very good points .1. The Ransom Note. Notice the slip up ((I will call you between 8 and 10 AM. If we monitor you getting the money early))....Wm what bank in this country is open before 8 AM? How could he get the money "early"? Yea the writer couldn't fully put herself in the mind of a kidnapper asking for a ransom and that is why the note makes NO sense at all.
2. Practice Note on Patsy's legal pad. Did GARY also find his way in the dark, in the complicated layout of the home, to Patsy's legal pad to practice the note?
3. Their sudden decision to leave JonBenet's body in Boulder and immediately fly to Atlanta after her body was found. WOW! What great GREAT parents!
4. John hired attorneys immediately, for EVERY member of his family, including his ex-wife in Atlanta. WHY?!?!?!?
5. John goes missing for approximately 45 minutes around 11 AM and when he returns to join the others he begins drinking one drink after another. Yea he was having too much fun while his baby was "missing".
6. John and Patsy received little, if any communication or comfort from the other, before JonBenet's body had even been "found." Why were they so angry with each other???
7. Why did Patsy still have on the same clothing from the night before, when witnesses say Patsy NEVER wore the same thing two days in a row? She couldn't change, she was too busy staging the crime!
8. This is important - JonBenet's autopsy report stated there were chronic injuries to her vagina which Dr. Wecht stated that they appeared to have been inflicted about 72 hours earlier. I guess GARY went there three days earlier also.
9. Refused to be interviewed by Boulder police, unless it could be under their own terms.
10. Would not discuss events concerning the 24 hours before and the 24 hours after her murder.
11. The finger prints on the bowl of pineapple only matched Patsy and Burke. I guess that magical man GARY had his finger prints surgically removed.
12. Patsy said she "think" 2 people did it. How could she say that if she wasn't there and didn't hear/see anything?
13. She was found in the basement and only a person who is really familiar with the home would be able to find the basement. The maid who once clean their house said she didn't even know about the basement.
14. The note stated "I advise you to be well rested"...Umm kidnappers don't give such advice! Besides, who would urge SLEEPING people to be RESTED?!?! Weren't the Ramsey's "asleep when the murder took place"?
15. As you say GARY did it, how did he know where to find clothes to redress her? Specifically the size 12 panties that were in a bathroom drawer, rather than in her dresser with her other clothes.
the basement - why didn't John tell the police about that room?
Where did he go for 45 minutes at 11am?
Basement again - we have only John's word that is where he found Jon-Benet. He appeared later carrying her and said he found her there.
and if YOU were looking for your child, wouldn't you look in EVERY room? and open ALL doors for the police?