Lou Smit email needed
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Detroit Breakdown

Fenton, MI

#1 Nov 14, 2006
Autumn I just remembered something. You had Lou Smit`s email address. I want to send him this ASAP.
joejam

AOL

#2 Nov 14, 2006
I want to know who you are? If you are the break in this 10 year old case...God Bless you....How do you know and remember so much?
Nancy Drew

Chicago, IL

#3 Nov 14, 2006
Here is Lou Smit's email:

discoverer@adelphia.net
Detroit Breakdown

Fenton, MI

#4 Nov 14, 2006
Detroit Breakdown wrote:
Autumn I just remembered something. You had Lou Smit`s email address. I want to send him this ASAP.
I believe that this is the case solver. Let me explain first. At my house I had two maglites, one was a 3 D and one a 2 D. I discussed with Gary about the 3 D being a Budyn Never special. Gary said that he HAD one like the 2 D maglite. Then he began talking about Jonbenet`s killing, said that he hit her in the head with the Maglite and then wiped it out, even taking it apart to get all the DNA out and then said he put the Maglite and the Newspaper and the ransom note and I think the bat. What I just remembered was that he was sayng that his batteries were weak and theirs weren`t, so he took them. Then he was saying that he examined the blanket with the small flashlight and found Patsy`s fiber from her sweater. Recently I read where the Ramseys said the Maglite left there wasn`t theirs. Now I remember at a later time Gary bringing by a black flashlight that had a rubber grip coating. It was 2 D and shorter smaller than a Maglite. Gary said I told you about it, you said that you wanted to see it. Autumn,You know Lou`s email address. Ask Lou Smit was the Ramseys missing flashlight black with a rubber grip?
wondering

Waynesville, NC

#5 Nov 14, 2006
I hope this Gary guy is for real. I hope you have done your homework DB and made sure this guy isn't just pulling your chain. This Gary guy is obviously a real ahole anyway. I'd love to see you solve this. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that there is a link to him. Jonbenet deserves justice.

Good Luck to ya.
joejam

AOL

#6 Nov 14, 2006
Who are you DB? how can you remember so much, if you haven't talked to Gary in years? I am not trying to be condiscending ...but I want this case solved. and I hope your christian values want the same. You always seem to remember later after potential evidence is said....like the Maglite. and how he said the batteries were weak and wasn't the Ramseys...that comes out now? How you gonna find 4 fibers in the dark with a flashlight? How did he know what sweater she had on? Fleet told her that detail too? Like he had time to wipe the flash light out....he could have got caught ya know...?
joejam

AOL

#7 Nov 14, 2006
I believe we all have to admit that there is more to this story then Gary. He isn't that skilled. If he is, I will eat my words and bow down to you DB. If you are truly a Christian (love it) her justice would be the most important thing. No matter who did it......It was too complicated, I do not think Gary is that smart....who has he killed since ......he does it on Wed-Sun?.....why has no one else been done that way? It does happen....look at Polly Klaus......I want to respect your theory.....but why do you keep coming up with stuff? The parents could have heard. Why risk being caught? For Fleet White? Because they were lovers on occ.? Fleet had many other rich friends besides John Ramsey, why target him?
joejam

AOL

#8 Nov 14, 2006
there is more to this game than jealousy....and we all know it.
Detroit Breakdown

Fenton, MI

#9 Nov 14, 2006
joejam wrote:
Who are you DB? how can you remember so much, if you haven't talked to Gary in years? I am not trying to be condiscending ...but I want this case solved. and I hope your christian values want the same. You always seem to remember later after potential evidence is said....like the Maglite. and how he said the batteries were weak and wasn't the Ramseys...that comes out now? How you gonna find 4 fibers in the dark with a flashlight? How did he know what sweater she had on? Fleet told her that detail too? Like he had time to wipe the flash light out....he could have got caught ya know...?
Noone here said anything to me about a maglite. I`m the one that brought it up. Noone here said anything about blood on Jonbenet`s nightgown, I`m the one that brought it up. Henrietta brought up about the Danish book. I had forgotten that. it was 1997 and 1998 when he told me most of this. Can you remember everything someone says from 1997? Besides that when he said things like dirty harry, seven,Nick of Time, ruthless people S.B.T.C. SO BETTER TAKE CARE I didn`t have the Internet, I hadn`t read the note, I thought that he was threatening me until I saw the Dateline Special. Before that I didn`t know that he was talking about the ransom note when he said that. Besides that I`ve walked a long ways sister. When I was 17 I was hit by a truck in the head & I was clinically dead twice. Sometimes I might forget things for a while, but in the long run I can often remember things that happened long far ago when something reminds me of part of it. I have pursued this against the police not listening, against family not wanting my brother involved, against people on this forum calling me a killer, against people saying I`m crazy. Now if I`m wrong I`m wrong and life goes on, no harm done, I did my best, but I don`t think that`s the case. I think that this is the solution to this murder. Henrietta and Autumn deserve thanks for their hard work on this case. They both helped me remember things. Thanks.
joejam

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Nov 15, 2006
Okay DB,,,well said. When you were clinically dead, what, if anything did you experience? I agree about Autmn and Henrietta
Vivian

AOL

#11 Nov 15, 2006
SBTC. Since there's an overlying 'entertainment' theme to the Ramsey note, SBTC could mean "Sorry About That Chief". You know, from "Get Smart".
Detroit

Lakeland, MI

#12 Apr 24, 2007
Victory!!!Signed by the Captain.-Fleet won the race cause she`s dead-so John`s the loser
RiverRat

Muskegon, MI

#13 Apr 25, 2007
Well, there is the Smit contact listed above for Jack to use. Need any help composing your letter?
JamieRN

AOL

#14 May 1, 2007
bump bump bump....write Lou....write him....no one cares about this but us, obviously....
JamieRN

AOL

#15 May 1, 2007
From what I've read, there has been more then one person or the other admitting they did this crime......more then Gary...People are deranged. It seems to me that in my profession, those that have had a head injury tend to be in the top 10 of deranged.:0 no argument here DB, I no longer have time for you and your Christian values. I serve a mighty God, hallelujah!!! I will pray for you. God bless....
JamieRN

AOL

#16 May 1, 2007
just like the Lindbergh killing. People want their 15 minutes of fame. You got yours DB,,,,now go.....until you show me something I do not know.....
Detroit

United States

#17 May 1, 2007
One thing you obviously don`t know how to do is stop talking to yourself and answering yourself. You have a screw loose. Why are you running your mouth at me again? Did FFJ throw you out again?
Detroit

Canton, MI

#19 May 2, 2007
Terri wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey toe jam, let's talk. terrikeeler@sbcglobal.net.
I have a couple questions for you.
Be careful about giving Terri any contact info. She`s a stalker. We were both in the OCCK group and since HD posted my name she called me at 2am and kept calling back and she claims that it was by accident but she sent me an attachment that crashed my other computer.
RiverRat

Muskegon, MI

#20 May 2, 2007
Detroit wrote:
One thing you obviously don`t know how to do is stop talking to yourself and answering yourself. You have a screw loose. Why are you running your mouth at me again? Did FFJ throw you out again?
Hey Mouth - did you contact Smit yet?
Dots

AOL

#21 May 2, 2007
No question that memories come back in bits an pieces. I do not doubt that DB is remebering things that he was told by Gary. I just think that Gary may have been lying.

So, DB write the letter that we have all been begging you to write and send it to Lou, ST, Mary Lacy, Shapiro, Wood, the FBI, the CBI, BPD, the Colorado Attorney General, the Governor of Colorado, all the Colorado newspapers, the Michigan AG, the Michigan OCCK task force, the Michigan PD in the county in which Gary lives, Geraldo, John Walsh, the NY Times, the NE.

You can do this anonymously. Instruct them that if they want more information, to post an ad in the newspaper of your choice and tell them exaclty what to print. Then again you can write to them anonymously. Further, CrimeStoppers is an anonymous reporting agency.

What do you have to lose? Nothing.

Instead of trying to convince us here, do what you must to let them all know what you know, then you are relieved of your burden and will have done all that can be expected of you.

If you are wrong, so be it. No harm, no foul. If you are right, you may save other children.

As we say here "Sh*t or get off the pot."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was JBR abused over time? (Jan '17) 41 min anonymous 13
Evidence against Patsy Ramsey (Jun '07) 6 hr Blue 311
Music to my eyes (Jun '14) 8 hr BrotherMoon 9
autopsy report (Jan '17) 8 hr BrotherMoon 9
Motive and Opprtunity 9 hr BrotherMoon 8
News 11 Movies We're Excited to See at Sundance 9 hr taylance 8
Jonbenet`s Hymen (Jul '08) 13 hr BrotherMoon 26
More from around the web