Why Didn't the Ramseys Do This?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
CommonSense

Long Beach, CA

#42 Dec 4, 2009
candy wrote:
This is the only photo I know of of the spiral staircase: http://www.jameson245.com/hall.jpg
A former Ramsey housekeeper viewed this photo and replied, "There is definitely something wrong here. Something has been changed. It's not like I remember it."

This decoration is similar to the one in a 1994 video, but it has been "toned down."

However, there is even more evidence that suggests that there where no lights on the spiral stairs when the police arived.

No police report seems to list any lights on the spiral stairs.

Steve Thomas displayed an assumption that there were no lights on that spiral staircase.

Garland was found in JonBenet's hair during the autopsy. Linda Arndt thought it may be garland from the spiral stairs. The police collected the garland from the home, but no lights are listed on any of the evidence reports.

Lawrence Schiller described the decoration on the spiral staircase in his book, and he listed "Garland" and "ribbons," but fails to mention any Christmas lights.

During Patsy's police interviews, she is asked about the lighting on the staircase. She continues to repeat that the staircase was "dimly lit," but never mentions the Christmas lights. When asked directly, "What type of lighting was on the spiral staircase," Patsy replied that she could not remember.

Multiple opportunities for someone to mention the Christmas lights on the spiral stairs, and no one does, not even Patsy when she was asked about it.

Now add to this a child with a cracked skull, garland in her hair, and mysterious marks on her body that some claim could be electrical burns.
CommonSense

Long Beach, CA

#43 Dec 4, 2009
jameson wrote:
Common Sense - please start a new thread and outline your case against the Ramseys. Be sure to explain away all the intruder evidence - the cord and tape that matched nothing in the house, the stun gun and Hi-Tec boot print the cops are still trying to source. I am keely intersted in hearing what you think is the motive -- why would parents who NEVER neglected or abuse any of their kids would suddenly be monsters for just one night. Oh, and PLEASE tell me where they got the foreign DNA to plant under her nails, on her clothes and to mix with the blood that fell into her panties. Did they kill her then go get the DNA buy offering some homeless guy a back rub? Did they then sexually assault their beloved daughter?
I have yet to see one BORG poster present a reasonable theory based on the RDI theory. They ignore the evidence and make up crap like voices on the 911 tape that no one can hear.
I have been repeatedly posting my "theory" along with a detailed scenario and suspected missing piece of evidence for several weeks now.

The garrote could have been created in order to USE UP all of the remaining rope. Who's to say there was more. Maybe the rest of the rope was hidden in some, small out of the way place in the home. It's all speculative, and the question needs to remain open. No conclusions can be drawn from it. No assumptions can be made about it.

The masking tape could have been a single piece off of something else. There didn't necessarily have to be an entire roll. If there was, maybe it was hidden. Who knows? It proves nothing, least of all that there had been an intruder in the home. It's a question that needs to remain open. No conclusions can be drawn from it. No assumptions can be made about it.

There is no evidence to suggest the bootprint is tied to JonBenet's death. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. It's an open question. No conclusions can be drawn from it. No assumptions can be made about it.

There is no evidence that the DNA is linked to JonBenet's death. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. It's an open question. No conclusions can be drawn from it. No assumptions can be made about it.

As far as the stun gun is concerned, I have already told you that the BEST anyone can do is conclude that the marks on JBR's body could have been ELECTRICAL BURN MARKS. Stun guns are not the only devices that can create these marks in THIS SPECIFIC PATTERN. I am confident that the marks were made by the Christmas lights that had been on the spiral stairs the night she died.

In the simplest terms, JonBenet died from a fall down the spiral staircase, after being accidentally strangled with a twisted shirt collar while being forced through the first floor of the home and partially up the spiral stairs.
CommonSense

Long Beach, CA

#44 Dec 4, 2009
jameson wrote:
Ever put a kid to bed only to get rudely awakned by the sound of them vomiting? HOURS after eating, a child may empty hir stomach -- not their intestines. No way JonBenet ate that pineapple right before she was killed.
But could the sickness itslef slow the digestion process when one is ill?
Just Wondering

Chesapeake, OH

#45 Nov 22, 2013
CSIEngland wrote:
The pineapple is the bugaboo for both RDI and IDI.
For IDI, it's hard to explain why JB would eat even a few pieces of pineapple with her killer.
But I think it's even more difficult for RDI to explain away. Why, if they were guilty of killing their daughter and creating an elaborate cover up, would the Ramseys not flush the pineapple down a toilet (god knows there were plenty of them in that house and RDI claim they flushed other things down one of them) and wash the glass and bowl and put it away. Voila! No pineapple in the Ramsey house! But they didn't do that. Instead, a bowl containing pineapple consistent with the pineapple JB ate was found on the Ramsey breakfast table.
The Ramseys were not stupid people. The staging, if it was done by them, was elaborate. Why would they, if guilty, overlook something as simple and easy to remedy as the pineapple?
Because they didn't do it. That's why. They're innocent.
No doubt they were not aware of the fact that the pineapple would play such an important role. Who in the nineties then knew anything about the digestive rate of pineapple and that it would be found in Jonbe et's system during autopsy?
bittyboop

South River, NJ

#46 Nov 23, 2013
READ MISS BRODIE BOOK PINEAPPLE CUBES WITH CREAM,THIS BOOK WAS A FAVOR BOOK OF PASTY. IT IS NOT CLEAR WHEN JOBBANET ATE THE PINEAPLE,PLUS THE SPOON HAS NEVER WITH FINGER PRINTS BEEN REALSED,THE PINAPLE AND TEA, WAS STAGED

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#47 Nov 23, 2013
There is nothing to say it was Patsy's "favorite", only that she did a reading from it once or twice. With her flair for the dramatic, she probably thought she was good at it. The judges felt differently.

The spoon certainly has had information released on it, and we know who's prints were on it. You might want to check your information more thoroughly before posting.

Since: May 11

AOL

#48 Nov 23, 2013
Legal__Eagle wrote:
There is nothing to say it was Patsy's "favorite", only that she did a reading from it once or twice. With her flair for the dramatic, she probably thought she was good at it. The judges felt differently.
The spoon certainly has had information released on it, and we know who's prints were on it. You might want to check your information more thoroughly before posting.
It is highly unusual to serve pineapple in cream, so I would think the report on pineapple would state it was sitting in cream and by then, the cream would have curdled and that too would be worth mentioning.
It's like the no footprints in the snow issue, why mention it if there wasn't any snow? LOL
Just Wondering

Sophia, WV

#49 Nov 23, 2013
It appears, from the crime scene photos, that the pineapple is mixed with something. Nothing was said of cream; maybe this is a piece of evidence the police are keeping under their hats for some reason?
Just Wondering

Sophia, WV

#50 Nov 23, 2013
CommonSense wrote:
<quoted text>
A former Ramsey housekeeper viewed this photo and replied, "There is definitely something wrong here. Something has been changed. It's not like I remember it."
This decoration is similar to the one in a 1994 video, but it has been "toned down."
However, there is even more evidence that suggests that there where no lights on the spiral stairs when the police arived.
No police report seems to list any lights on the spiral stairs.
Steve Thomas displayed an assumption that there were no lights on that spiral staircase.
Garland was found in JonBenet's hair during the autopsy. Linda Arndt thought it may be garland from the spiral stairs. The police collected the garland from the home, but no lights are listed on any of the evidence reports.
Lawrence Schiller described the decoration on the spiral staircase in his book, and he listed "Garland" and "ribbons," but fails to mention any Christmas lights.
During Patsy's police interviews, she is asked about the lighting on the staircase. She continues to repeat that the staircase was "dimly lit," but never mentions the Christmas lights. When asked directly, "What type of lighting was on the spiral staircase," Patsy replied that she could not remember.
Multiple opportunities for someone to mention the Christmas lights on the spiral stairs, and no one does, not even Patsy when she was asked about it.
Now add to this a child with a cracked skull, garland in her hair, and mysterious marks on her body that some claim could be electrical burns.
Do the small indoor type lights get warm enough to actually burn the skin?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#51 Nov 29, 2013
"But I think it's even more difficult for RDI to explain away. Why, if they were guilty of killing their daughter and creating an elaborate cover up, would the Ramseys not flush the pineapple down a toilet (god knows there were plenty of them in that house and RDI claim they flushed other things down one of them) and wash the glass and bowl and put it away. Voila! No pineapple in the Ramsey house! But they didn't do that. Instead, a bowl containing pineapple consistent with the pineapple JB ate was found on the Ramsey breakfast table."

It's only difficult for RDI if they accept the premise that both John and Patsy were involved in a coverup. With that premise rejected as false, RDI are free to consider that only one parent knew of the pineapple and the other did not.

Of course it's possible neither parent knew that Jonbenet ate pineapple that night.

One thing for sure, if John and Patsy had both known of the pineapple then it certainly would have been part of the story they told the police. So, it must be at least one didn't know.
Just Wondering

Sophia, WV

#53 Dec 13, 2013
The Ramseys, just like the rest of us, would not even consider the digestive rate of pineapple and that it would be in Jonbenet's intestines at the autopsy. So no need to flush it.
robert

Yellowknife, Canada

#54 Dec 18, 2013
CommonSense wrote:
<quoted text>

As far as the stun gun is concerned, I have already told you that the BEST anyone can do is conclude that the marks on JBR's body could have been ELECTRICAL BURN MARKS. Stun guns are not the only devices that can create these marks in THIS SPECIFIC PATTERN. I am confident that the marks were made by the Christmas lights that had been on the spiral stairs the night she died.
----If you had an unconscious body and you was looking for a way to revive it and an electric train set was nearby which you could plug in and use the tract as a maybe shocking devise -- Where on the body would one most likely place the prongs of the track to crate a shock?--- If no shock would there be a burn?
Of course if it was used as a torture devise it wouldn't matter where the marks was on the body.

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#55 Dec 18, 2013
robert wrote:
<quoted text>----If you had an unconscious body and you was looking for a way to revive it and an electric train set was nearby which you could plug in and use the tract as a maybe shocking devise -- Where on the body would one most likely place the prongs of the track to crate a shock?--- If no shock would there be a burn?
Of course if it was used as a torture devise it wouldn't matter where the marks was on the body.
If I had to guess, which is all we can really do, I would assume that an amateur attempt at revival with a train set's electricity to an unconscious person would also be amateurish in the placement

If someone was going to attempt to revive someone with electricity, I would GUESS that they would put the electricity or shock in the chest/heart area

Of course it is just a guess, but if someone is amateur enough to attempt something like that, chances are they are amateur enough to imitate what has been seen in the media and go for the chest area

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Patsy Ramsey Dies After Battle With Ovarian Cancer (Jun '06) 1 hr Texxy 21
Vasectomy 1 hr detectress 9
Jameson's Windfall (May '07) 4 hr robert 791
Music for the soul 5 hr Steve Eller 252
GSLDPD99178617 - the DNA that matters! 5 hr Right44 149
Jameson's latest stunt... 6 hr Jolamom 53
Head Blow and Strangulation (Feb '15) 6 hr Texxy 80
Censorship re: Ramsey Case? 7 hr Steve Eller 46
More from around the web