Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Judged:

"Intense interest in the Ramsey murder, following the case with heightened attention and focus."

OMG! We are ALL suspects!

What an f'n joke that list was.
What items were taken from the Ramseys home? What? Now it was a kidnapping/burglary?
Amazing that Ramsey still wants to pretend that ransom note was real and that it was a "real" kidnapping.
He's going to stick with that story til the day he dies.
Thanks for posting that, Candy...even if it did make me throw up in my mouth.
learnin

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

thewhitewitchone wrote:
"Intense interest in the Ramsey murder, following the case with heightened attention and focus."
What items were taken from the Ramseys home? What? Now it was a kidnapping/burglary?
Amazing that Ramsey still wants to pretend that ransom note was real and that it was a "real" kidnapping.
Yea, was something missing from the home? If so, why not tell the public what it was so they can keep an eye out for it.
Old South

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Judged:

"Having superficial wounds, like bruises, scrapes or scratches in the days after the murder."

I hate to be the one to mention it, but I remember too well a mark on John Ramsey's face in pictures of him immediately after the murder.
Capricorn

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2009

Judged:

thewhitewitchone wrote:
LOL WW, yes we are ALL suspects now.

Burglary? Stun gun? scratches?

The RST hard at work to keep this case unsolved

A really poor excuse for a joke!
Capricorn

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2009

Judged:

By the way, if you check the "list" how ironic that JR and the family meet so many of the requirements LOL

changing appearance, relocating, even "forgiving" the killer, strong opinions, I especially love the "secretive" with things "off limits" to others (as has been the description of John) etc

Just sayin'

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2009

Judged:

Thanks Candy for posting both this article and the other one,
I find it interesting that Smit (who is not a profiler) helps John release a "Profile of the Killer", and we know it had to be Smit because the stun gun is on the list (even if the pig is not) and more especially, the way things are worded – that has “Smit” all over it (pun intended). And if there were items taken from the house, at least ST can’t be blamed for that leak, eh? Most likely, however, they were referring to the duct tape and the cord, etc.
Way to go JR! It took 13 years for you to do something (anything), and I am thinking it is too little - too late.

You might be dyslexic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2009

Capricorn wrote:
By the way, if you check the "list" how ironic that JR and the family meet so many of the requirements LOL
changing appearance, relocating, even "forgiving" the killer, strong opinions, I especially love the "secretive" with things "off limits" to others (as has been the description of John) etc
Just sayin'
Tis the season Cappy - making a list - checking it twice - LOL.
Capricorn

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2009

Legal__Eagle wrote:
Thanks Candy for posting both this article and the other one,
I find it interesting that Smit (who is not a profiler) helps John release a "Profile of the Killer", and we know it had to be Smit because the stun gun is on the list (even if the pig is not) and more especially, the way things are worded – that has “Smit” all over it (pun intended). And if there were items taken from the house, at least ST can’t be blamed for that leak, eh? Most likely, however, they were referring to the duct tape and the cord, etc.
Way to go JR! It took 13 years for you to do something (anything), and I am thinking it is too little - too late.
I think they even mention Smit LOL. My my, what a prolific career that Smit has eh? Now he's a profiler too? That Smit!; just all things to all people

I think the RST ought to build Smit a shrine!

You might be dyslexic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2009

Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they even mention Smit LOL. My my, what a prolific career that Smit has eh? Now he's a profiler too? That Smit!; just all things to all people
I think the RST ought to build Smit a shrine!
He (Smit) is the gift that keeps on giving.
BrotherMoon

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2009

Judged:

The profile should include;

May work as a delivery man.
May prefer to be with small groups.
May have a foreign accent, possibly French.
May look like an overweight feline.
May collect and use electronic devices.
May not be so good at geography.
May tend to mooch writing materials.
Nelly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2009

Capricorn wrote:
Just sayin'
FOTFLMHO!!!!! JR is just like that crackpot Collin Fergusen who shot up the people on a subway and then acted as his own atty. LOL he asked the wounded witness if they saw the shooter in the courtroom and the witness said "yeah-YOU!" if it wasn't so pathetic, it'd be hysterically funny.
I would LOVE to meet John Ramsey! Just ten minutes worth. LOL @ that fat, molesting pos.
"secretive" and "off limits" like JR's 'secret press conference with the secret password "subtract (SBTC?)". Off limits like THAT?
Nelly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2009

BrotherMoon wrote:
The profile should include;
May work as a delivery man.
May prefer to be with small groups.
May have a foreign accent, possibly French.
May look like an overweight feline.
May collect and use electronic devices.
May not be so good at geography.
May tend to mooch writing materials.
you forgot;
May have fat knees.
May have an inordinate love for hot dogs.
May go sit in former lover's apt. parking lot and tell cops SHE'S the stalker.
koldkase

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2009

Judged:

Nelly wrote:
<quoted text>
"secretive" and "off limits" like JR's 'secret press conference with the secret password "subtract (SBTC?)". Off limits like THAT?
Yeah, and like:

"Submit your questions in writing, Detectives, and we'll get back to you."

"Don't go there, pal!"

"No, we NEVAH talk to Burke about it. Evah! Nevah, evah, evah, NEVAH!"

"Listen up, friends and family, do NOT talk to LE! They're out to get us! Catching that old intruder will have to wait!"

Like THAT.
Nelly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2009

koldkase wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and like:
"Submit your questions in writing, Detectives, and we'll get back to you."
"Don't go there, pal!"
"No, we NEVAH talk to Burke about it. Evah! Nevah, evah, evah, NEVAH!"
"Listen up, friends and family, do NOT talk to LE! They're out to get us! Catching that old intruder will have to wait!"
Like THAT.
Ooooooh, OK, like that! And like creeping down to the basement and not telling the cop where you are, kind of secretive and off limits? Uh huh, I'm starting to understand what secretive and off limits means. Just go down the list of JR's actions that day forward and you have the epitome of 'sneaky'. Who'd know better the traits of a murderer, than someone that shares those same traits?
Patricia Fox

Sharpsburg, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

Judged:

Nelly wrote:
<quoted text>
you forgot;
May have fat knees.
May have an inordinate love for hot dogs.
May go sit in former lover's apt. parking lot and tell cops SHE'S the stalker.
LOL. Ridiculous isn't it?
Should add...
May on occasion wear coat. That would really narrow it down..

I love the one about may have bought new or used car. Since they didn't get their $118,000, we can kind of rule that one out. LOL
candy

East Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2010

Judged:

Acting on my instincts on these thoroughly ROTTEN people, I checked today to see if John Ramsey had BOTHERED to update the DIVERSION TACTIC he created last year "The Fair Justice Foundation", which he announced with a YouTube video and press releases to the media, WHILE HE AND BURKE SPENT THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE MURDER "GRIEVING" ON THE BEACHES OF HAWAII. The one with NO REWARD for the killer either. Sure enough, John Ramsey has NOT BOTHERED to update that website this year, AT ALL, INCLUDING THIS WEEK. Just like the HUGELY UNDERFUNDED AND SHORTLIVED JonBenet Foundation, this website has been neglected, both in terms of MONEY, TIME AND EFFORT, WHEN IT HAS TO DO WITH JONBENET. Just like the old JonBenet Ramsey foundation, this should explain VOLUMES about these people. I took a screenshot of it, date and time, just like I did when Burke tried to put up his Facebook page again, sticking his tongue out to the world, just to document THE FACTS of these peoples actions.

THE SCAMSEYS REEK!
candy

East Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2010

Judged:

I also realized the "dilemna" these people put themselves in, DARING to ask for "tips" from the public, WHILE REFUSING LAW ENFORCEMENT'S REQUEST TO INTERVIEW BURKE. Meaning asking the public to do what they don't do themselves, regarding the murder investigation of their OWN DAUGHTER/SISTER.
Eva

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2010

Judged:

candy wrote:
I also realized the "dilemna" these people put themselves in, DARING to ask for "tips" from the public, WHILE REFUSING LAW ENFORCEMENT'S REQUEST TO INTERVIEW BURKE. Meaning asking the public to do what they don't do themselves, regarding the murder investigation of their OWN DAUGHTER/SISTER.
Oh boy Candy, it most certainly does speak volumes. It might bear mentioning that Jonbenet's aunts, uncle and cousins appear to be comfortable with this case remaining unsolved and shelved too because Pam Paugh (family spokeswoman) never speaks on Jonbenet's behalf any more. Is she in Hawaii too?
Lynette

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2010

Judged:

The round of applause you got for this thread last year was deafening Candy, so naturally you wanted to bump it up this year for an encore. Your first supporter has already put her hands together in encouragement and no doubt the rest will follow soon. Congratulations on your accomplishment for the year. You must feel so proud. Well done!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the JonBenet Ramsey Forum right now

Search the JonBenet Ramsey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Snow Prints? 2 hr Steve Eller 28
Note-odd detail? 2 hr Steve Eller 169
I know what really happened to JoneBEnnet 2 hr Steve Eller 37
"Mr Ramsey Listen Carefully!" New book released... Jul 21 candy 10
Sid Wells mother complains (Mar '08) Jul 21 candy 24
Why patsy didn't wake up Burke Jul 20 Just Wondering 3
Fleet, Priscilla White denied official Ramsey e... (Jan '14) Jul 19 Steve Eller 184
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••