Websleuths is corrupt

Posted in the JonBenet Ramsey Forum

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 180 of188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 10

Crimson Tide Bulldozed

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

No.
If you know what it means why don't you apply it to the DNA?
mee wrote:
<quoted text>by the way are you and steve eller the same person... and i know what transfer means.

Since: Jul 10

Crimson Tide Bulldozed

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#213
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Which is more important, the size of the sample or the fact that in 16 years it has never been sourced?
It didn't clear the Ramseys by the police, only by Lacy.
mee wrote:
one thing i would like to add..i dont think the dna alone should of cleared the ramseys..even if they are innocent..there was too little to determine it.
mee

Banstead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#214
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

DrSeussMd wrote:
Which is more important, the size of the sample or the fact that in 16 years it has never been sourced?
It didn't clear the Ramseys by the police, only by Lacy.
<quoted text>
then maybe the dna means nothing at all..either way it doesnt solve the crime...and...are you sure your not steve eller....

Since: Jul 10

Crimson Tide Bulldozed

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#215
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yes and are you sure this is your maiden voyage on forums?
I tend to think not.
mee wrote:
<quoted text>then maybe the dna means nothing at all..either way it doesnt solve the crime...and...are you sure your not steve eller....

Since: May 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

DrSeussMd wrote:
Yes and are you sure this is your maiden voyage on forums?
I tend to think not.
<quoted text>
LOL funny how 'newbies' come on and next thing you know the board is covered with their posts. Nothing shy about a newbie, jumps right in and starts with the insults. Maiden voyage? HA! More like the same old tugboat adrift.

Since: Jul 10

Crimson Tide Bulldozed

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LOL!
realTopaz wrote:
Maiden voyage? HA! More like the same old tugboat adrift.
mee

Banstead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#219
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL funny how 'newbies' come on and next thing you know the board is covered with their posts. Nothing shy about a newbie, jumps right in and starts with the insults. Maiden voyage? HA! More like the same old tugboat adrift.
like i stated before..you just dont like 'newbies'.. you all bully them...i havent insulted anybody...ive just questioned your theories and you dont like it...im open minded....
mee

Banstead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#220
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DrSeussMd wrote:
Yes and are you sure this is your maiden voyage on forums?
I tend to think not.
<quoted text>
poor you...ive questioned your theories...sorry if ive stepped on your toes dr...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mee wrote:
<quoted text>wow..dont bully mee because my views are different from yours...so what my grammar isnt perfect who are you to judge me...einstein.....i have an opinion and im allowed to say it....like i said before unless your an anti ramsey then you lot dont want to hear other opinions...
Gee, I thought I was trying to get others to ease up on you a tad, but no good deed goes unpunished, as the saying goes. Oh, well if you want to be snarky about it...you constantly squeak that you are open-minded, mee. There IS a difference between being open-minded and being empty-headed! Your mind would appear to be as open as a vast, fallow field. Not a tree or feature for as far as the eye can see - just the occasional lump of rock.

While you are indeed correct that you are entitled to state your opinion, such as it is, do you really have to state it over and over so endlessly and without variation? Just wondering.
mee

Banstead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#222
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Sam Aritan 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I thought I was trying to get others to ease up on you a tad, but no good deed goes unpunished, as the saying goes. Oh, well if you want to be snarky about it...you constantly squeak that you are open-minded, mee. There IS a difference between being open-minded and being empty-headed! Your mind would appear to be as open as a vast, fallow field. Not a tree or feature for as far as the eye can see - just the occasional lump of rock.
While you are indeed correct that you are entitled to state your opinion, such as it is, do you really have to state it over and over so endlessly and without variation? Just wondering.
there we go again..i will keep calling you bullies as long as you keep being 'snarky'....what is your opinion then sam....im only answering the comments you are making..

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#223
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Sam Aritan 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There IS a difference between being open-minded and being empty-headed! Your mind would appear to be as open as a vast, fallow field. Not a tree or feature for as far as the eye can see - just the occasional lump of rock.
Excellent point Sam. Well said. This poster believes they are challenging those of us who know the evidence and the case, however they are not using case knowledge or facts or evidence in the process, so maybe it is time to let them rant unanswered.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I am certainly not going to engage with you, mee (shudder). Life is too short and this case will never be satisfactorily solved (which is not to say that the perpetrator/s are unknown). You have more than enough on your plate to deal with as it is, I'm afraid. You can also rest assured that I will not attempt to assist you in the future, since it puts your back up so spectacularly. Just a word of advice, pal, you are out of your league.

Since: Jul 10

Crimson Tide Bulldozed

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#225
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really? That is your answer to the following questions (which you quoted and then ignored)???

Do you understand what transfer means?
The DNA could not be dated.
Transfer means it could have come from JBR herself in the form of transfer and the DNA becomes an artifact.
mee wrote:
<quoted text>then why is the dna from a male?

Since: Jul 10

Crimson Tide Bulldozed

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#226
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No one with as few case facts, no concrete information or theory is going to step on my toes, LOL, get a grip!

Considering you don't know my theories, you haven't questioned them, ergo what you say has no impact whatsoever.
mee wrote:
<quoted text>poor you...ive questioned your theories...sorry if ive stepped on your toes dr...

“YES”

Since: Mar 07

TWICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#227
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DrSeussMd wrote:
Yes and are you sure this is your maiden voyage on forums?
I tend to think not.
<quoted text>
Hopefully now, you know LOL

Certainly not a maiden voyage :) Poor spelling and grammar, etc. never hides them well enough no matter how much they try. It's always easy to figure out. Sad, but truly not worth trying to have a discussion. This one is so obvious.

It is difficult to hide here when posters have been here awhile and can figure it out within a few days, spelling/grammar not withstanding. Can't spell a single word, but can spell clique correctly? LOL; so easy and pretty sad

My advice: Don't waste your time. You know what comes next

“YES”

Since: Mar 07

TWICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DrSeussMd wrote:
.....Considering you don't know my theories, you haven't questioned them, ergo what you say has no impact whatsoever......
<quoted text>
Of course your theory is known. It may be unknown for a "newbie" but not for anyone else, as you can see from the knowledge of your theory LOL and its criticisms from those who supposedly don't know it, being new to forums and all ;)
mee

Banstead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#229
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully now, you know LOL
Certainly not a maiden voyage :) Poor spelling and grammar, etc. never hides them well enough no matter how much they try. It's always easy to figure out. Sad, but truly not worth trying to have a discussion. This one is so obvious.
It is difficult to hide here when posters have been here awhile and can figure it out within a few days, spelling/grammar not withstanding. Can't spell a single word, but can spell clique correctly? LOL; so easy and pretty sad
My advice: Don't waste your time. You know what comes next
boring..change the record..does it make me not worthy because i spell a couple of things wrong...what a nice person that makes you..see the thing is ,unlike all you golden oldies who are all so dead set 'THEY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED',ive come on here to see what people think..im intrested in everyones opinions not just my own..

“YES”

Since: Mar 07

TWICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#230
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Sam Aritan 1 wrote:
I am certainly not going to engage with you, mee (shudder)......
Hi Sam,

Sound advice for everyone LOL
mee

Banstead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#231
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sam,
Sound advice for everyone LOL
haha..so now your giving me the silent treatment ..love it...it wont make me go away silly..ill still comment if i want to..so very childish...
mee

Banstead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#232
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course your theory is known. It may be unknown for a "newbie" but not for anyone else, as you can see from the knowledge of your theory LOL and its criticisms from those who supposedly don't know it, being new to forums and all ;)
and there you go again...you really dont like 'newbies' do you?? shame on you bully..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the JonBenet Ramsey Forum right now

Search the JonBenet Ramsey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snow Prints? 1 hr Legal__Eagle 23
I know what really happened to JoneBEnnet 1 hr Legal__Eagle 33
Note-odd detail? 2 hr Note 165
"Mr Ramsey Listen Carefully!" New book released... Mon candy 10
Sid Wells mother complains (Mar '08) Mon candy 24
Why patsy didn't wake up Burke Sun Just Wondering 3
Fleet, Priscilla White denied official Ramsey e... Jul 19 Steve Eller 184
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••