Dots

AOL

#45 Jun 17, 2007
I sure hope that your letter gets some attention. It sounds like you are doing your homework, and I hope they do not ignore you this time.
Walking Tall

Eastpointe, MI

#46 Jun 17, 2007
Test
Walking Tall

Eastpointe, MI

#47 Jun 17, 2007
As best as I can figure out according to You (Dan/ DB),....... Andrew Trombley, his brother the Mehays, Michael Willis including girlfriend "B.J.= D.J.?" and Michelle" and Paul B.?, planned the murder of Trombley's niece? Denise McCrackens daughter in a park somewhere? which park? At the meeting the decided to go pubic hair hunting to plant as evidence to through the police off there trail. Dennis "Mickey"? Mehay who was about 35 years, apparently decided he would go ask an old neighbor to get pubic hair so he asked Dan, Dan was insulted and slammed the door on him and Dennis "Mickey" Mehay ended up getting it from his girlfriend "B.J.= D.J." He said he overheard Dennis Mehay admit to killing The wrong girl and several years later when his memory returned said that he also heard a confession from Dennis MEHAY's common law wife/girlfriend.
----------
Interesting Trombley lived with his mother in a ratty old apartment above a bar where his mother worked. These guys didn't think to look in a urnal for pubic hair?
Understand at the time Trombley lived there, some of the Bar's Patrons were low life biker types, The kind that aren't very bright, stole and sold drugs to maintain a meager unworthy existence, much like probably Trombley was, while others were hard working middle income Americans, plenty pubic hairs in the bathroom to be found.
Walking Tall

Eastpointe, MI

#48 Jun 17, 2007
----------
Then according to Dans story he remembered in 2001 almost 10 years later,..... Dan told Hugh McQueen, the DAY Deanna Seiferts body was found Dennis Mehay saw Dan outside and tried to tell him some story about how he`d wanted Dan`s pubic hair for a drug test. Dan just bypassed that mess and to make conversation said “What do you think about them finding Deanna Seifert`s body?” Dennis responded,“Why? Do you think I did it?” Dan said, No, I… Just then a man and woman that had seen Dennis at our house pulled up in a gray car and asked if it was ok to talk in front of Dan. Dennis said yah he knows already. They went on about how they`d been at the meeting in the park planning the murder and Andy TROMBLEY had them join the search party to help find the girls body quicker to support Michael Willis`s alibi, but that no one would listen about where to search.
Apparently Dan wrote down the events he believes transpired to give to police in 2001
Dan said that Dennis MEHAY`s common law wife DJ came over visiting. While there DJ read what Dan had written about Dennis MEHAY. and her (DJ's)½ brother John Shook being killers before Dan could move it. Two days later she came over again and Dan told her what he knew about the pubic hairs and she cried and admitted that she`d been high on crack the 1st time that she`d been over two days before and that she`d phoned her ½ brother John Shook in Florida telling him what she`d read and that John SHOOK would soon return from Florida and kill us. DJ said she was hiding out her daughter BJ? suggesting to Dan that Dennis MEHAY had gotten BJ`s? pubic hair and that BJ`s was one of the 3 pubic hairs in Deanna's underpants after Dan slammed the door in Dennis face. DJ also confirmed that Dan was correct in his assumption that Dennis MEHAY, and her half brother John SHOOK (who`s also Paul B`s brother in law) was "trained" by serial killer Leslie Williams. Dennis MEHAY and John SHOOK had joined together to help Michael Willis get revenge on his Aunt McCracken for turning Michael Willis in for murder. The plan was to kill his Aunts daughter. They had all met in the park to plan the murder. Jeff MEHAY drove the blue GM wagon, Dennis MEHAY riding shotgun. Jeff MEHAY`s girlfriend Michelle was the brunette witnesses saw flirting with Andy Trombley when they planned the murder in the park. 3 people were to each get a pubic hair to put in the girls underpants. That`s why Dennis came to Dan`s house at 11pm demanding Dan`s pubic hair. Andy Trombley mistakenly grabbed Deanna at the slumber party instead of Aunt McCrackens daughter. Dennis MEHAY said that he sat with Michael Willis in Dennis blue GM wagon, then Andy brought the girl in his gray van and then Andy kicked her to death. That`s how Andy Trombley got blood on his shoe. 3 Pubic hairs were intentionally put in her underpants.
Walking Tall

Eastpointe, MI

#49 Jun 17, 2007
Then according to Dans story, Hugh McQueen reported that shortly thereafter John SHOOK shot at us and the bullet hit the school past Dan`s house. I signed a written statement that I was with Dan when he made the police report to Warren PD about what he heard Michael say about killing the girl and I also made a verbal report to the Violent Crimes Task Force about us being shot at. With 4 written statements the police refused to even read them. What can I say about Dan`s memories? Nothing. I wasn't there, but they make sense with what happened.
----------
When the Story broke I heard the were looking for a guy named "Little", who was he, and what happened to that? Dan did you know Little?
----------
Andrew TROMBLEY got in trouble when he was only a teenager and first went to Jail when he was 17, he had just gotten of probation a couple months before he killed the little girl. His older half brother (according to Dan, also had a lengthy record and is now in jail for Life..
Its interesting to note according to court records that Andrew TROMBLEY was living at the "Aunts" Denise CRICKON McCRAKEN- home with his girlfriend, eight days before the kidnap and death of the Deanna SIEFERT. Her father Don CRICKON who had rented the House was in jail for a parole violation.
TROMBLEY still had a key to the house and Deanna was sleeping in his girlfriends bedroom, with his cousin. He was seen taking the little girl and further evidence shows she was in his van. Much of the witness testimony suggests there were likely three other men involved and at least one woman who allegedly tried to prevent the little girls death by asking them to stop. So it sounds like one of the girlfriends didn't know that they intended to kill her. This person probably wouldn't go to jail and she would be free of the terrible guilt she must feel.
The testimony of Andrew TROMBLEY's mother seemed to favor Andrews story claiming he was stoned drunk and never left the bar. It was quite to the contrary.........Whether Dans story is true, partially true or a complete fabrication. Its likely Andrew and his cohorts intended to get something out of the harm they intended to do to a child which ended in the brutal murder of a innocent child. These men should be brought to justice whoever they are. I also think the should eliminate all of Trombleys privileges and or if he is in segregation, put him in main population until he admits the truth.
He could be released with in the next 20 years. But hes probably allot safer where he's at! I hope someone wipes the smile of his ugly face.
See
Andrew TROMBLEY
http://www.state.mi.us/mdoc/asp/otis2profile....
Michael Willis
http://www.state.mi.us/mdoc/asp/otis2profile....
Walking Tall

Eastpointe, MI

#50 Jun 17, 2007
Detroit Breakdown wrote:
<quoted text>First of all Terri, whenever you post it says Warren so everyone knows who you are. Secondly names that you mention were off OCCK and not this forum. Trombley and his brother Michael Willis regularly were in my neighborhood because serial killer Leslie Williams trained them and they were always at his house or with him. He only lived 3 blocks from my house in 1983 and I went over to his house with Paul B. and saw him there and first saw Michael Willis at Paul B.`s mothers house. later when Williams was in prison Paul B. helped Michael Willis get revenge on his aunt McCracken for turning him in. Their plan was to kill her daughter, but at the slumber pary Andy Trombley grabbed the wrong girl, Deanna Seifert by mistake and one of the M brothers was sitting with Michael Willis in the blue station wagon and saw Michael kick her to death before they realized they had the wrong person. Mickey M had come to my house at 11pm and asked me for my pubic hair. Witnesses signed swqorn statements that they saw me slam the door in his face. Later when her body was found there were 3 pubic hairs in her underpants, put there intentionally to mislead the police. None of these guys are nice but Gary is far worse than all of them together. My brother before he died claimed to have seen a mass graveyard and I fully intend to press on until this is investigated no matter who says what!!! Then I talked to a man on the phone who lives out there and he tells me how he had to pull a gun on Paul B. and Ypsi police found a girls body on that road. Paul and Gary said Coffee girl. Police found Kovi girl!!!
DB How about correcting the following so we can understand what the accurate story is, we are trying to figure this out I posted on page 3 for your correction.
Is Carl B. and Paul B. related? What are there last names? Are these guys are all crack heads? Who did Michael Willis kill?
Walking Tall

Eastpointe, MI

#51 Jun 17, 2007
Walking Tall wrote:
<quoted text>
DB How about correcting the following so we can understand what the accurate story is, we are trying to figure this out I posted on page 3 for your correction.
Is Carl B. and Paul B. related? What are there last names? Are these guys are all crack heads? Who did Michael Willis kill?
It looks like the the main instigator according to Dan's theory or testimony is that "MICHAEL ALAN WILLIS" was trying to get revenge.
Apparently not as of yet been tried in the "Seifert case" but is serving time for a murder he committed during a burglary in East Point, when he was arrested he also had in his possession a Drivers License from N. Carolina with an alias probably Michael JORDON, and if I understood Dan correctly he thought his name was Michael TROMBLEY.

Apparently the little Monkey he is having a good time in this luxury jail called "LAKELAND" getting high on pot and making alcohol.
How does a Murder possibly a "Child Murderer" afford Pot in jail let alone get it. He must be doing favors for the other inmates. Unless some one he is close to on the outside is getting it into the prison.
Its interesting that he wasn't even reprimanded for it. Hes likely up to allot more in there than he has been caught doing. Like his Brother Trombley, this lifelong criminal is up to no good, you can bet on it. A leopard doesn't change his spots because he got put in a Zoo. And this monkey aint going to change. Hes obviously ignorant and wants a free ride in life, well he got one, and we are paying for it. What happened to the Death Penalty?
confused

Chicago, IL

#52 Jul 22, 2007
Hi, I'm confused about this. I knew Deanna pretty well actually. I lived a few streets down from her and went to school with her brother...what I'm confused about is why this is all being posted in a forum and no one has gone to the authorites? I was young when all this happened and I do remember Trombley being in court but I cannot remember if we was jailed or what exactly happened....from my recollection there wasn't hard evidence even though we all knew in our hearts he did it....can someone update me or tell me something here?
DETROIT

Livonia, MI

#53 Jul 22, 2007
confused wrote:
Hi, I'm confused about this. I knew Deanna pretty well actually. I lived a few streets down from her and went to school with her brother...what I'm confused about is why this is all being posted in a forum and no one has gone to the authorites? I was young when all this happened and I do remember Trombley being in court but I cannot remember if we was jailed or what exactly happened....from my recollection there wasn't hard evidence even though we all knew in our hearts he did it....can someone update me or tell me something here?
Ignore Terri. She knows nothing and always has run on. I`t`s not that noone went to the authorities. It`s just that the FBI couldn`t prove that Shook did Michael Willis graveyard caretaking work when Michael was secretly in Detroit. Police didn`t think that Willis or Trombley would have been over in poor poor Detroit and police failed to even tell Kym Worthy that 4 witnesses had signed statements supporting what I said. Still all in all even though Michael walked on the charges, Andy was convicted because he had Deanna`s rare AB+ blood on his sneakers. And according to Mickey M who sat in the blue station wagon with Michael Willis waiting for Andy to bring McCracken`s daughter, Mickey saw Andy kick Deanna to death, not even realizing when he killed her that Andy had grabbed the wrong girl at the sleepover. Justice prevailed, Andy was convicted, nuff said.
JACK

Knoxville, TN

#54 Jul 22, 2007
DB- I was just about to put out an APB on you and your whereabouts,hope all is well with you.we have really slowed down on posting.but there is a reason for everything.
DETROIT

Livonia, MI

#55 Jul 22, 2007
JACK wrote:
DB- I was just about to put out an APB on you and your whereabouts,hope all is well with you.we have really slowed down on posting.but there is a reason for everything.
Jack. All is going really really really well. Beyond a doubt the evidence amounting against Gary is nearly off the charts and into the stratosphere. I`m aiming for 2 weeks or so and expect to be able to prove my case. I`ve been working on it a lot. Thanks for thinking of me.
RiverRat

Punta Gorda, FL

#56 Jul 30, 2007
RiverRat wrote:
I sooooo apoligize for confusing you with Jack, Detroit. Both of you have insisted that you have vital information that needs to be listened to so contacting Smit has been in the conversation.
Take your time, DB - I will hold you personally responsible though if Gary strikes again before you get around to it.
I don't worry one bit about Jack not following through with his suspect, but you may already have blood on your hands just by sitting on them.
Where's MY Packet?!

Since: Mar 07

Southfield, MI

#57 Sep 3, 2007
RiverRat wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's MY Packet?!
Firstly, on rereading all this mess, I see that I made a mistake. Michael Willis was sitting with Mehay in the blue station wagon and Mehay says that he saw Andy Tromb kick her to death. I accidentally typed Michael, instead of Andy. That`s how Andy got her rare AB+ blood on his sneakers. Okay Riverrat, what`s the mailing address you want the packet sent to???

Farmington, MI

#58 Sep 5, 2007
RiverRat wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's MY Packet?!
bump
Tired Of Censorship

Palo Alto, CA

#59 Sep 6, 2007
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Jack. All is going really really really well. Beyond a doubt the evidence amounting against Gary is nearly off the charts and into the stratosphere. I`m aiming for 2 weeks or so and expect to be able to prove my case. I`ve been working on it a lot. Thanks for thinking of me.
Has 2 weeks passed yet since July? Is it soup yet?
gmoneyof detroit

Rockwood, MI

#60 Sep 29, 2007
well first off how did you get all this information on this gary guy?
gmoney of detroit

Rockwood, MI

#61 Sep 29, 2007
well i hope they get this man!
deb

AOL

#62 Sep 29, 2007
Detroit Breakdown wrote:
<quoted text>Noone here said anything to me about a maglite. I`m the one that brought it up. Noone here said anything about blood on Jonbenet`s nightgown, I`m the one that brought it up. Henrietta brought up about the Danish book. I had forgotten that. it was 1997 and 1998 when he told me most of this. Can you remember everything someone says from 1997? Besides that when he said things like dirty harry, seven,Nick of Time, ruthless people S.B.T.C. SO BETTER TAKE CARE I didn`t have the Internet, I hadn`t read the note, I thought that he was threatening me until I saw the Dateline Special. Before that I didn`t know that he was talking about the ransom note when he said that. Besides that I`ve walked a long ways sister. When I was 17 I was hit by a truck in the head & I was clinically dead twice. Sometimes I might forget things for a while, but in the long run I can often remember things that happened long far ago when something reminds me of part of it. I have pursued this against the police not listening, against family not wanting my brother involved, against people on this forum calling me a killer, against people saying I`m crazy. Now if I`m wrong I`m wrong and life goes on, no harm done, I did my best, but I don`t think that`s the case. I think that this is the solution to this murder. Henrietta and Autumn deserve thanks for their hard work on this case. They both helped me remember things. Thanks.
I did notify the Michigan FBI to look at your posts to see if anything makes sense to them. I also notified a reporter in Michigan. Maybe you will be hearing from them!

Novi, MI

#63 Sep 29, 2007
deb wrote:
<quoted text>
I did notify the Michigan FBI to look at your posts to see if anything makes sense to them. I also notified a reporter in Michigan. Maybe you will be hearing from them!
Thanks Deb for your interest. With Gary`s own sister naming him as a serial killer, and the same model of car that Gary owned being linked to the Michigan murders, and Gary`s red truck with too small camper exactly matching the 1995 Alma AR murder of Morgan Nick, I don`t understand why Michigan police have been so negative. I would be interested in finding out if the truck that John Ramsey saw in the alley through his binoculars, was red, since Gary claimed to have watched the house from some nearby alley. I have a photo of Gary`s 2nd red truck.
angie illinois

Coal City, IL

#64 Nov 4, 2007
can someone tell me how to contact lou smit the investigator on ramsey case?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JonBenet Investigation (Nov '11) 1 hr JBI 1,628
It always leads back to Burke (Oct '11) 7 hr whodunnit 106
Fleet and Priscilla White on Peter Boyles show ... 7 hr whodunnit 15
The Forgotten Suspect 7 hr Legal__Eagle 225
ICU2 's Child Trafficking 10 hr Legal__Eagle 13
JonBenet Ramsey, DNA and the Phantom of Heilbronn 12 hr Blackstone Again 2
JonBenet Ramsey and the Rise of an Internet Sub... 13 hr Blackstone Again 1
More from around the web