Jameson 245 where are you?

Posted in the jameson's WebbSleuths 2 Forum

Only registered users can post in this forum thread.

Anonymous

Huntsville, AL

#1 Nov 12, 2016
Hey Jameson or anybody else.... Looking for opinions. What if Codis comes up with a DNA match to an intruder in the near future. What will happen to the Burke vs. Dr. Spitz lawsuit? What other fallout might there be? I asked this question on Acandyrose website and not one person responded. Appreciate your thoughts.
Anonymous

Southampton, UK

#4 Dec 19, 2016
jameson245 wrote:
PO Box 3687
Hickory, NC 28601

I get there maybe once a week to pick up mail and will post here when I receive it.

Will be in WS in January and can meet if it seems promising.
So who do you think is responsible jameson?

Since: Dec 16

Location hidden

#7 Dec 30, 2016
jameson245 wrote:
I think it is an intruder who had ties to Boulder, either lived there or attended CU. Could be someone John upset in a business venture or some homeless guy John got angry when he didn't respond to a request for money (either a vocal request of simply a busker whose hat got no donation from the passing millionaire.) Could be someone who knew John Andrew from CU who was jealous of the "donna Reed" family and wanted to destroy what he himself did not have. Could have been a pedophile from Boulder who saw JOnBenet at the park, the store, the mall,the parade -- someone who knew where she lived and scoped out the house at night when the Ramseys left lights on and drapes open. I don't know who did it exactly -- but I believe the DNA is important and am glad new testing will be done.
I found a name, appears extremely serious and is a very good likelyhood. I have not seen posted and can't give details. What do I do with the info.
Anonymous

Beckley, WV

#13 Jan 13, 2017
jameson245 wrote:
I think it is an intruder who had ties to Boulder, either lived there or attended CU. Could be someone John upset in a business venture or some homeless guy John got angry when he didn't respond to a request for money (either a vocal request of simply a busker whose hat got no donation from the passing millionaire.) Could be someone who knew John Andrew from CU who was jealous of the "donna Reed" family and wanted to destroy what he himself did not have. Could have been a pedophile from Boulder who saw JOnBenet at the park, the store, the mall,the parade -- someone who knew where she lived and scoped out the house at night when the Ramseys left lights on and drapes open. I don't know who did it exactly -- but I believe the DNA is important and am glad new testing will be done.
Are you truly serious?

It is obvious from the ransom note that the "intruder" had to know the Ramseys quite well. They had to know their way around the home also. In the dark, even.

JB would have had to have trusted this man. He fed her pineapple, for pity sake. Though it is difficult to determine whether it was before or after he shot her with a stun gun.

The ransom note was so pristine with no creases or folds even after the rough handling the Ramseys surely gave it while gripping it since they were in such a state of despair upon finding their daughter kidnapped. That would suggest that the ransom note was written and placed immediately upon the stairs and was left untouched. Merely a prop for the police.

The Ramseys had someone who hated them so much that they killed their daughter and left her wrapped in HER favorite blanket, or even a blanket of any kind? They didn't string her up naked for them to see when they came down the stairs that morning? They didn't slit her throat and leave her to bleed in her bed to be discovered by her mother the next morning? They didn't behead her as they threatened in the note? They didn't remove her from the home never to be seen by her parents again so that they would forever wonder and worry the rest of their lives about the child they so obviously adored? Any of those would have been revenge committed by someone who was so dastardly and jealous of the family that they couldn't live their own lives for wishing the Ramseys harm. Anyone that MAD and evil would have done far worse to the child. And one would think that they would have targeted the Ramsey son, not the daughter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

jameson's WebbSleuths 2 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paula Woodward - (Jan '17) Oct '17 watchingjbrcase 2
The grand juror spoke (Jan '17) Oct '17 watchingjbrcase 6
Forensic Linguistics - Gerald McMenamin PhD (Jan '17) Oct '17 watchingjbrcase 21
Edward Edwards (Nov '16) Feb '17 mickey chen 8
JMK and Randy Simons (Oct '16) Jan '17 GigiJones81 6
JonBenet's Mother: The Tragedy and The Truth! (Jan '17) Jan '17 Anonymous 1
Schiller's show on REELZ 12/17/2016 (Dec '16) Dec '16 Tioga 1

Forum Rules

Be nice.

Respect the true evidence of the case as revealed in case documents.

Discredited 'experts' hold no power here.

Be nice.

And then enjoy case discussion. We all have something to learn.

Other cases can be discussed as well, there are lessons to be learned there too.