of 4
Next Last

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#71 Jan 5, 2011
Eva wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey "me"! I was going to say I was honored to be accused of being you Cap, but then I figured the medusa would attack you for complimenting yourself. LOL some detective Lynette is!
Thanks "me". I compliment myself every now and then anyway lol. It doesn't matter to me who they accuse me of being, so long as I'm not HER, cause that would really be sad

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#74 Jan 5, 2011
Capricorn wrote:
No, Seuss, like I said before, the insanity will never end. It's all she has
And yes, I am all hats to all people ;)
It's a busy life lol
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

I am the eggman...I am the walrus......

Location hidden

#75 Jan 5, 2011
tellie wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you idiots get it right? This is Gabrielle, Aja, Honky Tonk Woman, Mick, Margoos Rainsog, Don Juany, Clyde and Bonnie, and THE PIG.
The difference between u idiots and this genius is simple. I am a riot, a born comedian. You morons can't tell a joke to save PIG's life.
Have to admit, though, when you don't try, no one comes close to being as hysterically funny as you dopes.
Remember this too, girls. Singlehandedly you were destroyed publicly. How many are there of you, the idiots, if u r not all PIG? 10, 12? Which would you prefer? David and Goliath or The Great One destroyed the stupid PIG?
Hey PIG, it is up to you. LOL, LMAO, GNR, FOTFLMAO, USUCK
Oh, BTW, where is Florida Franky's response PIG? Have u seen it or does Bleagle have that one, too? TIA
F U
We know a joke when we see one. Guess what? It's you. ;)

Location hidden

#77 Jan 5, 2011
Pellie wrote:
<quoted text>
yo dipshic, let's see that PM from your franky. where did u post it, JERK?
I didn't post it. I never SAID that I posted it. There's that reading comprehension problem again. JERK.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#79 Jan 7, 2011
There has been a noticable increase in readers here the DOJ downloaded a thread of handwriting exemplars KARR PERSONALLY released on a press release picked up by the robo blogger on this site. Given that, for both law enforcement and the media, an interesting note in one of Karr's press releases about who is behind the "Anti Karr group", ONE OF WHOM IS DIRECTLY TIED TO JOHN RAMSEY OWNING THE FAIR JUSTICE FOUNDATION WEBSITE:
From Karr's press release:

"Anti-Karr Group

The Group: consists of retired law enforcement agents, computer analysts and civilians. It is located mostly across the southeast but extends into other parts of the U.S. The group has followed Karr since 2007 or earlier. Activity from the group is most saturated in the southeast and includes Acworth, Georgia; Atlanta, Georgia; Tallahassee, Florida; Palm Harbor, Florida; Port Richey, Florida, and Miami Florida. Other areas include San Francisco, California; Las Vegas, Nevada; Patchogue, New York, and Bainbridge Island, Washington."

"Bainbridge Island, Washington." is the location of the Fair Justice Foundation website, which I busted back at Christmas time as not bothering (along with NEVER bothering to offer ANY reward for information), not bothering with ANY updates, one year after Ramsey released info about this website for "tips" in 2009. John and Burke Ramsey were busted in 2009 for spending Christmas 2009, when they were promoting this website in press releases, on the beaches of Hawaii during the actual Christmas anniversary of JonBenet's murder. Like the short lived, underfunded, defunct "JonBenet Ramsey Foundation", virtually every entity run by the Ramseys in underfunded, neglected, BRIEF in duration. So for the media, how interesting that the owner of this LASTEST NEGLECTED entity run by the Ramseys regarding JonBenet Ramsey is also an "enemy of John Mark Karr." WHAT are the links, financial and otherwise, here, with peddling the FALSE CONFESSOR Karr as any legitimate suspect in this case, to putting up money for John Ramsey to run a "website" that they never updated, that has been neglected since it's inception? As they say, I hope the media FOLLOWS THE MONEY with all these "enemies of Karr's" in the location for these people that he listed with DIRECT AND INDIRECT ties to John Ramsey.
Steve Eller

United States

#91 Apr 1, 2013
lights off wrote:
<quoted text>
we know that. get a job you rdi
Not much of a case here left for you to solve. The Ramseys were responsible. Its basically all over for the IDI except for the overt SPAM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ICU2 's Child Trafficking 6 hr ICU2 21
Fleet and Priscilla White on Peter Boyles show ... 16 hr Passion 43
Note-odd detail? 22 hr JBI 2,403
JonBenet Investigation (Nov '11) Tue JBI 1,629
JonBenet Ramsey, DNA and the Phantom of Heilbronn Dec 22 Bakatari 6
The Forgotten Suspect Dec 22 Legal__Eagle 227
"Note-Free Case Discussion" Dec 22 Legal__Eagle 99
More from around the web