John Ramsey foundation: Traits of th...

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#43 Dec 29, 2010
Yes, I received much too much considering all I need I already have. With health a good job and the love of family, what more would I need?

I have been watching the news as well and I feel terrible for all the people stranded on public transportation as well as on the tarmac. I was surprised that NYC has been as crippled as it seems to be. Poor planning on the city administrators has to be part of the problem. They get a lot of snow every year, this storm shouldn't have crippled the city. There has to be more than meets the eye going on there.

You stay cool and I will do my best to stay warm.
Lynette wrote:
<quoted text> Santa was very good to me this year, Seuss. He brought me everything on my list plus more. Did he bring you lots of goodies too?
I would put some heat in a box and post it to you, but I don't know your postal address, so just keep warm, take your vitamins and wait for better (or warmer) days.
Seriously though I've seen the terrible blizzards on the East Coast and it's not a joke. Some people were stuck in a traffic jam for eleven hours! Poor people, that's awful.

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#46 Dec 29, 2010
Wherever I go, it will sure beat a trailer in Ohio lol

Tsk, tsk not very ladylike of you. Perhaps Klonopin might help

If you need more advice, you can PM me :)
Eva

AOL

#47 Dec 29, 2010
Capricorn wrote:
Wherever I go, it will sure beat a trailer in Ohio lol
Tsk, tsk not very ladylike of you. Perhaps Klonopin might help
If you need more advice, you can PM me :)
FOFL! Poor Jackette, Tourette's syndrome can't be cured. Let her spazz, who cares?
FoolsGold

Fort Myers, FL

#48 Dec 30, 2010
candy wrote:
the DIVERSION TACTIC he created last year "The Fair Justice Foundation",
I assure you there has indeed been activity in the foundation and that it is not a diversionary tactic.
Cindy

Chicago, IL

#49 Dec 30, 2010
Ramseys update own probe
1997, Denver Post
By Marilyn Robinson

“Frustrated at the pace of the police investigation, JonBenet Ramsey’s father stepped up his efforts Wednesday to find her killer…

• JonBenét’s killer may have been suffering from some stress in the weeks and months preceding the crime;
• A triggering event, such as a job crisis or crisis in a personal relationship may have caused this individual to vent anger, perhaps at a female close to him, or perhaps at me personally;
• Since the murder, this individual may rabidly read news reports of the investigation, listen to talk radio shows oriented to coverage of the murder;
• He possibly has increased his consumption of alcohol or drugs;
• He may have even turned to religion;
• He may be rigid, nervous and preoccupied in casual conversation;
• He may have tried to appear very cooperative with the authorities if he was contacted during the course of the police investigation;
• He may have quickly constructed an alibi for his whereabouts the night JonBenét was killed and may have repeated it several times to key individuals around him as if rehearsing them in the answer;
• The killer is someone who may have previously been in my home…”

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#51 Dec 30, 2010
Cindy wrote:
Ramseys update own probe
1997, Denver Post
By Marilyn Robinson
“Frustrated at the pace of the police investigation, JonBenet Ramsey’s father stepped up his efforts Wednesday to find her killer…
• JonBenét’s killer may have been suffering from some stress in the weeks and months preceding the crime;
• A triggering event, such as a job crisis or crisis in a personal relationship may have caused this individual to vent anger, perhaps at a female close to him, or perhaps at me personally;
• Since the murder, this individual may rabidly read news reports of the investigation, listen to talk radio shows oriented to coverage of the murder;
• He possibly has increased his consumption of alcohol or drugs;
• He may have even turned to religion;
• He may be rigid, nervous and preoccupied in casual conversation;
• He may have tried to appear very cooperative with the authorities if he was contacted during the course of the police investigation;
• He may have quickly constructed an alibi for his whereabouts the night JonBenét was killed and may have repeated it several times to key individuals around him as if rehearsing them in the answer;
• The killer is someone who may have previously been in my home…”
Well, a profiler he is not, but he certainly shouted out in a bunch of directions hoping something would stick!
Eva

AOL

#52 Dec 30, 2010
Sunday wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it. Let's laugh.
Did your mommy suffer at the hands of the nazis, PIG? Real bad? Kinda like the way you hope Lyn will suffer when asked about her dad and husband's abusive perversion? Like that? Would you like that? Did your mommy and daddy get their faces smashed in and were they raped? That must have been really a shame HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
I do hope they squealed like wild PIGS when they are butchered alive. DUMBASS
Start at the begining, something bizarre happened within the family. Patsy was already a toxic parent choosing hair bleaching as a healthy activity for mother daughter bonding. She had little regard for Jonbenet as an individual real person and treated her like an object.
You seem obsessed with pork, Nazis and rape. HA HA HA HA HA Sick-o. Did you squeal like a PIG this Christmas when NOBODY cared where you are or if you're even alive? HA HA HA or does everyone in your life (YOU) know you're posting online non stop every day, hour and minute? You better talk to Cindy, Lynette, I mean Moonjack, no, Tootlems, no KevinB, HA HA HA there's just too much of YOU to name! I guess that makes YOU a big online Nazi PIG that wants ALL the attention so badly you'd stoop to wishing violence and torture on my family. OK I noticed you PIG, now go roll in some more mud and turn back into Cindy where YOU pretend to be interested in this case. DUMBASS.
Cindy

Chicago, IL

#56 Jan 4, 2011
Legal__Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, a profiler he is not, but he certainly shouted out in a bunch of directions hoping something would stick!
LE I'm not sure if this was JR's profiling or someone in LE assisted him, I just happened to find it interesting, I think I'll take your advice after reading the comments on this forum, you know about Stephen Singular, he'd freak reading some of the comments on the Ramsey forums, I do not have a problem with anyone on these forums, I do not know Eva well enough to say anything off color about her, for some reason she seems to enjoy bringing my name up in her posts, whatever, if that makes her feel good about herself so be it, anyway thank you for your feedback regarding Singular most appreciated.
Eva

AOL

#57 Jan 4, 2011
Cindi wrote:
Capricorn outed himself, AGAIN!!!
"I guess that makes YOU a big online Nazi PIG that wants ALL the attention so badly you'd stoop to wishing violence and torture on my family."
Cap, you just answered under Eva's hat!
u fool!
U STUPID FOOL!
Margoos, DrSeuss, Eva!!!!!!
Preciate it
VICTORY!!!!!!AAAAAA++++++++++
Sunday wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it. Let's laugh.
Did your mommy suffer at the hands of the nazis, PIG? Real bad? Kinda like the way you hope Lyn will suffer when asked about her dad and husband's abusive perversion? Like that? Would you like that? Did your mommy and daddy get their faces smashed in and were they raped? That must have been really a shame HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
I do hope they squealed like wild PIGS when they are butchered alive. DUMBASS
Start at the begining, something bizarre happened within the family. Patsy was already a toxic parent choosing hair bleaching as a healthy activity for mother daughter bonding. She had little regard for Jonbenet as an individual real person and treated her like an object.
You seem obsessed with pork, Nazis and rape. HA HA HA HA HA Sick-o. Did you squeal like a PIG this Christmas when NOBODY cared where you are or if you're even alive? HA HA HA or does everyone in your life (YOU) know you're posting online non stop every day, hour and minute? You better talk to Cindy, Lynette, I mean Moonjack, no, Tootlems, no KevinB, HA HA HA there's just too much of YOU to name! I guess that makes YOU a big online Nazi PIG that wants ALL the attention so badly you'd stoop to wishing violence and torture on my family. OK I noticed you PIG, now go roll in some more mud and turn back into Cindy where YOU pretend to be interested in this case. DUMBASS.
ROTFL! Sleuthing isn't your forte Medusa, try using your hands and build bird cages for a change.
Lynette

Germiston, South Africa

#59 Jan 5, 2011
zindie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lynette,
AAAAAAAA++++++++++
At the rate you are exploding with knowledge, insight, power of presentation, etc., you will need a different, superior forum for advanced sleuths in about 2 days. U r hanging with a bunch of state college undergrads when you should be enrolled in a post doctoral program at stanford or Yale, for Pete's sake. Remember us when. Holy cow.
LMAO!!! Gee, Franky, I would be a very average undergraduate student and if I enrolled in a post doctoral program anywhere, never mind Stanford or Yale, I'd be booted out in about 2 seconds. But thanks anyway, it's nice of you.

Nelly completely disgraced herself after wishing Moon Jack dead and saying she hoped someone would slit his throat. She paid Topix to have the throat slitting comment removed, but her own words kept coming back to haunt her and now she's posting under a different hat. But I spotted her, she didn't fool me for long.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#61 Jan 5, 2011
Lynette wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO!!! Gee, Franky, I would be a very average undergraduate student and if I enrolled in a post doctoral program anywhere, never mind Stanford or Yale, I'd be booted out in about 2 seconds. But thanks anyway, it's nice of you.
Nelly completely disgraced herself after wishing Moon Jack dead and saying she hoped someone would slit his throat. She paid Topix to have the throat slitting comment removed, but her own words kept coming back to haunt her and now she's posting under a different hat. But I spotted her, she didn't fool me for long.
Hypocrite. ;)

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#62 Jan 5, 2011
tellie wrote:
<quoted text>
First, thank you so much for the compliment. Don't know who this Franky character is, but from what I gather, he must have been one of the greatest sleuths of all time throughout the entire world and quite the stud, too!
Second. I must warn you. You, my fine feathered friend, are not allowed, under current international law, to disagree with moi in any way, shape or form. Just the opposite. You are required to acknowledge a compliment with a formal curtsey and a simple, "Thank You, Your Majesty."
U c, when you are homored with precise praise as in this case, rejecting it scolds the individual lavishing it upon you, which is an affront. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? U r permitted to promise u will remember those of us left behind in the dust. But, nothing more. GOT IT? I don't like to be harsh, but obviously u r quite the rebel in this regard and I simply will not tolerate it!
LOL! That is SOO Moon Jacked Up!

“WAX ON”

WAX OFF

#63 Jan 5, 2011
Lynette you asked that franky stop all the nonsense and here you are encouraging him again. The Nelly post has not been removed, and people can no longer pay to have things removed. Why are you not heeding your own wishes? Do you want us to stop the interaction or not? You are giving mixed signals.
Lynette wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO!!! Gee, Franky, I would be a very average undergraduate student and if I enrolled in a post doctoral program anywhere, never mind Stanford or Yale, I'd be booted out in about 2 seconds. But thanks anyway, it's nice of you.

“WAX ON”

WAX OFF

#64 Jan 5, 2011
Yes it is, and the "Your Majesty" title is already taken by Capricorn anyhow.
thewhitewitchone wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! That is SOO Moon Jacked Up!

“WAX ON”

WAX OFF

#65 Jan 5, 2011
I missed your response to being called yet another hat of Capricorn. Will the insanity ever end? Great response to yet another dumb accusation. I guess for some people there are spooks around every corner, and especially those who have 99 hats themselves.
Eva wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL! Sleuthing isn't your forte Medusa, try using your hands and build bird cages for a change.

“May you all come home”

safely Bless you all

#66 Jan 5, 2011
No, Seuss, like I said before, the insanity will never end. It's all she has

And yes, I am all hats to all people ;)

It's a busy life lol

“May you all come home”

safely Bless you all

#67 Jan 5, 2011
I meant to add that I'm flattered by those they accuse me of being.

“WAX ON”

WAX OFF

#68 Jan 5, 2011
Sad
Capricorn wrote:
No, Seuss, like I said before, the insanity will never end. It's all she has
And yes, I am all hats to all people ;)
It's a busy life lol

“WAX ON”

WAX OFF

#69 Jan 5, 2011
I would be too. You have been accused of being some of the very top case followers. Must just be jealousy.
Capricorn wrote:
Eva

AOL

#70 Jan 5, 2011
Capricorn wrote:
Hey "me"! I was going to say I was honored to be accused of being you Cap, but then I figured the medusa would attack you for complimenting yourself. LOL some detective Lynette is!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Santa and the housekeeper: The forgotten JonBen... 2 hr Steve Eller 69
Music for the soul 2 hr Steve Eller 121
The Handwriting Scale (Oct '09) 2 hr Steve Eller 271
The Stines 4 hr vic 235
News Former JonBenet Ramsey murder case suspect is a... 6 hr Texxy 1
News It's Time for TV to Let JonBenet Ramsey Rest in... 6 hr Texxy 1
News 'The Last Christmas of JonBenet Ramsey-II; (Con... 6 hr Texxy 1
News JonBenet Ramsey ransom note was written by her ... 16 hr KCinNYC 29
The unthinkable becomes thinkable 20 hr Texxy 377
More from around the web