Psychics view and opinion about JonBenet Ramsey..Jus 'sayin.. Don't hate.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Psychic LadyTL

Pelham, AL

#1 Jan 22, 2017
What ever happened to JonBenet's brother John Andrew? Where is he in all of this? Where is he now? Was he there in the Ramsey house during all of this? I believe that there could have been molestation in the house and JonBenet was going to tell someone. I think the father was molesting
her and they used John Andrew as someone who could kill JonBenet, to cover up the molestation.
They were afraid that she was going to tell someone, so they came up with a plan so she wouldn't talk. They had her go downstairs and her brother murdered her. They were playing a game down there. If the father had of hit her with a bat or strangled her, It would have been worse. But using Andrew, don't you think that using a child to kill someone, would you give them a gun to do it? I think giving a child a bat would be more of a choice. She didn't die with the bat, so she was strangled. or Visa versa.
Burke was in his room. The 3rd voice on the 911 call, was John Andrew. He killed her, Then they moved him outta there, or they hid him out. Was John Andrew or the father ever taught how to make knots? Why would someone use Patsy's crafts to make a strangler? John Andrew or the father probably made this. They didn't want to use Burke because little kids talk, so they had to put him in another room. Why didn't John Andrew ever go on Dr. Phil instead of Burke? Where in the H-ll is he?
Patsy probably knew of the molestation. John Andrew and John Ramsey probably molested her.
That was the game they played downstairs and it got out of hand. When John Andrew killed her, The family covered it up. Put John Andrew in interrogation. There was no forced entry. It was the family that did it!!
Look in John Ramseys past and question him if there was ever molestation in his family past.
Usually this stays with the family. Ask John Andrew if he ever molested! Ask John Ramsey if he ever molested JonBenet !
Burke didn't hear anything downstairs because who hears anything in the basement?
Did John Andrew come to visit?
Also, what happened to John's older daughter? Car accident? Did John Ramsey molest her? Did
her brother John molest her? Then they had her killed too? What kind of car accident?
What is the bigger picture here?
What kind of father was John to both Girls? What kind of brother was John Andrew to both girls?
Did someone kill Patsy too because she knew too that there was molestation going on?
3 ladies gone....hmmmmm.
Texxy

Spring, TX

#3 Mar 28, 2017
Jon Andrew had multiple alibis. All the rest had was sleeping all night. Well, if Jon was sleeping, how did he know P and B were also sleeping? If Patsy was sound asleep, how would she know if Jon or Burke got up?

See how that doesn't always work to their advantage?
Ann

Coppell, TX

#5 Apr 22, 2017
Texxy wrote:
Jon Andrew had multiple alibis. All the rest had was sleeping all night. Well, if Jon was sleeping, how did he know P and B were also sleeping? If Patsy was sound asleep, how would she know if Jon or Burke got up?

See how that doesn't always work to their advantage?
John Andrew was in Atlanta at the time of the murder
Ramsey's were flying to Atlanta the next morning. And John Andrew DNA was not a match he was cleared.
kauna

United States

#6 Apr 25, 2017
Ann wrote:
<quoted text>

John Andrew was in Atlanta at the time of the murder
Ramsey's were flying to Atlanta the next morning. And John Andrew DNA was not a match he was cleared.
J andrew has a solid alibi...yes.

Since: Sep 16

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Apr 26, 2017
The possibility of John Andrew being involved is something I go back and forth with. There are a lot of things, in my opinion, that just do not add up.

First, John Andrew's semen was found in a blanket that was found in the suitcase. A children's book was also found in the suitcase. Apparently, John Andrew talked obsessively about JonBenet. Does that automatically make him guilty of anything? No. But it's just off to me. Especially since fibers from the suitcase were found on JonBenet. Secondly, John Andrew's response to a question. That the murderer should be forgiven. Who says that a murderer (especially a child murderer) should be forgiven? Especially when the person/people murdered your 6 year old half sister? Third, the attorney (attorneys?) that John hired for his ex wife and his older children. What would be the need to hire attorneys for family who were apparently no where near the crime scene. Was John afraid that his ex wife or older children would let something slip? Or that their stories wouldn't be consistent with what John and Patsy said? Or did John hire attorneys for them because John Andrew really was in the Ramsey home that night and not where he claimed to be? Yes, it would be extremely hard to lie and keep up with such a fake alibi. But it is possible. Especially when John can pay someone to look away or dismiss the claims that John Andrew was there.

The DNA evidence in this case is touch/trace DNA. Trace/Touch DNA can be transmitted through literally anything - sneezing, coughing, just an innocent touch. It could have came from someone who made/packaged the panties JonBenet was wearing. It could have came from not using sterilized instruments during the autopsy. Not to mention, John and Patsy contaminating the evidence by 1) Allowing friends to not only be in their home but allowing them to roam free and 2) By moving/touching her body. The DNA went from belonging to "one unidentified Hispanic male" to belonging to 6 different people. Just because DNA "ruled out" someone doesn't mean they aren't in any way responsible.

I do firmly believe that JonBenet (and maybe even Burke) was being molested. I think John (possibly John Andrew and a few friends of John as well) was molesting JonBenet (and Burke). Burke would have thought this was normal and could have also been molesting JonBenet. I don't even ignore the possibility that it could have been a pedo ring that people just automatically dismiss. She may have given them the impression that she was going to tell someone and she had to be silenced. I'm still undecided on whether she died accidentally or purposely. I lean more toward an accident and they had to cover up the molestation by staging the molestation being done by an intruder.
kauna

United States

#8 Apr 26, 2017
BrittanyNicole01 wrote:
The possibility of John Andrew being involved is something I go back and forth with. There are a lot of things, in my opinion, that just do not add up.

First, John Andrew's semen was found in a blanket that was found in the suitcase. A children's book was also found in the suitcase. Apparently, John Andrew talked obsessively about JonBenet. Does that automatically make him guilty of anything? No. But it's just off to me. Especially since fibers from the suitcase were found on JonBenet. Secondly, John Andrew's response to a question. That the murderer should be forgiven. Who says that a murderer (especially a child murderer) should be forgiven? Especially when the person/people murdered your 6 year old half sister? Third, the attorney (attorneys?) that John hired for his ex wife and his older children. What would be the need to hire attorneys for family who were apparently no where near the crime scene. Was John afraid that his ex wife or older children would let something slip? Or that their stories wouldn't be consistent with what John and Patsy said? Or did John hire attorneys for them because John Andrew really was in the Ramsey home that night and not where he claimed to be? Yes, it would be extremely hard to lie and keep up with such a fake alibi. But it is possible. Especially when John can pay someone to look away or dismiss the claims that John Andrew was there.

The DNA evidence in this case is touch/trace DNA. Trace/Touch DNA can be transmitted through literally anything - sneezing, coughing, just an innocent touch. It could have came from someone who made/packaged the panties JonBenet was wearing. It could have came from not using sterilized instruments during the autopsy. Not to mention, John and Patsy contaminating the evidence by 1) Allowing friends to not only be in their home but allowing them to roam free and 2) By moving/touching her body. The DNA went from belonging to "one unidentified Hispanic male" to belonging to 6 different people. Just because DNA "ruled out" someone doesn't mean they aren't in any way responsible.

I do firmly believe that JonBenet (and maybe even Burke) was being molested. I think John (possibly John Andrew and a few friends of John as well) was molesting JonBenet (and Burke). Burke would have thought this was normal and could have also been molesting JonBenet. I don't even ignore the possibility that it could have been a pedo ring that people just automatically dismiss. She may have given them the impression that she was going to tell someone and she had to be silenced. I'm still undecided on whether she died accidentally or purposely. I lean more toward an accident and they had to cover up the molestation by staging the molestation being done by an intruder.
I support your second thoughts.
$$$$ buys quiet...i agree
Curious

New York, NY

#9 Apr 26, 2017
I think Brittany may be on to something. I also find it strange JR hired Lawyers for his older Children. Why the need if they weren't anywhere near the crime scene? I read that JR claimed to have lost his Cell phone that December (how convenient), & that His Cell Phone records were never turned over to authorities, which I don't understand because even if he really did lose his phone, they still should have been able to get the Cell Phone records! The fact they weren't turned over is highly suspicious IMO. IF JAR was in any way involved/planned JB's death, could it be that he placed a late night/early morning call to JR on 12-25/12-26-96 because he got scared/confessed to either what he, or perhaps others he involved/hired did to JB? If that did happen, JR definitely wouldn't want LE to find out about that phone call, as it would surely raise red flags to LE. While a lot of the public & some investigators on the case feel the R's are covering for & protecting Burke, and that could very well be the case I guess, but I just could never shake the feeling that the older Son, JAR is somehow involved/responsible for what happened to JB, the R's found out it was him & he's the one they've been protecting/covering for all these years. Anything is possible in this bizarre case, and this is JMO, and it makes sense to me. RIP Jonbenet, you deserved better!!
Anonymous

Boulder, CO

#10 Apr 27, 2017
yes..am anxious to contact this forums physic today. Am meeting with my physic advisor tonight in hopes of contacting Mr. ĝllie Gray who recently passed. Please understand have no idea if Mr. Gray believes in this..in fact think not. However was able to share visions regarding Ramsey many times. Mr. Gray did say he will be one of the first to know the truth as his departure from this earth was near.Asked if he would contact me from his destination...he rather laughed...however tonight am attempting to reach him with a very skilled physic. This physic has been able to contact my father who had very definate memories and requests for me. It is ...well..it is...
kauna

United States

#11 Apr 27, 2017
rj stoker wrote:
yes..am anxious to contact this forums physic today. Am meeting with my physic advisor tonight in hopes of contacting Mr.ĝllie Gray who recently passed. Please understand have no idea if Mr. Gray believes in this..in fact think not. However was able to share visions regarding Ramsey many times. Mr. Gray did say he will be one of the first to know the truth as his departure from this earth was near.Asked if he would contact me from his destination...he rather laughed...however tonight am attempting to reach him with a very skilled physic. This physic has been able to contact my father who had very definate memories and requests for me. It is ...well..it is...
Mr grays response would just b hear say when repeated....not that helpful to the public at large.

Don't thro caution 2 the wind. ;)

Since: Sep 16

Charlottesville, VA

#12 May 1, 2017
It's SO odd that phone records for December 1996 are basically gone. I bet there was at least one suspicious phone call on those records. I also wonder if we know where the suitcase was at (or supposed to be) before it ended up in the basement. If I remember correctly, Patsy claimed to be in John Andrew's room doing last minute packing for the next day.

If John Andrew wasn't living with John and Patsy and he wasn't already there, why was his suitcase there? Could he have some of his things at John and Patsy's house? Yes. His suitcase being there doesn't make him guilty of anything. I just find it strange. I also find it strange that someone claimed to see John Andrew. That same person later took back that statement and claimed it was just a situation of mistaken identity. Could that be the case? Yes, it happens all the time. But I wonder if this person really did see John Andrew there and took that back because 1) He/she didn't want to get involved and/or 2) Was paid to take that statement back.
AlanaRonald

Montréal, Canada

#13 May 2, 2017
BrittanyNicole01 wrote:
The possibility of John Andrew being involved is something I go back and forth with. There are a lot of things, in my opinion, that just do not add up.

First, John Andrew's semen was found in a blanket that was found in the suitcase. A children's book was also found in the suitcase. Apparently, John Andrew talked obsessively about JonBenet. Does that automatically make him guilty of anything? No. But it's just off to me. Especially since fibers from the suitcase were found on JonBenet. Secondly, John Andrew's response to a question. That the murderer should be forgiven. Who says that a murderer (especially a child murderer) should be forgiven? Especially when the person/people murdered your 6 year old half sister? Third, the attorney (attorneys?) that John hired for his ex wife and his older children. What would be the need to hire attorneys for family who were apparently no where near the crime scene. Was John afraid that his ex wife or older children would let something slip? Or that their stories wouldn't be consistent with what John and Patsy said? Or did John hire attorneys for them because John Andrew really was in the Ramsey home that night and not where he claimed to be? Yes, it would be extremely hard to lie and keep up with such a fake alibi. But it is possible. Especially when John can pay someone to look away or dismiss the claims that John Andrew was there.

The DNA evidence in this case is touch/trace DNA. Trace/Touch DNA can be transmitted through literally anything - sneezing, coughing, just an innocent touch. It could have came from someone who made/packaged the panties JonBenet was wearing. It could have came from not using sterilized instruments during the autopsy. Not to mention, John and Patsy contaminating the evidence by 1) Allowing friends to not only be in their home but allowing them to roam free and 2) By moving/touching her body. The DNA went from belonging to "one unidentified Hispanic male" to belonging to 6 different people. Just because DNA "ruled out" someone doesn't mean they aren't in any way responsible.

I do firmly believe that JonBenet (and maybe even Burke) was being molested. I think John (possibly John Andrew and a few friends of John as well) was molesting JonBenet (and Burke). Burke would have thought this was normal and could have also been molesting JonBenet. I don't even ignore the possibility that it could have been a pedo ring that people just automatically dismiss. She may have given them the impression that she was going to tell someone and she had to be silenced. I'm still undecided on whether she died accidentally or purposely. I lean more toward an accident and they had to cover up the molestation by staging the molestation being done by an intruder.
How many young men can you imagine NOT leaving semen on a blanket? Masturbation is exceptionally common. I have also read that the kids book was a joke gift to JA by some friends when he went to college. So much for that.

But who's to say if JA and/or Burke had "played with" JB in an exploratory,(albeit incestuous) way? Sibs have done this, even if we don't like to acknowledge this sort of behaviour. Since JB's half sister never alleged that her father had ever touched her inappropriately, & predators often indulge their activities habitually & repetitively, we might consider whether John suddenly developed this kind of perversion, & we might wonder how likely it might be that NONE of the family, housekeepers, nannies, babysitters, etc, noticed or mentioned anything sketchy about John in this regard. Usually people pick up a clue or two, notice or feel something "off" if it is. Not always, but a man like John, wealthy as he was, might turn to a pro if he wanted "extra" sex, or "special" sex of this type with a young girl. Personally, I think it's unlikely John molested JB, but I do wonder whether JB's brothers and/or a teen sitter or pageant person might have done so.
david ho

United States

#14 Sep 23, 2017
BrittanyNicole01 wrote:
The possibility of John Andrew being involved is something I go back and forth with. There are a lot of things, in my opinion, that just do not add up.

First, John Andrew's semen was found in a blanket that was found in the suitcase. A children's book was also found in the suitcase. Apparently, John Andrew talked obsessively about JonBenet. Does that automatically make him guilty of anything? No. But it's just off to me. Especially since fibers from the suitcase were found on JonBenet. Secondly, John Andrew's response to a question. That the murderer should be forgiven. Who says that a murderer (especially a child murderer) should be forgiven? Especially when the person/people murdered your 6 year old half sister? Third, the attorney (attorneys?) that John hired for his ex wife and his older children. What would be the need to hire attorneys for family who were apparently no where near the crime scene. Was John afraid that his ex wife or older children would let something slip? Or that their stories wouldn't be consistent with what John and Patsy said? Or did John hire attorneys for them because John Andrew really was in the Ramsey home that night and not where he claimed to be? Yes, it would be extremely hard to lie and keep up with such a fake alibi. But it is possible. Especially when John can pay someone to look away or dismiss the claims that John Andrew was there.

The DNA evidence in this case is touch/trace DNA. Trace/Touch DNA can be transmitted through literally anything - sneezing, coughing, just an innocent touch. It could have came from someone who made/packaged the panties JonBenet was wearing. It could have came from not using sterilized instruments during the autopsy. Not to mention, John and Patsy contaminating the evidence by 1) Allowing friends to not only be in their home but allowing them to roam free and 2) By moving/touching her body. The DNA went from belonging to "one unidentified Hispanic male" to belonging to 6 different people. Just because DNA "ruled out" someone doesn't mean they aren't in any way responsible.

I do firmly believe that JonBenet (and maybe even Burke) was being molested. I think John (possibly John Andrew and a few friends of John as well) was molesting JonBenet (and Burke). Burke would have thought this was normal and could have also been molesting JonBenet. I don't even ignore the possibility that it could have been a pedo ring that people just automatically dismiss. She may have given them the impression that she was going to tell someone and she had to be silenced. I'm still undecided on whether she died accidentally or purposely. I lean more toward an accident and they had to cover up the molestation by staging the molestation being done by an intruder.
ithink amdrew did this murder, he wanted money from his dad and john demied him any funds, so he said ill get even with them they spend all their time and money on jon benoit, ill fix em .so he killed her.
david ho

United States

#15 Sep 23, 2017
alibi are not , andrew killed jon benoit
Cerena Shores

Denver, CO

#16 Oct 6, 2017
For a bit of entertainment and a new twist on who the suspect could be you can read my blog at healingwithjonbenet.blogspot.com . It does start off with a "visitation" from JonBenet (true story) and I am in the process of proposing a theory I haven't seen mentioned. It's a bit of a story about how I became somewhat obsessed with the case like many others and how we can begin to heal from the loss of JonBenet and all the horrific details and images those who search for her killer are bombarded with. This is a sequence of real events in the order that happened.
Cerena Shores

Denver, CO

#17 Oct 13, 2017
It's been a journey to get to this bombshell connection. http://healingwithjonbenet.blogspot.com/2017/...
COOKIE

Bristol, TN

#18 Nov 1, 2017
Psychic LadyTL wrote:
What ever happened to JonBenet's brother John Andrew? Where is he in all of this? Where is he now? Was he there in the Ramsey house during all of this? I believe that there could have been molestation in the house and JonBenet was going to tell someone. I think the father was molesting
her and they used John Andrew as someone who could kill JonBenet, to cover up the molestation.
They were afraid that she was going to tell someone, so they came up with a plan so she wouldn't talk. They had her go downstairs and her brother murdered her. They were playing a game down there. If the father had of hit her with a bat or strangled her, It would have been worse. But using Andrew, don't you think that using a child to kill someone, would you give them a gun to do it? I think giving a child a bat would be more of a choice. She didn't die with the bat, so she was strangled. or Visa versa.
Burke was in his room. The 3rd voice on the 911 call, was John Andrew. He killed her, Then they moved him outta there, or they hid him out. Was John Andrew or the father ever taught how to make knots? Why would someone use Patsy's crafts to make a strangler? John Andrew or the father probably made this. They didn't want to use Burke because little kids talk, so they had to put him in another room. Why didn't John Andrew ever go on Dr. Phil instead of Burke? Where in the H-ll is he?
Patsy probably knew of the molestation. John Andrew and John Ramsey probably molested her.
That was the game they played downstairs and it got out of hand. When John Andrew killed her, The family covered it up. Put John Andrew in interrogation. There was no forced entry. It was the family that did it!!
Look in John Ramseys past and question him if there was ever molestation in his family past.
Usually this stays with the family. Ask John Andrew if he ever molested! Ask John Ramsey if he ever molested JonBenet !
Burke didn't hear anything downstairs because who hears anything in the basement?
Did John Andrew come to visit?
Also, what happened to John's older daughter? Car accident? Did John Ramsey molest her? Did
her brother John molest her? Then they had her killed too? What kind of car accident?
What is the bigger picture here?
What kind of father was John to both Girls? What kind of brother was John Andrew to both girls?
Did someone kill Patsy too because she knew too that there was molestation going on?
3 ladies gone....hmmmmm.
Have you read ANYTHING about this case?? Don't comment when you are apparently an ill informed idiot!
COOKIE

Bristol, TN

#19 Nov 1, 2017
Texxy wrote:
Jon Andrew had multiple alibis. All the rest had was sleeping all night. Well, if Jon was sleeping, how did he know P and B were also sleeping? If Patsy was sound asleep, how would she know if Jon or Burke got up?

See how that doesn't always work to their advantage?
John Andrew DID NOT have multiple alibis...He had ONE...he was in another state!!! There is photographic proof he was not in Colorado!! OMG go read a book!!
Secret Sauce

Spring, TX

#20 Jan 9, 2018
COOKIE wrote:
<quoted text>

John Andrew DID NOT have multiple alibis...He had ONE...he was in another state!!! There is photographic proof he was not in Colorado!! OMG go read a book!!
Who cares? He was cleared.

Multiple people who vouched for him.
vanrijngo

Mesa, AZ

#21 Feb 11, 2018
Psychic Dorothy Allison who died in 1999 had done a sketch of a person who she thought the killer of JonBenet would have looked like. Does anyone have any more information about this psychic and about her reliability as a psychic
Anonymous

Edison, NJ

#22 Feb 19, 2018
vanrijngo wrote:
Psychic Dorothy Allison who died in 1999 had done a sketch of a person who she thought the killer of JonBenet would have looked like. Does anyone have any more information about this psychic and about her reliability as a psychic
Psychics could solve this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Insights and Brainstorming about the Jonbenet Ramsey murder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Upside-Down, Bottom to Top, Right to Left, Left... (Feb '16) Jun '18 Jonnie B 5
ONE thing we ALL agree on (Feb '16) Sep '17 Froggy Lives 10
JBR Garrrott (Aug '17) Aug '17 Peacherino 3
If Ransom Note a Fake-Out, to Whom might it be ... (Feb '16) May '17 Search4truth 56
Other Crimes That Might be Analogous to the JBR... (Mar '16) Mar '17 Non-state Actor 5
Don Paugh financed John's rise to Business Man ... (Nov '16) Dec '16 Kauna 2
2nd Branch in Detective's Flowchart (Feb '16) Oct '16 2bobsworth 23

Forum Rules

In summary, I am very apprised of all the tricks of Trolls and Bullies, so if you are one of those, don't waste your time here. Also, if you are an "expert" by virtue of self-granted entitlement without the efforts of research, then don't bother posting here unless you can substantiate your claims with reliable sources.