Lou Smit email needed

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#249 Oct 15, 2011
4tommy wrote:
TROMBLEY DEFINATELY HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT. YOU DONT HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT THE REST OF THEM. QUIT LISTENING TO OTHERS TELL THERE STORIES. ONE OF THOSE GUYS WOULD HAVE ROLED ON THE OTHER IF YOUR THEORY WAS RIGHT. IM ONLY ON HERE FOR ONE PURPOSE AND THATS TO PUSH LAW ENFORCMENT TO SPEND MONEY. MY DADS MURDER BROUGHT ME TO THIS CASE AND THERE IS FRESH DNA AND WARREN SAYS THEY DON'T HAVE MONEY TO TEST. THE PROSECUTORS ARE INVOLVED NOW. STAY TUNED TO FOX 2 AND YOU WILL SEE THE TRUTH. TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU DONS DAUGHTER WOULDNT HAVE BEEN TAKEN WITH OUT HIS OK.
They came to my house and asked me for my pubic hair the night they killed her. 4 witnesses signed statements to that effect and Sheriff`s department verified three of them and said the 4th was hearsay. I was at the Warren PD and told them I saw Michael in Detroit and heard him say that they killed her. His cousin said he didn`t think that was right, that wasn`t what he`d said they were gonna do and Michael said the b*tch turned me in. Then he fled to catch the plane. The only reason they didn`t call me to testify was that although 3 people had seen someone doing michael`s work in Florida (J. Shook), FBI couldn`t prove 100% that Michael had been here. Michelle, Dennis, and Jeff met Andy and them in the park with the blue station wagon. A man and woman who were in the search party pulled up when I was talking to Dennis and he stated they put the 3 pubic hairs in her underpants on purpose. Helen Dagner verified that I wrote that on this forum before police released that information about there being 3 pubic hairs in her underpants. John even shot at us, so your Don story doesn`t make a bit of sense. The CLUB can gon to h*ll.

Since: May 11

Oxford, MI

#250 Oct 15, 2011
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>They came to my house and asked me for my pubic hair the night they killed her. 4 witnesses signed statements to that effect and Sheriff`s department verified three of them and said the 4th was hearsay. I was at the Warren PD and told them I saw Michael in Detroit and heard him say that they killed her. His cousin said he didn`t think that was right, that wasn`t what he`d said they were gonna do and Michael said the b*tch turned me in. Then he fled to catch the plane. The only reason they didn`t call me to testify was that although 3 people had seen someone doing michael`s work in Florida (J. Shook), FBI couldn`t prove 100% that Michael had been here. Michelle, Dennis, and Jeff met Andy and them in the park with the blue station wagon. A man and woman who were in the search party pulled up when I was talking to Dennis and he stated they put the 3 pubic hairs in her underpants on purpose. Helen Dagner verified that I wrote that on this forum before police released that information about there being 3 pubic hairs in her underpants. John even shot at us, so your Don story doesn`t make a bit of sense. The CLUB can gon to h*ll.
This might all be true what your saying, it might not be, I don't know. I'm just telling you NO ONE would have taken Dons daughter without his ok. I am also telling you that David killed her. I don't know who any of these people are your talking about or Helen Dager. I just know my family has been killed by these same people and still not charged. IT JUST BLOWS MY MIND THAT WARREN PD TOLD ME TO MY FACE WE DON'T HAVE THE FUNDING TO TEST THE DNA. THE DETECTIVE LOOKED ME DEAD IN MY FACE AND TOLD ME "IF I WAS YOU I WOULD HIRE AN ATTORNEY AND GET THE MEDIA INVOLVED." THIS IS NO SECRET WITH WARREN PD, PROSECUTORS OFFICE, AND MYSELF. ITS JUST GOING TO TAKE TIME NOW BUT I WONT LET OFF NOW, THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT IN THIS CASE THAT DON AND DAVID WERE BEHIND IT.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#251 Oct 15, 2011
4tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
This might all be true what your saying, it might not be, I don't know. I'm just telling you NO ONE would have taken Dons daughter without his ok. I am also telling you that David killed her. I don't know who any of these people are your talking about or Helen Dager. I just know my family has been killed by these same people and still not charged. IT JUST BLOWS MY MIND THAT WARREN PD TOLD ME TO MY FACE WE DON'T HAVE THE FUNDING TO TEST THE DNA. THE DETECTIVE LOOKED ME DEAD IN MY FACE AND TOLD ME "IF I WAS YOU I WOULD HIRE AN ATTORNEY AND GET THE MEDIA INVOLVED." THIS IS NO SECRET WITH WARREN PD, PROSECUTORS OFFICE, AND MYSELF. ITS JUST GOING TO TAKE TIME NOW BUT I WONT LET OFF NOW, THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT IN THIS CASE THAT DON AND DAVID WERE BEHIND IT.
dennis was in the blue station wagon waiting with michael when andy pulled up with her in Andy`s gray Ford van. Andy kicked her and her blood got on his sneaker and they bashed in her head. No Don and no David was there. period.

Since: May 11

Oxford, MI

#252 Oct 15, 2011
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>dennis was in the blue station wagon waiting with michael when andy pulled up with her in Andy`s gray Ford van. Andy kicked her and her blood got on his sneaker and they bashed in her head. No Don and no David was there. period.
And no one involved in this story have been charged? This is not facts and like I said, hopefully the real truth will come out now. There is alot more that will come out. I have a feeling some people post on this site to through people from the truth, possably friends of the killers. I will trust the right people to come forward now. For some reason I cant be messaged now so just go to Warren Pd or Macomb County cold case unit.They are well aware of me and all 3 cases I'm speaking of.

Since: May 11

Oxford, MI

#254 Oct 15, 2011
First you said their "trained" by a serial killer, then you say they stopped and asked 4 people for pubic hair, then you say they stopped and your house and kicked her infront of you and others. I can see why this fabricated story never was beleived and no one was charged, its not the truth.

Since: May 11

Oxford, MI

#255 Oct 15, 2011
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>dennis was in the blue station wagon waiting with michael when andy pulled up with her in Andy`s gray Ford van. Andy kicked her and her blood got on his sneaker and they bashed in her head. No Don and no David was there. period.
Of course you never heard of Don and David, thats why they have never been charged. These guys are true killers. They dont talk about what they did. These guys dont leave trails and forsure dont STOP AND TALK TO 4-5 PEOPLE AND ASK FOR PUBIC HAIR, THEY WOULD HAVE GRABBED IT FROM BAR. THEY WOULDN'T STOP AND TALK TO YOU, AND KICK HER IN FRONT OF YOU. "BUT THEN AGAIN, WHAT PROFESSIONAL TRAINED BY A SERIAL KILLER WOULD"? LIKE YOUR STORY. EVERYONE AND THERE BROTHER WOULD BE IN JAIL IF YOUR STORY WAS TRUE.

Since: May 11

Oxford, MI

#256 Oct 15, 2011
I hate to say this but I THINK ONE OF THE BIGGEST MISTAKES OF THIS CASE WAS THE ASSUMPTION DIANNA WAS TAKEN BY MISTAKE (I HATE TO SAY IT AND BLESS HER HEART) BUT MAYBE JUST MAYBE THE RIGHT GIRL WAS TAKEN. Before any makes assumptions on this, do your home work on Don and Dave.... Ive done my home work, I have viewed autopsy reports and viewed crime seen photos. I have talked to many and many people that fear their lives from them to. I have had people and family completely stop talking to me for fear of these two and retaliation. Just maybe they were putting out there message this way with Dianna (so sad) DO YOUR HOMEWORK

Since: May 11

Oxford, MI

#257 Oct 16, 2011
They would have had this case solved if the police would have done their jobs up north. When these same killers killed my Uncle "Andrews step dad" by beating him in the head they locked up Andrews mom Joyce, just to let her out the next morning. She said it was a accident and she ran him over on Van Dyke. They only charged her with drunk driving and let her go. He was beat to death because he found out truth of killing from David. There is alot more to this story im not going to post on public forum. ALL IM SAYING IS IF THE POLICE WOULD HAVE INVESTIGATED THIS CLOSELY UPNORTH, THEY COULD HAVE LINKED IT. WHAT I CAN GUARENTEE IS I KNOW WARREN HAS THIS FILE FROM THE STATE POLICE UP NORTH IN THEIR FILE HERE IN WARREN, I SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#258 Oct 16, 2011
4tommy wrote:
First you said their "trained" by a serial killer, then you say they stopped and asked 4 people for pubic hair, then you say they stopped and your house and kicked her infront of you and others. I can see why this fabricated story never was beleived and no one was charged, its not the truth.
You`re an idiot. I never said they asked 4 people for a pubic hair. I said 4 people signed statements of which one was ruled hearsay by the sheriff`s department. I never said any crap about them coming to my house and kicking her. Dennis said he saw Andy kick her. You`re just on here to mislead. Proof that what I said is true is that I plainly stated that the killers intentionally put 3 pubic hairs in her underpants and later police acknowled that 3 pubic hairs were found there. Not 1,2,4 or 5. They did believe me, FBI just didn`t have enough proof that Michael had left Florida. I even talked to seiffert`s mom and described Paul B. and she knew who that I was talking about.
M Michigan

Adrian, MI

#259 Oct 29, 2011
Dark hair found at crime seen DNA can help.

Is natural hair better than synthetic?
Modern synthetic brushes are excellent and have the advantage of being cheaper than natural hair. Purists will tell you that no synthetic fiber can beat a Kolinsky sable, considered the ultimate of soft hairs because of its flexibility and strength, which give an artist great control. If you're at all squeamish about or ideologically opposed to the sources of natural hair, then synthetic brushes are the way to go.

What natural hairs are used in paint brushes?
•Sable: The ultimate soft brush is made from the hairs on the tail of a sable marten; these taper naturally, so when they're put into a brush they form a point. Sable brushes are expensive, but are renowned for their softness, flexibility, and fine point. Kolinsky sable from Siberia has traditionally been considered the best hair for watercolor brushes.
•Squirrel: Cheaper than sable, squirrel is a soft hair with little spring. Larger squirrel brushes work better than smaller ones because the mass of hairs together gives them support.
•Hog/bristle: The ultimate hard brush is made from the hairs on the back of a pig (hog), which are strong yet springy. The bristles have natural split-ends, which increases the amount of paint they hold. Used for oils and acrylics.
•Camel: Brushes labeled 'camel' hair are really made from other types of soft hair. Camel hair is unsuitable for brushes because it's too woolly.
•Ox: Long, strong and springy hair.
•Pony: Coarse hair that doesn't form a good point. Often used in cheaper brushes
•Goat: Lacks spring, but forms a good point. Used in calligraphy and Chinese Brush painting.
Prison chick

Colorado Springs, CO

#261 Apr 22, 2013
lynda williams wrote:
I was engaged to andrew trombley and I dont think he did it.
I know Trombley from him being locked in my various housing units over the years... He is innocent

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#263 Apr 22, 2013
Prison chick wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Trombley from him being locked in my various housing units over the years... He is innocent
Her blood was found on his sneakers.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#265 Apr 22, 2013
Roy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they test it?
Yah, and her blood isn`t real common type either, AB+. Yah they found her blood on his sneakers and that`s why they convicted Andy.
jazz

Toledo, OH

#269 Sep 7, 2013
I was there that night and Saw deana playing. I just talked to Ann Rule to see if she wants to do a book on the subject.
jazz

Toledo, OH

#270 Sep 7, 2013
Also my best friends daughter was invited to that slumber party that night. Also her grandfather heard a voice say "get in the van" but when the news investigators came to interview him he was too drunk

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#271 Sep 7, 2013
Who`s going to write the book? Is there going to be a section about the meeting in the park with the people who had the blue station wagon?
One who knows

Sterling Heights, MI

#273 Sep 3, 2016
RIPDeannaSeifert wrote:
<quoted text>

okay umm just so you know deanna seifert was my f*cking cousin okay and i know more about the f*cking case then you do so back off cody's case because he knows all the fucknig details i basically know except for the fact that ANDREW TROMBLEY didnt kill my cousin he is covering for someone...and hes being paid to do it.
I know Trombley- he didn't do it. I am willing to talk to anyone who is serious about getting justice for both Deanna and Andrew
One who knows

Sterling Heights, MI

#274 Sep 3, 2016
Prison chick wrote:
<quoted text>

I know Trombley from him being locked in my various housing units over the years... He is innocent
I'm the above poster- Ann Rule died... Trombley is innocent
One who knows

Sterling Heights, MI

#276 Sep 3, 2016
Trombley didn't do it why is no one acting??? Justice for him and DEANNA
One who knows

Sterling Heights, MI

#277 Sep 3, 2016
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one who has EVERYTHING backwards. I have a job. I`m not fat since I`m 6'2" and only weigh 200. You keep going on about Cindy. PAUL B. is the one who kept saying Cindy`s name. As for your theories about Deanna Seifert`s murder-you`re a retard. I heard Michael Willis say WE KILLED HER. His cousin said I didn`t think you were gonna. You were just supposed to scare her. That`s not right. Then Michael said THE BITCH TURNED ME IN.--Obviously they THOUGHT THEY KILLED MCCRACKEN`S DAUGHTER. Dennis Mehay sat in the blue GM wagon and saw Andy kick her to death. That`s what HE told ME. He was an eye witness and HE SAID THAT ANDY TROMBLEY KICKED HER TO DEATH. Deanna`s blood was found on Andy`s shoes. It was rare AB type blood. Before it was made public I stated that they INTENTIONALLY put 3 PUBIC HAIRS IN HER UNDERPANTS to throw off the police. 2 witnesses signed written statements that they heard Dennis Mehay ask me and then try to demand that I give him my PUBIC hair and then he said I`ll take it and I slammed the door in his face. OBVIOUSLY THE PLAN WAS TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE SHE WAS MOLESTED TO THROW SUSPICION OFF OF MICHAEL WILLIS.

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT NOTHING!!!
Michael is Andrews brother - he did it not Trombley

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Music for the soul (Feb '17) 9 min Brrokenpcs 620
Patsey,victim or murderer? 20 min Brrokenpcs 9
Burke motive (Aug '12) 10 hr Dedred 108
Rubber Gloves 11 hr Anonymous 31
It (Nov '17) 11 hr Dedred 66
News Boulder DA forming cold case unit to review uns... 11 hr Dedred 10
websleuths down 11 hr Dedred 26