Comments
481 - 496 of 496 Comments Last updated Jun 22, 2014
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Crimson Tide Bulldozed

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#602
Jun 9, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

You can't possibly 'know' the case and are accusing LHP at the same time.

“YES”

Since: Mar 07

TWICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#603
Jun 9, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DrSeussMd wrote:
You can't possibly 'know' the case and are accusing LHP at the same time.
Why do you bother Seuss? She doesn't know much about the case, has lied for the years she has been spamming the board under different names and does not provide any evidence and makes up the evidence that she posts.

Why bother? She regurgitates the same old crap that isn't true over and over again and then baits just to get a reaction

It's not worth the time it takes to attempt any serious discussion. She's only worthy of poking fun at; nothing more

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#604
Jun 9, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Eva wrote:
I know this case better than all RDI combined. They know it. They can't keep up with me so they act like Cappie. I confess. I'll be perfectly honest, okay? If I lost every debate with someone, I'd be frustrated. It is easier for them to bait instead of debate on point. There is no evidence that the Ramseys killed their daughter. None. There are theories galore, but no evidence.
OWC, if you think I don't know my stuff, prove it, not with generalizations, and speculation, but with facts.
Oh I have lots of facts and acutal documents. Just remember, it is not what you know but WHO you know that really counts. It is also all about who you really are. Stories can be changed, facts can not. Just you remember that, you hear?
MSB

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#606
Sep 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

People you're forgetting something MAJOR. The note was supposed to be found the morning of Dec. 26th-- meaning when it said "tomorrow between 8 and 10 am" it was referring to the day of the 27th. The "kidnappers" were supposed to call on the 27th (or sooner possibly, they were supposedly watching).

It's clear that the notes purpose was to stall someone from calling the police for at least a day-- giving that person more than enough time to dispose of the body.

Why would Patsy write a note trying to scare and stall anyone from calling the police-- only to call them herself before 6 AM?

Why call the cops and ruin your own kid napping staging, with the body still in the house? Why plan a kid napping staging if you're planning a murder?

And of course Patsy and Burkes prints were on the bowl-- they live in the house. They probably handle it every day, before & after washing.

I think it's clear that John was molesting the child, killed her, wrote the note to prevent Patsy from calling police, only instead of getting money he was going to be disposing of the body.

Patsy, however, awoke and panicked and called the police despite his objections that it would get their daughter killed. His staging was ruined so he "found" the body and dragged it up to contaminate the crime scene even more.

Then he convinced Patsy the world was against them unfairly and that they had to stand strong together and face all these heartless accusers. He handled it all-- the lawyers, the plans to go out of town (Patsy was sedated at that point, she wasn't likley in on the plans to go to Atlanta), the "experts" to clear them.
vickilo

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#608
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I think this is the thread i read earlier today about banks opening at nine. Patsy could have written the note hoping that john would go right away to withdraw from his account. That would get him out of the house after 8-9 am, then she could say the faction called and left detailed directions and he would leave again, speaking to no one. Then she could hide the body. That new, or lost cell phone may have been in the plan. The note demanded that john do it all. I have it opposite of msb in this theory but totally agree on the points. Of course john would have no part of it, and demanded police be called in my scenario. Thankyou to whoever mentioned the bank opening times.

Since: Sep 11

Boksburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#609
Sep 12, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

vickilo wrote:
I think this is the thread i read earlier today about banks opening at nine. Patsy could have written the note hoping that john would go right away to withdraw from his account. That would get him out of the house after 8-9 am, then she could say the faction called and left detailed directions and he would leave again, speaking to no one. Then she could hide the body. That new, or lost cell phone may have been in the plan. The note demanded that john do it all. I have it opposite of msb in this theory but totally agree on the points. Of course john would have no part of it, and demanded police be called in my scenario. Thankyou to whoever mentioned the bank opening times.
So you believe the body was in the wine cellar, but that Patsy had plans for hiding it elsewhere? Is that correct? If so, where, IYO, was she was planning on hiding it? How, IYO, do you believe she planned to go about it?

“YES”

Since: Mar 07

TWICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#610
Sep 12, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

vickilo wrote:
I think this is the thread i read earlier today about banks opening at nine. Patsy could have written the note hoping that john would go right away to withdraw from his account. That would get him out of the house after 8-9 am, then she could say the faction called and left detailed directions and he would leave again, speaking to no one. Then she could hide the body. That new, or lost cell phone may have been in the plan. The note demanded that john do it all. I have it opposite of msb in this theory but totally agree on the points. Of course john would have no part of it, and demanded police be called in my scenario. Thankyou to whoever mentioned the bank opening times.
Chances are that John and Patsy did it together. In a situation like that, both parents would have had to work together to get the staging done the way it was done.

They had already hidden the body during the night. The only other theory that has any merit is that John moved it into the room she was found, earlier that morning when nobody knew where he was
vickilo

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#611
Sep 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I don't know where the body would have been hidden by the note writer, but there are mountains and woods in the area, and vehicles were available to get there. I just figure why hide a body in the home with a note saying the child is taken and might be killed if not at least thinking of getting the body out of there. The note did demand that John leave the home for the bank and be prepared to go again.

Since: Jul 10

Crimson Tide Bulldozed

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#612
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

This scenario has merit. I am sure they (or he or she) thought the body would be found right away, and when it wasn't it upset the order of how things were going to happen and be revealed. They had to move to improvising. The fact that Arndt said John was visibly revealing a demeanor after the time he was out of her sight from when he was in her sight is very telling. Something that affected him emotionally happened in the interim.(As emotional as JR gets anyhow, which normally isn't much).
Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
They had already hidden the body during the night. The only other theory that has any merit is that John moved it into the room she was found, earlier that morning when nobody knew where he was

“YES”

Since: Mar 07

TWICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#613
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

DrSeussMd wrote:
This scenario has merit. I am sure they (or he or she) thought the body would be found right away, and when it wasn't it upset the order of how things were going to happen and be revealed. They had to move to improvising. The fact that Arndt said John was visibly revealing a demeanor after the time he was out of her sight from when he was in her sight is very telling. Something that affected him emotionally happened in the interim.(As emotional as JR gets anyhow, which normally isn't much).
<quoted text>
I agree. The body was meant to be found right away and when it wasn't, John was truly at a loss which is why he was 'wandering' around the house and his disappearance surely had something to do with it. I think what happened to him emotionally is that the plan was not coming together as they predicted. They full expected that the body would be found right away so it was "all up to John" to make sure the body was found at all

Since: May 11

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#614
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

DrSeussMd wrote:
This scenario has merit. I am sure they (or he or she) thought the body would be found right away, and when it wasn't it upset the order of how things were going to happen and be revealed. They had to move to improvising. The fact that Arndt said John was visibly revealing a demeanor after the time he was out of her sight from when he was in her sight is very telling. Something that affected him emotionally happened in the interim.(As emotional as JR gets anyhow, which normally isn't much).
<quoted text>
I think you'd be ashen and swig vodka too if you spent 40 minutes creeping around a basement with a dead body staged earlier but looking less like an IDI by the minute. He must have had palpatations as he slithered into the windowless room and changed things. Bet he could hear Arndt ask where's John? Bet he gulped like a lizard when he heard footsteps above. That lucky sob should have been arrested the minute the cop overheard him call for the pilot to fire it up..especially when he told the cop he had a "meeting I can't miss". Ri-i-i-ght.

“YES”

Since: Mar 07

TWICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#615
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you'd be ashen and swig vodka too if you spent 40 minutes creeping around a basement with a dead body staged earlier but looking less like an IDI by the minute. He must have had palpatations as he slithered into the windowless room and changed things. Bet he could hear Arndt ask where's John? Bet he gulped like a lizard when he heard footsteps above. That lucky sob should have been arrested the minute the cop overheard him call for the pilot to fire it up..especially when he told the cop he had a "meeting I can't miss". Ri-i-i-ght.
And they wonder why they were considered suspects when they were on their way to Michigan and then a cruise and minutes later he had a meeting in Atlanta that he couldn't miss.

They have contradicted themselves and lied so many times, it's a wonder they had the nerve to keep talking; but when your name is Ramsey and the red carpet comes out for you wherever you go, it's easy to just keep lying

Since: May 11

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#616
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
And they wonder why they were considered suspects when they were on their way to Michigan and then a cruise and minutes later he had a meeting in Atlanta that he couldn't miss.
They have contradicted themselves and lied so many times, it's a wonder they had the nerve to keep talking; but when your name is Ramsey and the red carpet comes out for you wherever you go, it's easy to just keep lying
Unfortunately, the cops gave the Ramseys the idea they had a red carpet! The fact that they let the company sit around isa good indication the cops thought more about money than their job.But, once they heard JR try to escape, they should have snapped out of it and arrested his sneaky self.I've dealt with cops and they are royal pricks, I just can't imagine what BPD was so enamoured with they couldn't do their jobs. If I had a dead body at my feet and tried to flee, do you really think I'd be allowed to go get drunk at the Fernie's? Doubtful, very doubtful.
Sarah123

Guildford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#618
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

This case disgusts me, there was NO intruder! I truly believe that the evidence lies with the Ramsey's, they messed up with the ransom note, the exact amount that Mr Ramsey received in a bonus. I think the motive is something no-one could ever figure out and that is why they got away with it. What about the oldest motive known - jealously! I wish I knew who did it but as a mother watching another mother's behaviour, her reaction afterwards, all her behaviour afterwards, I think it was her and I think the husband helped, in fact i'd be willing to bet my life on it. I think she was a very strange woman and was guilty as sin.
passion

Marrakech, Morocco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#620
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

i think that it was their plan that they remained seated in separate room and with people around LE will less notice their behavior and body language , you don't just invite tom and dick and harry to your house asking for moral comfort when you are told not to speak to any stray dog , and more over i do believe that their plan didn't go as they were hoping , and here i see john should no way be wondering around and getting out of Arndt sight unless its another staging , and pasty of course not moving to rush to see who needs an ambulance that tells us all that she didn't want to get up until she is sure of what happened no other explanation , i think the reason of her being killed that way is just to silence her as she called 911 on the 23rd , she doesn't feel pretty anymore , and it was out of his control and about to expose him and did it .i don't believe it was Burke , just from the blunt force to the head that was only john who did it in my view the intruder is very innocent in this case .
tonya bryant

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#623
Jun 22, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Patsy ramsey did indeed kill her daughter after getting into a heated argument with her and thsts why patsy is dead now

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 25
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the JonBenet Ramsey Forum right now

Search the JonBenet Ramsey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
"Mr Ramsey Listen Carefully!" New book released... 3 hr candy 12
Sid Wells mother complains (Mar '08) 3 hr candy 26
Note-odd detail? 5 hr Note 209
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) 9 hr OneWhoCares 7,453
Snow Prints? 12 hr Biz 31
I know what really happened to JoneBEnnet 12 hr Biz 63
Before I Die 12 hr Biz 5
•••
•••