Wis. anchor: Viewer criticizing weight a 'bully'

Jennifer Livingston has always rebuffed personal attacks, so when the Wisconsin television anchorwoman got an email from a viewer criticizing her weight, she thought nothing of it. Full Story
Sammie

Houston, TX

#1 Oct 2, 2012
There was no bullying in the E-mail that I saw. All I see is an overweight person trying to portray herself as a "victim" of some sort. Epic FAIL on her part.

15 minutes of fame? For being fat?
Nobody force fed all that food down her except herself.

What is in her future? Heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and coronary artery disease, just for starters.
reversepx

Chicago, IL

#2 Oct 3, 2012
It's making national news. I live in Indiana and just wanted to see what the locals thought. I think who ever sent it was an a-hole but not a bully. It's getting to the point in this country where you can't say anything without being accused of being something you're not. She should have responded privately and told the person to go f*** themselves.
aur56

Aurora, MO

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Jennifer is much better than this idiot even knows.She responded with class and the right to say what she said.She as worked at tisTV staion for 15 years with no problem. Being over weight is not a problem, she is healthy, atractive, and has lots of personality. Shame on this man for being critical of her based solely on her weight.
aur56

Aurora, MO

#4 Oct 3, 2012
to Sammie, you are an a@#hole. I assume you are tall, thin ,and very good looking with no personal vices.Do you smoke, do you drink, do you take meds,?
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

#6 Oct 3, 2012
Brian wrote:
Here is a hint Jenifer...go on a diet and quit trying to say its because of your kids too. Typical fatty looking to cause problems to others rather than face the facts of her eating too much.
Yup! She used the current witchhunt for bullies as an excuse to get some publicity. It obviously worked!!

She's a pathetic, lazy pig.
aur56

Aurora, MO

#7 Oct 3, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup! She used the current witchhunt for bullies as an excuse to get some publicity. It obviously worked!!
She's a pathetic, lazy pig.
As are you.
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

#8 Oct 3, 2012
aur56 wrote:
<quoted text> As are you.
Aw, how sad. Another wuss who was raised by piece of shit parents who taught you to be a victim.

Shame on those POS parents of yours!
Tammy Gumdrops

Edwardsville, IL

#9 Oct 3, 2012
aur56 wrote:
<quoted text> As are you.
Ohhh a typical intellegent remark from another fatty
puke
splat
fatties
ugh
Sammie

Houston, TX

#10 Oct 3, 2012
aur56 you are the "coward bully" (as shown by your remarks).

aur56 ; Your profanity ; is just your inadequate mind desperately trying to express itaelf.

Me? age 39 female 5'6" 118 pds
Don't smoke, drink or gourge myself all day long.
I work out 3 times a week and eat healthy foods.

Meds? Do my vitamins count?.

And yes, I am still good looking. Men (and an occasional woman) still ask me out once or twice a month.

See what happens when you get off the couch and take care of yourself!

PaP

Keego Harbor, MI

#12 Oct 6, 2012
Did you see the pic of the guy that wrote this? He looks like some creepy old closeted gay dude!
Anonymous

Pico Rivera, CA

#13 Oct 6, 2012
PaP wrote:
Did you see the pic of the guy that wrote this? He looks like some creepy old closeted gay dude!
Worse than a female sumo wrestler?!
Anonymous

Pico Rivera, CA

#15 Oct 7, 2012
_brian wrote:
People wonder why America has been dumbed down...all one has to do is lookk at the dumb porker broadcasting the news
I've never seen her do the news. But her reaction to this guy's email sure shows how most people have been taught to be victims and always blame the other guy. She's pathetic, both inside & out.
Nice weather

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Oct 7, 2012
Lacrosse is a suburb of the Twin Cities.

This woman is a good example of what the USA's culture has produced. No wonder why a growing number of "people" of the USA have grown to be obesse.

Now that the perpetrator has apologized, the fat pig will be fileing a law suite for some phocking reason. You know it's quite "normal" in the USA to be a fat pig, just like being gay. Everything is "normal" today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Journalism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Awakening: The Global Islamic Jihad Fifth Colum... 48 min MADOFF 3
Why this obsession with what gay people do in b... (Jan '13) 1 hr Kellyrsth 147
NCTJ Diploma in Journalism Questions - Distance... Fri Kelly 1
Gas explosion in New Jersey leaves 15 people in... Feb 25 Wow 1
Thimerosal, Vaccines and Autism: Let the Scienc... Feb 24 VACCINES MAIM KILL 4
As Public Pensions Shift to Risky Wall Street, ... Feb 24 relicsNpensions 1
Police misconduct documentary Feb 23 isiahholmes 1
More from around the web