Lou Smit email needed
Detroit

Canton, MI

#22 May 2, 2007
RiverRat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mouth - did you contact Smit yet?
RiverRat, Same thing I told Joejam, it`s not polite to talk to yourself!!!
JamieRN

AOL

#24 May 2, 2007
But RR, it is okay to be whammed aside the head and continue to speak. With all the christian values and such. He is such a loser. Go elsewhere Detroit....who could care less.....
I'll talk to myself all day long.
How ya doin'?
I'm doin fine.
Did you ever get some stupidshit on the forum claiming he knew who killed JonBenet Ramsey?
Oh yeah? A lot.
But Gary rubbed the rope in the dirt, Gary saw her eating pineapple.
Gary killed her for Fleet White, because he was jealous....
I love to talk to myself Detroit.
Jesus Loves you
Go find him...
JamieRN

AOL

#25 May 2, 2007
UP yours....I hope you see heaven on the otherside.....
JamieRN

AOL

#26 May 2, 2007
You know better..
Tell me I'm wrong.
Detroit

Canton, MI

#27 May 2, 2007
JamieRN wrote:
You know better..
Tell me I'm wrong.
You`re wrong!!!
JamieRN

AOL

#28 May 2, 2007
Love ya DB.....
:)
RiverRat

Muskegon, MI

#29 May 3, 2007
Detroit wrote:
<quoted text>RiverRat, Same thing I told Joejam, it`s not polite to talk to yourself!!!
Excuse me?! You asked for Smit's contact info - again - and I provided it, so therefore I have an interest in your level of participation in OUR little project here to get Gary off the street.

Did you mail the info packet to me yet? Please do not tell me now that you have no real intentions of following through after all of the time you have vested in your theory! Since Day One, I have let everyone know that I lean more to the activist side than I do the just sitting back and doing nothing side, so let's get this show on the road. Let's start a Gary forum, let's call Dan Abrahms, we need to contact Professor Tracey! The clock is ticking!
Detroit

Lakeland, MI

#30 May 3, 2007
RiverRat wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me?! You asked for Smit's contact info - again - and I provided it, so therefore I have an interest in your level of participation in OUR little project here to get Gary off the street.
Did you mail the info packet to me yet? Please do not tell me now that you have no real intentions of following through after all of the time you have vested in your theory! Since Day One, I have let everyone know that I lean more to the activist side than I do the just sitting back and doing nothing side, so let's get this show on the road. Let's start a Gary forum, let's call Dan Abrahms, we need to contact Professor Tracey! The clock is ticking!
I didn`t ask again for Smit`s contact info, Jack did. Obviously you either can`t read or have a bad memory. I didn`t promise anything in a rush. I told you that in a couple weeks I would. I say that not because I owe you anything, but when you see that these missing kids are all missing in 3 cities in a row directly in line with each other you will be SHOCKED. Repeatedly in groups of three just like Gary said. This occurs over and over IN SEVERAL STATES. GARY DIDN`T SAY THAT HE KILLED THEM ALL, JUST THAT HE COMPLETED THE GROUPS OF THREE AND THAT IF ONE TURNED UP ALIVE THAT WAS IN HIS GROUP OF THREE IN CITIES IN A ROW THAT HE KILLED ANOTHER ONE IN THEIR PLACE. I`m working on my letter now to Michigan law enforcement that they told me they`d investigate if they think that I have enough proof, but I`m not rushing it for anyone because I want it to be right.
JACK

Johnson City, TN

#31 May 3, 2007
DB-Actually I didn't ask for it either,I've talked about LS in many posts,but I never ask anyone for his e-mail address or phone number.that's something the RDI's cooked up,I guess to make themselves feel good-or whatever.
I would say LS has more important things to do.If a person really wanted to talk to him or meet him I would say with some work it could be done.but you would have to work at it.(who has the time to do all of that).plus it better be good stuff.
Indigo

Falmouth, ME

#32 May 3, 2007
JACK wrote:
DB-Actually I didn't ask for it either,I've talked about LS in many posts,but I never ask anyone for his e-mail address or phone number.that's something the RDI's cooked up,I guess to make themselves feel good-or whatever.
I would say LS has more important things to do.If a person really wanted to talk to him or meet him I would say with some work it could be done.but you would have to work at it.(who has the time to do all of that).plus it better be good stuff.
Jack, how could Lou Smit have anything better to do than SOLVE this case? He has devoted his remaining years to finding an intruder. Both you and Detroit feel you have information that is imperative to the JonBenet case, correct?

Regardless of what you may think, we ALL want this case solved. So,please, If you have information that would lead to the arrest or conviction of an intruder in the JonBenet case, email Lou Smit. There's nothing cooked about it.
RiverRat

Muskegon, MI

#34 May 3, 2007
I sooooo apoligize for confusing you with Jack, Detroit. Both of you have insisted that you have vital information that needs to be listened to so contacting Smit has been in the conversation.

Take your time, DB - I will hold you personally responsible though if Gary strikes again before you get around to it.
I don't worry one bit about Jack not following through with his suspect, but you may already have blood on your hands just by sitting on them.
Detroit

Lakeland, MI

#35 May 3, 2007
RiverRat wrote:
I sooooo apoligize for confusing you with Jack, Detroit. Both of you have insisted that you have vital information that needs to be listened to so contacting Smit has been in the conversation.
Take your time, DB - I will hold you personally responsible though if Gary strikes again before you get around to it.
I don't worry one bit about Jack not following through with his suspect, but you may already have blood on your hands just by sitting on them.
Let`s see now, I`ve talked to the FBI twice about Gary and twice about Norma Baker, sent Lou Smit two emails, sent two letters to Boulder, sent a letter to Michigan`s governor Grandholm, been to the Detroit police about 5 times, contacted the Michigan OCCK task force several times, answered subpoena before Livonia PD on March 6, 2002 in regard to the murder of Tim King, spoke with Berkeley PD, with several other cos, Ohio police, Chicago police, east coast police who stopped Gary and searched truck which stopped Gary for awhile on east coast, talked to reporters in Colorado and two with National Enquirer, sent letter to Gorcyca and Brooks Patterson which forced task force to briefly speak with me but they did little. Now I have o.k. from Lansing official to send them info. If not then I strongly believe that the Enquirer will print this based solely on these child missing maps all with 3 kids missing in cities in a row and the zodiac symbol in Alaska.
RiverRat

Muskegon, MI

#36 May 4, 2007
Try the National Examiner instead....
Detroit

United States

#37 May 4, 2007
RiverRat wrote:
Try the National Examiner instead....
Yes right next to the article about the boy in China who can see with his ears and the talking stuffed reindeer. The whole problem is that I didn`t take it one case at a time. I said I know these killers. FBI did verify that wgat I said about 3 time killer prison escapee Norma Baker was accurate. The details of her husbands murder had never been made public, so they KNOW that I know her because she told me about how the hit man that she hired got caught and turned states evidence. The problem was that Norma ran a business where I worked through using the name Shirley B and lived under another name, and her friend the real Shirley B somewhat resembles Norma. It`s very hard to convince police that I knew more than one killer. Finally when I contacted Gorcyca and Brooks Patterson, the Sheriffs department investigated the 4 signed witness statements that I had about Gary`s partner Paul B`s friends having shot at us and asked me for the pubic hair to put in the victims underpants when they killed Deanna Seifert by mistake. I even talked to Seifert`s mom on the phone and she knows who Paul B. is. Paul`s friend 2 time murderer Andy Trombley was convicted but his brother also two time convicted murderer Michael Willis flew under the radar. This time I`m just going to concentrate on Gary and leave the rest out, because Gary`s the worst of the bunch and has probably killed more than all the rest combined.
Walking Tall

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#39 Jun 16, 2007
Detroit wrote:
<quoted text>Yes right next to the article about the boy in China who can see with his ears and the talking stuffed reindeer. The whole problem is that I didn`t take it one case at a time. I said I know these killers. FBI did verify that wgat I said about 3 time killer prison escapee Norma Baker was accurate. The details of her husbands murder had never been made public, so they KNOW that I know her because she told me about how the hit man that she hired got caught and turned states evidence. The problem was that Norma ran a business where I worked through using the name Shirley B and lived under another name, and her friend the real Shirley B somewhat resembles Norma. It`s very hard to convince police that I knew more than one killer. Finally when I contacted Gorcyca and Brooks Patterson, the Sheriffs department investigated the 4 signed witness statements that I had about Gary`s partner Paul B`s friends having shot at us and asked me for the pubic hair to put in the victims underpants when they killed Deanna Seifert by mistake. I even talked to Seifert`s mom on the phone and she knows who Paul B. is. Paul`s friend 2 time murderer Andy Trombley was convicted but his brother also two time convicted murderer Michael Willis flew under the radar. This time I`m just going to concentrate on Gary and leave the rest out, because Gary`s the worst of the bunch and has probably killed more than all the rest combined.
I am curious how you know these apparent sleaze bags? Did the belong to a perverted gang? If so which one? There are several Michael Willis in Jail which one is he? Whats his middle name And who is MEHAY? and Paul B.?
Who were the women involved? If what you say is true it would be great to put there creepy punk asses in jail. There's some people out there who knows what happened and they should start talking. These its been 15 years and these pieces of shit are still walking around. Frankly I am surprised the punk Trombley is still walking around, I bet 99% of the Jail population probably wants a piece of his ass one way or another. Theres nothing lower than a child molester or a child murder.........
Detroit Breakdown

United States

#40 Jun 16, 2007
Walking Tall wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious how you know these apparent sleaze bags? Did the belong to a perverted gang? If so which one? There are several Michael Willis in Jail which one is he? Whats his middle name And who is MEHAY? and Paul B.?
Who were the women involved? If what you say is true it would be great to put there creepy punk asses in jail. There's some people out there who knows what happened and they should start talking. These its been 15 years and these pieces of shit are still walking around. Frankly I am surprised the punk Trombley is still walking around, I bet 99% of the Jail population probably wants a piece of his ass one way or another. Theres nothing lower than a child molester or a child murder.........
First of all Terri, whenever you post it says Warren so everyone knows who you are. Secondly names that you mention were off OCCK and not this forum. Trombley and his brother Michael Willis regularly were in my neighborhood because serial killer Leslie Williams trained them and they were always at his house or with him. He only lived 3 blocks from my house in 1983 and I went over to his house with Paul B. and saw him there and first saw Michael Willis at Paul B.`s mothers house. later when Williams was in prison Paul B. helped Michael Willis get revenge on his aunt McCracken for turning him in. Their plan was to kill her daughter, but at the slumber pary Andy Trombley grabbed the wrong girl, Deanna Seifert by mistake and one of the M brothers was sitting with Michael Willis in the blue station wagon and saw Michael kick her to death before they realized they had the wrong person. Mickey M had come to my house at 11pm and asked me for my pubic hair. Witnesses signed swqorn statements that they saw me slam the door in his face. Later when her body was found there were 3 pubic hairs in her underpants, put there intentionally to mislead the police. None of these guys are nice but Gary is far worse than all of them together. My brother before he died claimed to have seen a mass graveyard and I fully intend to press on until this is investigated no matter who says what!!! Then I talked to a man on the phone who lives out there and he tells me how he had to pull a gun on Paul B. and Ypsi police found a girls body on that road. Paul and Gary said Coffee girl. Police found Kovi girl!!!
Dots

AOL

#41 Jun 16, 2007
Ok, let me see if I got this straight. And, please answer the questions I pose as I am confused about the connections of the characters invovled.

You once lived in the same neighborhood as Leslie Williams, a child serial killer who trains others in how to be a serial killer. Two of his trainees were Mike Willis and Trombley.(Were there other trainees? You say "his brother Trombley", to whom are you referring?) You visited Leslie Williams' house with Paul B. which is where you first met Trombley. You met Michael Willis at Paul B's mother's house.

When Leslie Williams was in prison, Michael Willis wanted to get revenge on someone's aunt McCracken for turning in Williams.( Aunt to who?) His plan was to kill her daughter.

However, Anthony Trombley (same Trombley or is this a brother? I am confused on the "his brother" thing in your post.) kidnapped the wrong girl. One of the M Brothers,(M=?) was sitting in the blue station wagon car with Michael Willis and saw him kick the girl to death.

Micky M ( one of the M brothers I assume - is this the one from the blue station wagon?) came to your home at 11pm and asked you for some pubic hair. You have witnesses (more than one)to this and all of them have signed sworn affidavits stating that they saw you slam the door in his face.(Is this all they could attest to or is there more?)

Then a man who is not identified, but to whom you spoke, claims that he pulled a gun on Paul B. out "there" and that the Kovi girl was found dead on "that" road.(Where is "there" and is this road very rural or private? Why did he pull a gun on Paul B.?)

Now, is Paul B. also a serial killer? Are Michael Willis and Trombley serial killers? Are they all still alive? Are they still killing people? Is Leslie Williams still alive? Where does Gary come in? Friends with Leslie Williams? Trained by him?

Just trying to understand the sitiation.
Detroit Breakdown

United States

#42 Jun 16, 2007
Dots wrote:
Ok, let me see if I got this straight. And, please answer the questions I pose as I am confused about the connections of the characters invovled.
You once lived in the same neighborhood as Leslie Williams, a child serial killer who trains others in how to be a serial killer. Two of his trainees were Mike Willis and Trombley.(Were there other trainees? You say "his brother Trombley", to whom are you referring?) You visited Leslie Williams' house with Paul B. which is where you first met Trombley. You met Michael Willis at Paul B's mother's house.
When Leslie Williams was in prison, Michael Willis wanted to get revenge on someone's aunt McCracken for turning in Williams.( Aunt to who?) His plan was to kill her daughter.
However, Anthony Trombley (same Trombley or is this a brother? I am confused on the "his brother" thing in your post.) kidnapped the wrong girl. One of the M Brothers,(M=?) was sitting in the blue station wagon car with Michael Willis and saw him kick the girl to death.
Micky M ( one of the M brothers I assume - is this the one from the blue station wagon?) came to your home at 11pm and asked you for some pubic hair. You have witnesses (more than one)to this and all of them have signed sworn affidavits stating that they saw you slam the door in his face.(Is this all they could attest to or is there more?)
Then a man who is not identified, but to whom you spoke, claims that he pulled a gun on Paul B. out "there" and that the Kovi girl was found dead on "that" road.(Where is "there" and is this road very rural or private? Why did he pull a gun on Paul B.?)
Now, is Paul B. also a serial killer? Are Michael Willis and Trombley serial killers? Are they all still alive? Are they still killing people? Is Leslie Williams still alive? Where does Gary come in? Friends with Leslie Williams? Trained by him?
Just trying to understand the sitiation.
Leslie Alan Williams is a notorious serial killer who caused the prison release system to be revamped after he was released after his 2nd murder conviction and killed again. He has like 30 offenses with multiple murders, kidnapping,weapons, rapes, everything. Williams went to jail for the 3rd time and will never get out again. Michael Willis and Andy Trombley are 1/2 brothers. I saw Andy Trombley a couple times, once at Williams house and briefly talked to Michael Willis once at Paul B.`s mother house because she lived across the street from where I lived with my brother. and then saw Michael Willis later and heard him say they killed her (Deanna Seifert-but they thought she was Aunt McCrackens daughter). They buried bodies for Leslie Williams and he trained them to kill and get away with it. Their aunt McCracken turned in Michael Willis as a murderer and Willis went to prison. Then he got a caretaker job in Florida. Paul B. got his brother in law John S. who was also a graveyard caretaker to get his hair cut like Willis and do Willis work in FL while Willis was here to kill his Aunt McCracken`s daughter. Then Paul got with his cousin Shorty and Rodney Haley killing a dozen Inkster prostitutes and then Paul B. met Gary at my house. Of all the ones I`ve met Gary is the worst but he can act like he`s a saint. The man pointed the gun at Paul B. because Paul acted like his car was overheating to ask the man questions and find out if he had relatives who would miss him so Paul could kill him and take over his property. He told me on the phone the exact same story Paul told me and he says that he has a grave there in his yard near the road, bt when I called the Ypsi police they claimed to be planning to do something but never did because the Michigan State Police told them not to.
Detroit Breakdown

United States

#43 Jun 16, 2007
Yes Mickey M who sat in the car was the same one that wanted the pubic hair. Two witnesses that were there signed written statements that he had asked me for my pubic hair and that I refused, slamming the door in his face. Another witness Hugh M signed a statement that John S. had shot at us and that he`d been with me when I made the statement to the police. Carl B. signed the 4th statement that I had told him I`d heard Michael Willis (I never knew then thiugh that his name wasn`t Trombley) say they killed her. Because I`d seen Michael Willis and he had a silver van and they caught his brother in his gray Ford van and because they were from Eastpointe and would never be in Detroit, police didn` even tell the prosecutor Kym Worthy that I existed. Later after I wrote a letter to Gorcyka the sheriff`s department went over the statements with the witnesses and said that I should have testified. But because I know more than one murderer police don`t listen. They don`t care if there`s a grave in a yard or if Ypsi police found the Kovi girls body when Gary and Paul said they left the Coffee girls body and they don`t care id you can see a depression from the road where Gary says he has a mass grave and they don`t care that both owners of back to back properties have disappeared for 20 years and Paul`s friends are living ther with just an alleged note from the owners. Then there`s my other proof. But I should think that a grave where gary said he put a body would be the best proof.
Detroit Breakdown

United States

#44 Jun 16, 2007
Besides the grave in the yard and the depression where Gary says is his 2nd Ypsilanti graveyard there`s the first Ypsi graveyard about 2 miles south of there also on Gotfredson. Gary claims to have brought bodies there for years from multiple states and to have returned to burying there after Paul gave the 2nd graveyard to his friends. The there`s the Fire Department records that would prove gary carbon monoxided jane Allan because the fire department came there because smoke was billowing out of the garage. i could get it under the freedom of information act but I don`t know the address of that house, although the cops do and won`t investigate. Then there`s the 2 girls Gary killed in Indiana when he was on loan there to a construction company for three months in 1987. The exact two days that he disappeared all day long two kids disappeared. He claims to have gone to Ypsi with the bodies. He claims to have killed kids across the country in 3 cities in a row on an atlas and I find this in multiple states including Hawaii and Alaska. he claims to have a WED/SUN pattern and I find this in multple states with 8/9 kids missing WED/SUN in Iowa and back to back kids missing in Iowa WED 8-1-82 and SUN 8-5-82. The first kid being the exact same name as one missing in FL in 1979, so that`s why he killed her on WED. DOSS. 2nd kid same name dies WED/SUN. Then SUN 8-5-82 was the same sound GOSch. He does that often picking victims by names and sounds of names. Then in AR 7/13 kids went missing WED/SUN with back to back WED 8-13-97 and SUN 8-17-97. Missouri has 9 of first 13 WED/SUN and Nevada has 14/28 WED/SUN. Maine 3/4 wed/sun. I`m not just blowing smoke, I`m not looking for attention, I`m CONVINCED that Gary`s a child serial killer!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Valley forensic psychiatrist weighs in on JonBe... 2 min Texxy 1
News The Clue in JonBenet Ramsey's Autopsy That Make... 4 min Texxy 1
GSLDPD99178617 - the DNA that matters! 1 hr Anti-K 37
The state of JonBenet's bed the night of the mu... (Jul '15) 2 hr Tiffuny 34
News GLOBE: JonBenet Ramsey Murder Was Inside Job - ... (Apr '15) 2 hr Texxy 35
Why the Ramsey case has never been indicted (Jun '08) 2 hr Texxy 80
Jonbenet's grave gives a clue? (Jul '14) 2 hr Texxy 34
News Santa and the housekeeper: The forgotten JonBen... 4 hr kauna 112
Music for the soul 5 hr kauna 174
Not So Fast.... JAR questions remain 6 hr kauna 36