Boulder DA's JonBen t Ramsey case les...

Boulder DA's JonBen t Ramsey case lessons: "Our job is not to forgive"

There are 7 comments on the The Willits News story from Oct 27, 2013, titled Boulder DA's JonBen t Ramsey case lessons: "Our job is not to forgive". In it, The Willits News reports that:

Prosecutors should not issue public exonerations to people involved in criminal cases, Boulder District Attorney Stan Garnett writes in a commentary in the wake of new revelations about the JonBent Ramsey case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Willits News.

candy

East Lansing, MI

#1 Oct 27, 2013
Awesome! Thank you so much for this DA Garnett!

BrotherMoon

“Sandy Stranger killed JonBenet”

Since: Jan 08

Not Boulder, Co.

#2 Oct 27, 2013
This of course after the Grand Jury leak.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 27, 2013
Gee candy, did you shine it while you were kissing it? Garnett is part of the problem, not the solution. He could have and would have issued an indictment against John Ramsey by now if he ever intended to.

The only hope for justice is the appointment of a Special Prosecutor.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#4 Oct 27, 2013
Oops, I was only referring to the headline "Our job is not to forgive." I don't agree with any of the mea culpa for doing nothing. Everyone knows it's big money, stonewalling by John and Burke Ramsey, and concern about the millionare lawyers which has stalled this case since 2009, when Garnett became DA.

Since: May 11

AOL

#5 Oct 27, 2013
moonjack wrote:
Gee candy, did you shine it while you were kissing it? Garnett is part of the problem, not the solution. He could have and would have issued an indictment against John Ramsey by now if he ever intended to.
The only hope for justice is the appointment of a Special Prosecutor.
I say give LWood what he's begging for and just redact the names like they did with the foreman of the gj. This case will never see a courtroom and will forever sit in some lazy assed DA's safe, so release it with redacted names and let the public decide. We all think they did it anyway, so let's get it on!
JonBenet wasn't old enough to vote and therefor she didn't matter to Hunter, Lacy or Garnett, but she matters to us, "the beercan collectors" and we want justice for her one way or another. Maybe a petition?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#7 Oct 28, 2013
John Ramsey can release Burke's Grand Jury testimony himself, he was given a copy.

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#8 Oct 28, 2013
Good morning RT, MJ

Not only does JR have Burke's testimony, I have no doubt that JR and his lawyer/s have all the evidence presented and testimony and they could certainly release whatever they want if it was so very important to them. However, one would have to be very suspect of what they presented and what they did NOT present if left on their own. Just like the NE interviews where "some" things and "all" things related to Burke were OMITTED

I always tend to focus on what has been omitted, like the FULL DNA report and the FULL NE transcripts and the FULL GJ evidence.

If the GJ evidence is ever released or discussed, I personally would want it discussed by a GJ member so that the impact of what was presented can also be interpreted. I want to know, not just WHAT they heard and saw, but what their possible conclusions were. I think they were/are in a position much better than any of us to make a logical theory.

I would also like to know what they think today in 2013 in comparison to what they thought then

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Think family...helter skelter type of family 2 hr stoned luck aka ... 7
Identity Problems 2 hr stoned luck aka ... 95
Why were the Ramseys afraid of the polygraph test? (Mar '12) 4 hr moonjack 127
ICU2 's Child Trafficking (Dec '14) 4 hr moonjack 429
Evidence that Burke Was Involved (Oct '09) 5 hr moonjack 2,264
Patsy and the magic panties (Mar '07) 11 hr moonjack 54
It always leads back to Burke (Oct '11) 11 hr Ddj 170
More from around the web