Colorado Cults and Pedophile Groups
Patricia Fox

Hogansville, GA

#46 Oct 17, 2009
Biz wrote:
<quoted text>
No one else reported having them at their house that day. I think it's very strange.
Oh, please. I doubt anyone was even asked. I don't believe LE would have considered anything sinister enough about a group of carolers to warrant a full scale investigation. LOL
Biz

Tampa, FL

#47 Oct 17, 2009
Patricia Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please. I doubt anyone was even asked. I don't believe LE would have considered anything sinister enough about a group of carolers to warrant a full scale investigation. LOL
I still say it was strange to have people come after Christmas was overwith. Presents were all unwrapped, everyone was DONE with Christmas. I think these carolers should have been looked into. Especially since no one seems to know where they came from and why they only went to the White's house.

“Sarah Palin, Go Home!”

Since: Aug 09

Bexley, Ohio

#48 Oct 17, 2009
Biz wrote:
<quoted text>
I still say it was strange to have people come after Christmas was overwith. Presents were all unwrapped, everyone was DONE with Christmas. I think these carolers should have been looked into. Especially since no one seems to know where they came from and why they only went to the White's house.
How do you know they only went to the Whites' house, Biz?

A lot of people celebrate Christmas until New Year's Day.
Biz

Tampa, FL

#49 Oct 18, 2009
CSIEngland wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know they only went to the Whites' house, Biz?
A lot of people celebrate Christmas until New Year's Day.
I did read about these carolers in one newspaper article from the Boulder area and someone had reported that no one else in the neighborhood recalled seeing Christmas Carolers at their house.
I happen to be in the party business. Never heard of anyone celebrating or having a Christmas party AFTER Christmas morning. True, most keep their lights up til around NYE but for the most part after presents are unwrapped, I can't recall one Santa Claus, one group of Christmas carolers, or one "Christmas Party". For the most part adults are just happy to have it all over with and take a deep breath.

“Sarah Palin, Go Home!”

Bexley, Ohio

#50 Oct 18, 2009
Biz wrote:
<quoted text>
I did read about these carolers in one newspaper article from the Boulder area and someone had reported that no one else in the neighborhood recalled seeing Christmas Carolers at their house.
I happen to be in the party business. Never heard of anyone celebrating or having a Christmas party AFTER Christmas morning. True, most keep their lights up til around NYE but for the most part after presents are unwrapped, I can't recall one Santa Claus, one group of Christmas carolers, or one "Christmas Party". For the most part adults are just happy to have it all over with and take a deep breath.
It's a little unusual to have carolers come around on Christmas evening, but I don't think it's unheard of. I've had carolers come to my house on Christmas evening. Not often, granted, but it has happened.

What nefarious purpose do you think they were attempting to carry out?
Biz

Tampa, FL

#51 Oct 18, 2009
CSIEngland wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a little unusual to have carolers come around on Christmas evening, but I don't think it's unheard of. I've had carolers come to my house on Christmas evening. Not often, granted, but it has happened.
What nefarious purpose do you think they were attempting to carry out?
Awww It's almost as crazy sounding as Santa did it, isn't it? Yet there was a pedo ring in Boulder that sent children to sing Christmas carols in the White House. I do remember that these singers were referred to as "The Dickenson Carolers", meaning they would have been dressed in vintage costume, kind of in disguise.
Being as it is a murder that remains unsolved after 13 years I just wonder if anyone checked them out. This murder was carefully planned. What if the carolers were there to detain the Ramseys or simply scope out the children. I admit it is a long shot but the info about the pedo ring with children singing christmas carols got my attention. If they were hired by the White's I wouldn't be so suspicious but I think what was said was that no one knew where they came from and they didn't appear to go to anyone else's house. Therefore I have to wonder if there was an ulterior motive to having them there.

“Sarah Palin, Go Home!”

Bexley, Ohio

#52 Oct 18, 2009
Biz wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww It's almost as crazy sounding as Santa did it, isn't it? Yet there was a pedo ring in Boulder that sent children to sing Christmas carols in the White House. I do remember that these singers were referred to as "The Dickenson Carolers", meaning they would have been dressed in vintage costume, kind of in disguise.
Being as it is a murder that remains unsolved after 13 years I just wonder if anyone checked them out. This murder was carefully planned. What if the carolers were there to detain the Ramseys or simply scope out the children. I admit it is a long shot but the info about the pedo ring with children singing christmas carols got my attention. If they were hired by the White's I wouldn't be so suspicious but I think what was said was that no one knew where they came from and they didn't appear to go to anyone else's house. Therefore I have to wonder if there was an ulterior motive to having them there.
Well, Biz, if they really were sent by a pedophile ring, I think they should have been thoroughly checked out. I just know the Whites said they listened to some carolers who came around, but I've never read much else about them. It is bizarre. The whole case is bizarre.
rider

Marquette, MI

#55 Nov 9, 2010
Massive Underground Facility Underneath Denver Airport ...Ted Gunderson And The Franklin Case Is Still Active - Been There Lived It ..... "I wanted it to live up to how I felt about Denver, for the opportunity," he says.... fiber optic cable to cover all of Manhatten 3 times. For 1 airport?...
loveforlife.com .au/node/3271 - Cached - Similar
Denver Airport Underground base and weird muralsWelcome to Denver Internatinal Airport! That's just the part you see up close ..... state that they built it in the "wrong place" and cover it up with dirt....
www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver_Airport.ht... - Cached - Similar
Denver International Airport Mysteries and Conspiracies, Debunked ...Aug 16, 2009 ... And what we believe authorities have attempted to cover up about ... Any traveler to Denver Airport, Colorado is in for a scary experience....
conspiracyscience.com/articles/.../denver-int... - Cached - Similar
Cover Up Custom Upholstery - Denver, CO, 80223 - CitysearchMay 18, 2010 ... Cover Up Custom Upholstery in Denver. Come to Citysearch® to get information, directions, and reviews on Cover Up Custom Upholstery and ...
denver.citysearch.com › Denver -
Biz

Brandon, FL

#56 Nov 10, 2010
There is alot of internet chatter about underground tunnels under the Denver airport, including drug and pedophile connections, strange murals, etc.
Tom

Arvada, CO

#57 Jul 23, 2011
I believe the town where Johnny and others were held is Buena Vista, near to a rock formation called "Elephant Rock."
Biz wrote:
Aug 2006 Bound and Gagged
The latest piece in this whirlwind case was the arrival of two photos left on Noreen Gosch's porch. The two photos show a series of boys bound and gagged. Noreen says that she recognizes one of these boys as her son.
1997 Johnny Visits Noreen?
In 1997, Noreen Gosch, says Johnny himself paid her a visit. He stayed for an hour and told her what happened to her and why he could never come home or see her again because of the criminal activity he's now involved in. That sparked a book penned by Noreen called, "Why Johnny Can't Come Home."
Mar 1993 "Jimmy" Gets Interviewed
Jimmy stepped forward and was interviewed on AMW. While he never showed his face, Jimmy gave a lot of solid evidence. He spoke of his friendship with Johnny, showed evidence of branding he tells was a punishment for the boys, and even gave a diary he kept of his horrible experience.
1992 Johnny's Story Airs On AMW: "Jimmy Steps Forward"
AMW aired the Johnny Gosch story and with the help of Paul Bonacci several composite sketches were drawn of the principals he says were involved in the alleged pedophilia ring. After the show aired, Noreen Gosch received a 14 page letter from a boy named "Jimmy" who said the same men who had abducted her son had abducted him and he told her that Johnny was still alive. Noreen said he knew personal details about her son that had never before been released and she believes him.
1991 That summer a message was written in red nail polish on a bathroom wall of a Denver restaraunt: Johnny Gosch Was Here.
Oct 1991 Noreen Gosch Meets Paul Bonacci
Noreen Gosch met Paul Bonacci face to face in an emotional conversation where she says that Bonacci told her things about her son that nobody else would know.
1990 The "Smoking Gun" Exploded
Investigator Gary Caradori who was investigating Paul Bonacci's claims for the Nebraska State Legislation, urgently phoned State Senator Loran Schmit from Chicago saying he had found "the smoking gun." On his plane flight to show the case cracking evidence, his plane exploded and everything was lost.
Taribu

Longmont, CO

#58 Oct 2, 2011
This is really unnerving, I recently just moved to Colorado... How many cults are there? Are they all creepy pedo ones? I want to cry and throw up at the same time.
BrotherMoon

Loveland, CO

#59 Oct 3, 2011
Taribu wrote:
This is really unnerving, I recently just moved to Colorado... How many cults are there? Are they all creepy pedo ones? I want to cry and throw up at the same time.
Don't be so hard on yourself, they'll let you in.
Biz

New Port Richey, FL

#60 Oct 3, 2011
Taribu wrote:
Let me put it this way...one woman I met who's son was in a pedophile ring refers to Colorado as CULTorado. It's a beautiful place but there are many weirdos in the shadows.
Biz

New Port Richey, FL

#61 Oct 3, 2011
Tom wrote:
I believe the town where Johnny and others were held is Buena Vista, near to a rock formation called "Elephant Rock."
<quoted text>
Also referenced is Cherokee Ranch, and Timbel Castle in Sedalia CO which is isolated from the outside world and said to be full of underground tunnels.

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#62 Oct 3, 2011
Have you ever been there Biz? Your misinformation abounds.

http://www.cherokeeranch.org/
Biz wrote:
<quoted text>
Also referenced is Cherokee Ranch, and Timbel Castle in Sedalia CO which is isolated from the outside world and said to be full of underground tunnels.
Biz

New Port Richey, FL

#63 Oct 3, 2011
DrSeussMd wrote:
Have you ever been there Biz? Your misinformation abounds.
http://www.cherokeeranch.org/
<quoted text>
Yes I have seen it. It's a reputable place these days. But read this in regard to what it was in the past. BTW it is the Kimball Castle, not Timble as I said previously.

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#66 Oct 4, 2011
Yes, I know it is Kimball, and I only know the history back as far as the mid to late 1800s, but find nothing nefarious. It is a stunning place as I am sure you will agree if you have been there.
Biz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have seen it. It's a reputable place these days. But read this in regard to what it was in the past. BTW it is the Kimball Castle, not Timble as I said previously.
lillith

Houston, TX

#67 Oct 26, 2011
Biz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea an one of them was Kenneth Bennett Senior.
lillith

Houston, TX

#68 Oct 26, 2011
Yea an one of them was Kenneth Bennett Senior. meant a peodophile in colorado
WilliamsDeanna

Augusta, GA

#76 Sep 20, 2016
Biz wrote:
There were so many cults and pedophile groups in Colorado. I would like to see if anyone has any information to add to that of which I have already researched.
Brotherhood of The White Temple-Sedalia Colorado
Children of God with Zack Prendergast (also a reported pedophile who was amazingly nominated as Father of the Year)
Tony Llamas Group
Fat Cats Pedophile Group in Denver
Illuminati/Monarch program
NK Family Pedophile group with connections to the White Family

I'll add more as I remember them. I don't recall reading that any law enforcement agency checked out any of these groups except for NK...and I don't think that was ever completed either.
The Temple of Set John Ramsey belongs too satanic and sacrificing of children

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Am Sure We Did 1 min Anonymous 11
Burkes SCIENCE PROJECT (Jun '17) 6 min Anonymous 18
Desitin 9 min Anonymous 11
Anyone believe the ramseys didn't do the crime?? (Aug '16) 17 min free jeff baker 1,148
News Burke Ramsey, JonBenet's brother, sues CBS in $... (Feb '17) 26 min Anonymous 99
The case of: JonBenet Ramsey (Sep '16) 54 min Anonymous 17
John Douglas to discuss case again (Mar '13) 1 hr KCinNYC 32
BrotherMoon was first to ... 5 hr Blue Bottle 19
More from around the web