want to listen to a supporter of Russia talk to me about being the world's baby sitter especially when you consider Russia was considering conquest as late as 2008.If people like you had your way,we wouldnt be baby sitting the world, the world would be Russia.
Get your head out of your ass... America is already babysitting thousands of countries they have implanted military bases and embassies all over the world. What do you think is going on??? They feel so mighty and powerful so they chose to butt in on every country's biz... No wonder we're the most hated country by terror cells... We're always there bail out the targeted places regardless of where they are... Fu#king stupid a$s retard you don't have a heart condition you need to jump off a cliff and die.
certainly

Crossville, TN

#23 Jul 9, 2012
The more Joey posts on here, the more I'm convinced he has shizophrenia. You win the gold medal for putting not only words but entire concepts in people's mouths.
wow

Cookeville, TN

#24 Jul 9, 2012
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>you're acting as though i dont have a heart condition when you very well may have beenone of the ones that enacted policies to allow the germs to be applied to my throat to cause the problem,afterall it was a biological attack from man that caused my condition and not smoking. you must work at the library or at least im sure you're lazy enough to "work" here.
I don't know you, but seriously, it sounds more like you have a mental (paranoid/schizophrenia) condition. Wow. Are you for real?
orly

Cookeville, TN

#26 Jul 9, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know you, but seriously, it sounds more like you have a mental (paranoid/schizophrenia) condition. Wow. Are you for real?
Yep he's a fu$king nutcase.... Here's his whole sob story
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/cookeville-tn/T...
El duderino

Manchester, TN

#27 Jul 9, 2012
I actually think I found a picture of DeDominics
http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/141447-butthur...
Sorry, have to copy and paste.

DeDominicis

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#28 Jul 10, 2012
well, seeing as how i pretty much beat you i'll bid you farewell.

DeDominicis

Cookeville

#29 Jul 10, 2012
orly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep he's a fu$king nutcase.... Here's his whole sob story
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/cookeville-tn/T...
If you want to hear a sob story go talk to some prostitute with cervical cancer.
Johnny

Manchester, TN

#30 Jul 10, 2012
DeDominicis wrote:
well, seeing as how i pretty much beat you i'll bid you farewell.
You know, there's a rule on the Internet. One that says if you have to state that you won the argument, you've obviously lost the argument. Just saying.

DeDominicis

Cookeville

#32 Jul 11, 2012
certainly wrote:
The more Joey posts on here, the more I'm convinced he has shizophrenia. You win the gold medal for putting not only words but entire concepts in people's mouths.
I mean it's pretty obvious by how many people are using the word schitzophrenia today that the efforts to thwart my sessy honesty are either coordinated with a number of people or the same very very sad guy lol.
viligatestingsft w

Manchester, TN

#33 Jul 11, 2012
LOL the only sad guy in this case would be you.... I pity you... Sooo loney to the point where you have nothing better to do but post on literally every other topic you actually have not a single damn clue about yet you do it with gumpton as if your posts are always correct and valued by others when in reality your actually making a ASS out of yourself but of course your too far beyond stupid to see that.. Oh well can't fix stupid like you LOL You'd prob be happier if you were dead. So just get it over with we all can see your one sad twisted indivdual. No one gives a sh#t nor will miss your posts if you were to dissappear one day ;-) Ciao I got a life gotta go! Have a good day DeDildo
linda

Crossville, TN

#34 Jul 11, 2012
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>I mean it's pretty obvious by how many people are using the word schitzophrenia today that the efforts to thwart my sessy honesty are either coordinated with a number of people or the same very very sad guy lol.
I'd say you have pretty significant mental problems and I'm not even trying to troll you.

DeDominicis

Cookeville

#35 Jul 12, 2012
linda wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say you have pretty significant mental problems and I'm not even trying to troll you.
Im trying to understand why that many people or screen names would "diagnose" me with the same condition in one day.
docgeneralpublic

United States

#36 Jul 12, 2012
They don't have to "diagnose" you... You've shown your issues via your lamebrained posts and splattered your whole sob life story on topix. Not one sane person with a ounce of common sense would do that. Get help before it's too late!!!
wow

Cookeville, TN

#37 Jul 12, 2012
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>Im trying to understand why that many people or screen names would "diagnose" me with the same condition in one day.
speaking for myself, because your stories don't make sense to me and I don't understand. You say someone tried to essentially infect you with a virus to weaken your heart, but I for one don't get it. Why would anyone do that and who has the capabilites for germ warfare? To me it sounds like a wild story or you have some issues that need to be tended to. Maybe you can help us understand?

DeDominicis

Cookeville

#38 Jul 14, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>speaking for myself, because your stories don't make sense to me and I don't understand. You say someone tried to essentially infect you with a virus to weaken your heart, but I for one don't get it. Why would anyone do that and who has the capabilites for germ warfare? To me it sounds like a wild story or you have some issues that need to be tended to. Maybe you can help us understand?
Well, ive been doing what i can to help people understand well before that incident happened too bad you never listened before or are a facillitator/enactor of the problem.
omfg

Crossville, TN

#39 Jul 14, 2012
Joey needs to stop talking out of his snatch.

DeDominicis

Cookeville

#40 Jul 14, 2012
omfg wrote:
Joey needs to stop talking out of his snatch.
Tell your mother to close her legs,deputy dipsh*t.
orly

Crossville, TN

#41 Jul 15, 2012
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>Tell your mother to close her legs,deputy dipsh*t.
Tell your mother that she should have made him pull out.
carlmend

Cookeville, TN

#42 Jul 23, 2012
wow I am a believer on the Messiah, and this is the most stupid thing you can ever come up with I do not have anyone like Yeshua commanded, but to say the Islam is the same you got to be nuts they kill anyone who is an infidel, you become one of them or you die no exceptions, i know there are some people who believe that all 3 religions are the same but muslim's god is the moon god, there is only one true God and that is the God Israel the Father of Yeshua our redeemer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Journalism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gray Matters: Be healthy, avoid geezer jokes (Feb '09) 2 hr Failed Marriages 45
News Why Debbie Wasserman Schultz was right to fight... Wed Captain Yesterday 5
News Before the DNC hack, Russian internet trolls we... Wed Go Blue Forever 1
News Serbia populists exhibit criticism to fight cen... Jul 21 Kosovo is Serbia 1
Story Tracking Software Jul 19 EPDev 1
News Investors Group Field to get bus-rapid- transit... Jul 18 Suk Yin Lees Nethers 1
News Europe will submit to radical Islam Giulio Meotti Jul 18 Jesus is 162
More from around the web